PDA

View Full Version : Are any of you batman obsessed?

Pibbman
18th Aug 2009, 02:37
Now, I don't mean just a fan of the comics, tv series, movies, etc. I mean like CRAZY obsessed, like you need to be admitted to Arkham Asylum.

You drink out of a batman cup,
you wear batman PJs,
you tried modding your ride into the batmobile
you randomly scream out 'I am vengeance, I am the night, I am batman!",
you plan on naming your kid after a character... or you already have one named after a character.
You got every single issue of Batman, every single merchandise.
You have a room solely dedicated to Batman memorabilia,
you spend days trying to do the joker laugh that Mark Hamill perfected.
You religiously watch Batman movies/TV episodes right before bed everynight.
You run around town in a cape and cowl every night, failing at your attempts to leap across rooftops.
You have a pet named after a character.
you're actively looking for a cheap butler by the name Alfred

Those just being some examples. Personally lately I feel I've become pretty nuts about wanting this game to come out, but haven't gone to any of the extremes listed above.

Boke18
18th Aug 2009, 02:38
I'm not obsessed by any means, but I do consider myself a huge fan. One of these days I do wish to get a Batman related tatoo.

Caanos
18th Aug 2009, 02:40
I do admit that I will do #4 rarely, but I still do. And I will watch perhaps a few episodes of TNBA before heading to bed.

Pibbman
18th Aug 2009, 02:42
I do admit that I will do #4 rarely, but I still do. And I will watch perhaps a few episodes of TNBA before heading to bed.

Haha, I think number 4 is actually everyone's little dirty secret. Lately I've been power marathoning through Batman: TAS but thats mostly as something to ease the wait for the game. I just finished episode 50 a while ago.

daklog
18th Aug 2009, 02:42
until my childhood died, anything i drank was out of my batman cups :P

but i'm not obsessed by any means

Pibbman
18th Aug 2009, 02:45
I would pretty much consider this game being nostalgic for some, since a lot of the original cast for Batman TAS is back. I think I must of been around 7 (im 23 now) when it started airing on TV, however honestly I spent most of my time outside playing, wasn't until later on I got into it.

GR1NG0_SU4V3
18th Aug 2009, 02:51
...yeah pretty much
XD
or at least the first two listed

Azkadellia93
18th Aug 2009, 03:09
I HAVE screamed out "I am vengeance, i am the night, I AM BATMAN!!! ....and boy was my math teacher angry haha but no i really am obsessed with Batman and my parents think i have a huge problem because of it.

SuperAdam79
18th Aug 2009, 03:59
I do have a Batman cup, my german shepherd's name is Ace, If I have a son his name will be Bruce Wayne my last name, I have a room dedicated to Batman, I go to sleep to the Animated Series, and we had a cleaning lady I called Alfred who hated when I called her that but didn't complain to me about it cause she liked being employed!!

The New Blueguy
18th Aug 2009, 04:01
Simply put... yes, I need help.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 04:11
I love Batman... but not that much -_-
here a list of Batman stuff i own...
Batman 1989 movie (DVD)
Batman Return (DVD)
Batman Beguins (Blue-Ray)
The Dark Knight (Blue-Ray)
Gotham Knight (DVD)
Batman Arkham Asylum a Serious House On a Serious Earth
and a pop-corn container in plastic from the Dark Knight i got at the cinema...
And Killing Joke is being delivered...

I have a better colection of X-Man comics by far, and istill quite small only a dozen of TPB

SolidSnake_123
18th Aug 2009, 08:45
Sadly, i sometimes wake up unexpectedly and shout "I am vengeance, I am the Night, I am the Batman!" sweating, and im planning on changing my name to Bruce Gordon

P.S The last part is a joke, but the first is true

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 08:49
I've gone to jail twice for putting druggies in the hospital.

You'd think they'd have learned after the first time.

CaptainMcMulla
18th Aug 2009, 08:51
I am slightly obsessed. Sometimes when im at work i just think of the joker to make me laugh :lol:

TheJokerScars
18th Aug 2009, 16:08
i do #4 and #10 exept with a blanket:lol: and i do not go around town but jump of the sofa

Bruce-Wayne
18th Aug 2009, 16:15
i do all of that stuff exept for the child and butler one cuz im only 13

SSJGoku786
18th Aug 2009, 16:17
I'm a fan, but not obsessed.

MarkHamill_Joker_Rules
18th Aug 2009, 16:44
lol im obsessed

these things i do:
you wear batman PJs,
i named my fish after batman characters lol
i have loads of batman and joker t-shirts lol

Zacman
18th Aug 2009, 17:19
wow my family thinks I'm obsessed and I'm no where near as obsessed as you guys

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
18th Aug 2009, 17:49
I have a full sleeve tattoo of Batman,Joker,Harley Quinn & Catwoman and a batman tea mug from the late 80's but I wouldn't call myself obssessive,I just really love the artwork .Would be pretty ace to have my own butler though or rock up to work in a batmobile

kamphund
18th Aug 2009, 17:55
I got all movies, some toys, posters and the batman symbol as a tattoo between my shoulder blades :)

Darkboy
18th Aug 2009, 18:15
I completely remodeled my bedroom from the ground up to have stone walls and a waterfall and a garage and a chemistry lab and a computer area and a technology cabinet.

Whenever someone comes into my room, I make them dress up like Alfred, or if they're under 18 I make them wear a Robin costume. If they refuse to do neither then I beat them up and go "WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU'LL HAVE LONG FORGOTTEN WHERE THE BATCAVE IS!" before headbutting them until they're unconscious and throwing them out onto my front lawn tied up by a bolo.

I sliced open my neighbor's cheeks with a batarang to leave smile scars and dunked his head in a vat of chemicals... Umm... He's in the hospital now. But whenever I visit him I pretend that he's using Joker Venom and all those things, which prompts me to beat him up even more and save the day.

I force my girlfriend to dress up like Catwoman and use a whip and rob places. Then I can catch her and we make out and stuff before I handcuff her and she's off to jail.

I'm enrolled in so many college classes that by two years I will be a master in all fields... As soon as I don't spend so much time being Batman.

I do 600 pushups and situps a day, practice martial arts and acrobatics off of what I see on TV, and have all the season box sets of CSI so I know how to be a detective.

My friends and family were concerned, so they admitted me to an asylum. Every day I would tie my bed sheets around my neck and pretend they were black and scream all day swearing I saw The Joker taunting me on TVs and punching all the staff and other patients and acting like life was a videogame.

... Okay, so I don't do all those things, but I would like to. :(

Nemesis296
18th Aug 2009, 18:49
I completely remodeled my bedroom from the ground up to have stone walls and a waterfall and a garage and a chemistry lab and a computer area and a technology cabinet.

Whenever someone comes into my room, I make them dress up like Alfred, or if they're under 18 I make them wear a Robin costume. If they refuse to do neither then I beat them up and go "WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU'LL HAVE LONG FORGOTTEN WHERE THE BATCAVE IS!" before headbutting them until they're unconscious and throwing them out onto my front lawn tied up by a bolo.

I sliced open my neighbor's cheeks with a batarang to leave smile scars and dunked his heat in a vat of chemicals... Umm... He's in the hospital now. But whenever I visit him I pretend that he's using Joker Venom and all those things, which prompts me to beat him up even more and save the day.

I force my girlfriend to dress up like Catwoman and use a whip and rob places. Then I can catch her and we make out and stuff before I handcuff her and she's off to jail.

I'm enrolled in so many college classes that by two years I will be a master in all fields... As soon as I don't spend so much time being Batman.

I do 600 pushups and situps a day, practice martial arts and acrobatics off of what I see on TV, and have all the season box sets of CSI so I know how to be a detective.

My friends and family were concerned, so they admitted me to an asylum. Every day I would tie my bed sheets around my neck and pretend they were black and scream all day swearing I saw The Joker taunting me on TVs and punching all the staff and other patients and acting like life was a videogame.

... Okay, so I don't do all those things, but I would like to. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kadashi666
18th Aug 2009, 19:13
i plot ways in which i can show the entire world how ridiculess their lives are by using mindless and random acts of terrorism...

...that and i own a few batman comics. :whistle:

KillerCroc
18th Aug 2009, 20:09
1, 2, 11. His name is Harley. Notice the "his" part in that statement. I thought he was a girl...I was wrong.

vinny d123
18th Aug 2009, 20:19
i wear a batman hat..... and i have a batman belt buckle

angleslam99
18th Aug 2009, 20:27
I'm not so much Batman obsessed as I am comic book obsessed

JOKER1106
18th Aug 2009, 20:29
I am obbsesed with Batman but only with the modern violent and dark ones. I love batman tas. I got loads of Joker stuff batman stuff and i cant stop thinking about it cause i have problems those are personal but there is a reason why im obsessed with it

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
19th Aug 2009, 04:02
Now, I don't mean just a fan of the comics, tv series, movies, etc. I mean like CRAZY obsessed, like you need to be admitted to Arkham Asylum.

you wear batman PJs,
you tried modding your ride into the batmobile
you randomly scream out 'I am vengeance, I am the night, I am batman!",
you plan on naming your kid after a character... or you already have one named after a character.
You got every single issue of Batman, every single merchandise.
You have a room solely dedicated to Batman memorabilia,
you spend days trying to do the joker laugh that Mark Hamill perfected.
You run around town in a cape and cowl every night, failing at your attempts to leap across rooftops.
You have a pet named after a character.
you're actively looking for a cheap butler by the name Alfred

Those just being some examples. Personally lately I feel I've become pretty nuts about wanting this game to come out, but haven't gone to any of the extremes listed above.

The only extreme piece of Batman fandom I have is Batman Collector's Edition underwear. Other than that no...:whistle:

Batdump
19th Aug 2009, 04:24
I have Batman Forever mugs still...
I have those Batman Pajama Pants
I always wish I had the Batmobile
I have randomly screamed that phrase out
I plan on having a daughter name Harley and a son named Bruce
I don't have all the issues, but I do frequently buy the graphic novels and have a ton of merch old and new
I have that batman figure that u bolt to the ceiling so he can fly around, I have the Batman telephone they sold at toys r us a few years back (I don't even have a home phone line) I have that Batman Radio they sold at toys r us a few years back, I still have my BTAS pillow cases, and I collect action figures, tins, watches etc...
I don't try Hamill's laugh because NOBODY can replicate it... NOBODY
If a Batman film/cartoon comes on tv, I make it a point to put in the corresponding dvd/blu ray. Yes I have all the BTAS seasons and movies, as well as the anthology and Nolan movies
I don't run around town in a cape, however I have been pulled over while dressed as Batman... and it wasn't Halloween
My doberman's name is "Ace The Bathound My last name" Ace for short, he even has a batman dog tag
If I could afford a butler, I would name hims alfred.

a little extra... I have a Batman Hat, and sunglasses that I wear almost everyday, a slew of batman and/or joker t-shirts. I painted my room in my old house to look like the gotham city skyskape complete with batsignal on the ceiling, and plan to paint a room in wayne manor with a window looking out to the batsignal in my new home, I own the Batman Converse that came out a few years back, and my girlfriend, Although a Batman lover too, hates my overly obsessive tendencies when it comes to Batman...

so yes I am obsessed... It's a good thing

T-Perry
19th Aug 2009, 04:56
Oh yes, im obbsessed with batman. I...

1.Wear batman Pjs constantly.
2.Have batman cups to drink out of.
3.I Will name my First child after a Batman character.
4. Have a room dedicated to batman. Posters, memorabilia, DVD and TV solely dedicated to batman Entertainment only.

5. Watch BTAS and other forms of batman religiously. About 2 days out of the week at least before bed.
6. Definatly have my fair share of bat comic books and a collection of the greatest of graphic novels. 100's of action figures old and new.
7. Ive fully customized over 10 Batman action figures, each from a significant era/movie. Plus many supporting characters.
8. If i did have a car, it would be black and customized with various Bat emblems and design work by myself.
9. One day I will have my own Batcave
10. I have a sweet Batman Wallet, over 15 Batman t-shirts and 80% of the Video Games( and love each one)
11. I make my girlfriend dress up as harley from time to time for fun in the bedroom. Oh yes, she loves it....

12. Ive seen The Dark Knight 5 times in Theaters, 3 Imax. Batman Begins 3 times. (Good for a struggling young adult haha) Oh and I love Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.
13. I have Batman Arkham Asylum on Pre Order and will be attending the Midnight Mayhem release.
14. Many more things...lol

If not completely obsessed.. Im still obsessed.

jameswantsarkhamnow
19th Aug 2009, 13:33
Does playing the demo twice a day every day since the release of the demo make me obesessed?

Batty999
19th Aug 2009, 14:00
My garage is called the Batcave.
I go inthere to create costume parts, (I have a TDK, classic comic and just finished an Arkham Asylum video game suit)
I have over 1,000 Batman comics.
I have a signed Heath Leger photo as the Joker,
I have three display cupbaords of Batman merchandise and numerous boxes of stuff I have no room to display,
I drive a luxury car I refer to as Bruce Wayne's town car,
My WIFE named our daughter Andraya, after the character Andrea Beaumont in the Mask of the Phantasm movie,
I have a Batman coffe mug,
I have Batman PJ's, which I have been known to wear,
All my family buy me Batman related merchandise for Birthdays, Christmas and Fathers Day (they say I am so easy to but for).

And I am 47 years old.

Obsessed, no. Fanatical, definately.

Paul

wHyXxSoXxSeRiOuS
19th Aug 2009, 14:13
I'm more Joker Obsessed
after The Dark Knight
=P

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
19th Aug 2009, 14:32
I am obbsesed with Batman but only with the modern violent and dark ones. I love batman tas. I got loads of Joker stuff batman stuff and i cant stop thinking about it cause i have problems those are personal but there is a reason why im obsessed with it

You sound like one of those ****s who 'identifies' with the way Joker thinks & feels or something equally as lame

warvibe24
19th Aug 2009, 14:34
Well i downloaded all episodes of TAS and i have a batman cup.

CPat_1
19th Aug 2009, 14:40
Lol... Does anyone else here actually read the comic books every month like I do, or do we just have a bunch of Batman stuff?