PDA

View Full Version : Sadistic Batman or Ignorance Is Bliss Batman?

HG131
18th Aug 2009, 02:05
Witch do you like more, the Batman that pushes the no killing rule as far as it will go (if you're in a coma you're still alive, so allow me to put you in a coma) or the one who stealthily eliminates everything with nobody getting scared? I myself like the sadistic Batman, as who hasn't wanted to drop a guy 20 feet... head first?

Arsh
18th Aug 2009, 05:25
A combination of the two. Avoids permanently crippling them, but does so if they really deserve it or if he's just ticked off.

For instance, in the demo, I would stealthily eliminate most enemies, but when I saw that guy kill the guard, I knocked out his two buddies and beat the crap out of him

Old_BenKenobi
18th Aug 2009, 05:36
"Gets the job done" Batman. Batman who does what he has to to stop a criminal, short of killing them.

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 05:46
I'd like to figure out a way to cripple those three guys who shoot the guards right as you come out of the vent after taking down Zsasz. Because out of all the enemies in the demo, they're the ones who really make me want to see Batman break them in half.

Well, maybe not cripple. But the stealth takedown just doesn't seem painful enough for them.

when I saw that guy kill the guard, I knocked out his two buddies and beat the crap out of himYeah, but I want to beat the crap out of all three of them, heh. Maybe it would work best with batarangs and ground takedowns?

Old_BenKenobi
18th Aug 2009, 05:53
I'd like to figure out a way to cripple those three guys who shoot the guards right as you come out of the vent after taking down Zsasz. Because out of all the enemies in the demo, they're the ones who really make me want to see Batman break them in half.

Well, maybe not cripple. But the stealth takedown just doesn't seem painful enough for them.

The answer: Get so goddamn badass you can beat all three stimutaneously via Freeflow and get up a high enough combo to do some sick takedowns

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 05:55
The answer: Get so goddamn badass you can beat all three stimutaneously via Freeflow and get up a high enough combo to do some sick takedownsThis could work. :)

batfan08
18th Aug 2009, 06:07
I wish one of the takedowns could be breaking their necks.I could picture the All-Star Batman doing something along those lines,and saying something like "I didn't kill him,but I made him suffer.For the rest of that S.O.B's life,he'll be breathing through a tube,eating baby food and soiling himself."That gave me an idea,Rocksteady,make an All-Star Batman & Robin game.

Old_BenKenobi
18th Aug 2009, 06:09
I wish one of the takedowns could be breaking their necks.I could picture the All-Star Batman doing something along those lines,and saying something like "I didn't kill him,but I made him suffer.For the rest of that S.O.B's life,he'll be breathing through a tube,eating baby food and soiling himself."That gave me an idea,Rocksteady,make an All-Star Batman & Robin game.

Oh please god no. :p

batfan08
18th Aug 2009, 06:19
Oh,yes...satire in video games is...

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5397/1233456397964uv2.jpg

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 06:28
^ I would play the hell out of that game :D

Old_BenKenobi
18th Aug 2009, 06:30
^ I would play the hell out of that game :D

As would I, chum

SolidSnake_123
18th Aug 2009, 06:34
I like the less sadistic batman, it really twists plots up, and always challenges batman mentally