PDA

View Full Version : my meeger JC2 wish list :)

typemismatch
17th Aug 2009, 21:24
besides wishing it was out yesterday :nut:

Remove or greatly reduce the number of boulders/rocks on the terrain ... please :) .... it is hard enough when your car is on fire, you're driving too fast, a chopper is firing rockets at you, 4 of those strike jets are trying to hunt you down - you've just missed the first 3 trees and ... oh look boulders in every space.

Since Y gets you into and out of vehicles why does A jump to? - 50% of my deaths are jumping to a destroyed chopper when I was trying to pull the shoot :eek: - A opens the shoot and maybe a beer but nothing else.

So like most people I finished the actual game years ago. I make up my own little missions - it would be nice to turn on 5/5 (militia/police?) or whatever that is so instantly everyone is just trying to get you rather than having to built it up .. you know .. for fun!

Jets and maybe a few terrain vehicles need after burners or something :nut: I like to cut my jets engines so I can glide slower onto targets and then try pull up at the last second ... would be nice to have a boost or something - even a few vehicles, ramping off a cliff - hit the button, fly a little then fall ... nice :)

I clearly live in a dream world ;)

-c

Hobodealer
18th Aug 2009, 10:09
Yeah afterburners would be AWESOME, I was always trying that on the original.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Aug 2009, 11:46
- Don't agree with the boulder issue. Mountains do have boulders.
- I played in ps2 so i dont get your problem with the buttons.
- Agree in part with the stuff about being pursued. I hope they change it so you don't have diplomatic immunity when you have finished the game.
- Agree with the afterburners/nitro. That's a nice idea.

chain94
18th Aug 2009, 21:10
i know what you mean about the A button being only for the parachute. it was so stupid that you could jump onto a flaming heli.

But what I really want to see are distructable buildings. and not just gas sations, I mean everything (short of the terain of course). Think about a domino effect with thoes skyscrapers :rolleyes:
Airstrikes would be great too but I doubt thay'll be in the game

FOBfan1995
18th Aug 2009, 23:42
i know what you mean about the A button being only for the parachute. it was so stupid that you could jump onto a flaming heli.

But what I really want to see are distructable buildings. and not just gas sations, I mean everything (short of the terain of course). Think about a domino effect with thoes skyscrapers :rolleyes:
Airstrikes would be great too but I doubt thay'll be in the game

I highly doubt everything will be destructible. In mercs 2 everything was destructible and that game SUCKED. :mad2: If you want a good destruction game check out Red Faction: Guerilla. It has amazing physics for building destruction but I'm sure you know that.