PDA

View Full Version : The English Voice Actors' Cast

Androman
17th Aug 2009, 16:56
Hello everybody!! While I was playing the demo on my PS3 something came to my mind...it was the credits. I decided to watch them to see the voice actors. Wellp here they are!! Enjoy!
PS. I'm not sure if someone has already posted something about this, but...anyways here they are.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2382/batcast.jpg
I hope you can make out the names, for the quality isn't the best. And the flash of my phones cam. took out some names. That's it:)

Gho-Gerhowev
17th Aug 2009, 16:57
Finally, an accurate cast list that's not from IMDB

CaptainMcMulla
17th Aug 2009, 16:58
Thanks for the pic. But we already know the cast of the game. this is because our detective Ensanguined Walls and his fellow police officer Drazar finding the cast for us. Thanks for your time anyway i havent seen the cast on the demo yet myself.

Mani-Man
17th Aug 2009, 16:59
Hm interesting:

It seems like the whole young bruce wayne flashback thing is bigger than i thought

Turn and Face the Strange
17th Aug 2009, 16:59
Young Bruce Wayne is voiced by a woman? The poor kid's confused enough as it is!

The_Hylden
17th Aug 2009, 17:03
It's just a phase! He grows out of it! :p

Androman
17th Aug 2009, 17:04
Young Bruce Wayne is voiced by a woman? The poor kid's confused enough as it is!

Does it really matter? I mean isn't Bart Simpson voiced by a woman too?:scratch: :D If it works, it works. Right?

Drazar
17th Aug 2009, 17:06

Hey its pretty common for women to voice boys. :P Just look at Bart Simpson!

Why So Serious ?
17th Aug 2009, 17:09

You seem not to understand the thing about acting... They use/used a woman b/c he is an infant, almost all young male children sound like girls until they grow up...Peter Pan was played by women b/c he's a child, In William Shakespeare's plays the women were played males b/c women didn't have rights and also because they sounded like little girls. Shakespeare never saw a woman on his stage. So that's why young Bruce is played by a woman

Gho-Gerhowev
17th Aug 2009, 17:10
A lot of female voice actresses do male characters. A female voiced Bart Simpson, Dexter in Dexter's Lab, Tommy in Rugrats, etc.

door noob
17th Aug 2009, 17:15
Hey its pretty common for women to voice boys. :P Just look at Bart Simpson!

And Timmy Turnur from Fairly Odd Parents.

skintrade
17th Aug 2009, 17:26
ah and the lovely Adrienne Barbeau's voice... she might be getting older but i will always have her in my head as she was in Escape from New York

sd921
17th Aug 2009, 17:49
it says the Riddler is voiced by someone? so that mean he makes some kind of apperence? :whistle: humm cant wait to find out

well someone has to give you the riddles might as well be riddler and its just his voice as far as all of us know

Blaze5788
17th Aug 2009, 17:50
so it says the Riddler is voiced? hummm :whistle: cant wait to see if hes actually in a cut scene or somethin

Dr. Crane
17th Aug 2009, 18:08
We probably won't get to fight Riddler, but will show up in a different way I think, like maybe trying to help Batman by leaving those clues around.

colt
17th Aug 2009, 18:25
jack ryder hmm? as in the creeper?

door noob
17th Aug 2009, 18:26
jack ryder hmm? as in the creeper?

Yes, in one of the pictures posted there was a radio and on it was "Jack Rider", as in the Creeper, or the news caster, same person.

kazinya91
17th Aug 2009, 18:28
lol the hulk from the avengers movies is bane fred tatasciore

HIPERATIVO BRAZIL
17th Aug 2009, 18:29
OMG If the Riddler is in the game im gonna have an orgasm of happiness :D
:nut: :lmao:

By the way isn't Chris Garder the guy from the mobie happiness with will smith ? :lmao:

kazinya91
17th Aug 2009, 18:29
Hulk smash!!!!

sd921
17th Aug 2009, 18:30
there is a theory that there might be a clip of batman confronting the riddler when you solve all his riddles but then again its just a theory

door noob
17th Aug 2009, 18:31
OMG If the Riddler is in the game im gonna have an orgasm of happiness :D
:nut: :lmao:

By the way isn't Chris Garder the guy from the mobie happiness with will smith ? :lmao:

Once again only his voice, he hacks into the cowls frequency to taunt you over the riddles he left behind.

Ensanguined Walls
17th Aug 2009, 18:32
The Riddler's VA in Arkham Asylum is the same guy who did Almighty Tallest Red in Invader Zim.

HIPERATIVO BRAZIL
17th Aug 2009, 18:33
look wht I have found in the wikipedia about that creeper(first time I heard about him)
VIDEOGAME
:Jack Ryder can be heard on the radio reporting about the Arkham breakout in the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum. He is voiced by James Horan

sd921
17th Aug 2009, 18:34
The Riddler's VA in Arkham Asylum is the same guy who did Almighty Tallest Red in Invader Zim.

i remember invader zim i liked it but then it got canceled here in the US but i heard somewhere that the show had a finale in the UK

HIPERATIVO BRAZIL
17th Aug 2009, 18:34
look wht I have found in the wikipedia about that creeper(first time I heard about him)
VIDEOGAME
:Jack Ryder can be heard on the radio reporting about the Arkham breakout in the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum. He is voiced by James Horan

kazinya91
17th Aug 2009, 18:35
i remember invader zim i liked it but then it got canceled here in the US but i heard somewhere that the show had a finale in the UK

i have every season of invader zim that show rules go GIR!

sd921
17th Aug 2009, 18:38
i think this has to be my favorite GIR moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuUQp8nvxUU

kazinya91
17th Aug 2009, 18:39
i think this has to be my favorite gir moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuuqp8nvxuu

lol

EvilDead159
17th Aug 2009, 18:43
dang, i wish the imdb website was correct tho, with ron perlman and all the others from the animated series. h well :(