PDA

View Full Version : will mad hatter make an apperance

kingmikeya
17th Aug 2009, 16:54
he is a cool yet weird villan and he could make an apperance in an alice in wonderland theme part of aslyum like a maze because his name i think is on harleens partie list just wondering if anyone has heard if he will make a cameo :D

Gho-Gerhowev
17th Aug 2009, 16:55
His name is on the party list, but it has a frown next to it - meaning he doesn't appear.

I don't think he's in this one, sorry.

jameswantsarkhamnow
17th Aug 2009, 17:08
I think they will probably opt to have "themed" challenge rooms DLC, with for example Mad Hatter style thugs, in a Mad Hatter themed level ending with Mad Hatter as the Boss Character.

If not, they should just open new areas of the asylum and have new bosses and thugs

Hope they don't just do alternate costumes, it's such a DLC kop out

Batz-R-Us
17th Aug 2009, 17:10
Hope they don't just do alternate costumes, it's such a DLC kop out

Yeah, I want extra story missions, or a new "chapter" with a new enemy, or some new challenge maps. No costumes that really dont add anything to the game.

jameswantsarkhamnow
17th Aug 2009, 17:16
Yeah, I want extra story missions, or a new "chapter" with a new enemy, or some new challenge maps. No costumes that really dont add anything to the game.

It's looking quite promising with the Dem Bones Scarecrow themed level, they could do the same with a Mr Freeze theme or Penguin theme where you use some freeflow combat on um.... Penguins? :scratch:

Batz-R-Us
17th Aug 2009, 17:17
It's looking quite promising with the Dem Bones Scarecrow themed level, they could do the same with a Mr Freeze theme or Penguin theme where you use some freeflow combat on um.... Penguins? :scratch:

LOL that would be pretty funny.

Cooper
17th Aug 2009, 17:54
[B]I don't get it.
In the character bios page, it shows the Mad Hatter and a bunch of other villians like Mr. Freeze and The Penguin. So does this mean they are in the game already, or just cameos?

Ensanguined Walls
17th Aug 2009, 17:59
[B]I don't get it.
In the character bios page, it shows the Mad Hatter and a bunch of other villians like Mr. Freeze and The Penguin. So does this mean they are in the game already, or just cameos?

Not every character with a bio appears in the game. They are simply collectibles.

Reeper0278
17th Aug 2009, 18:01
I don't get it with wanting someone to just at least appear or have a cameo. It makes it more sad when you see them and find out you don't get to fight them or have anything to do with them.

THE REAL JOKER
17th Aug 2009, 20:14
Life is not always about rainbows and sunshine(if you know what I mean), you just have to take what you can get;).Although, it would be nice to see some cameos from some of these characters(which we probably will but it's unkown who exactly, but we'll find out when we get the game next week;)) but we will get something on some of them in the riddler's riddles.

JMCA
17th Aug 2009, 20:21
Can anyone tell me if The Ventriloquist is in the game?

Reeper0278
17th Aug 2009, 20:22
Can anyone tell me if The Ventriloquist is in the game?

It looked like a puppet was.

Lunar
17th Aug 2009, 20:24
The Mad Hatter of course Johnny Depp is making an appearance in Alice in Wonderland next year in theaters.

KillerCroc
17th Aug 2009, 20:29
Please use the search bar.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=92349&highlight=Mad+Hatter

E.Nygma
17th Aug 2009, 20:32
They have left some of my favorites out: the Penguin and Two-Face. I say, it's not necessarily a bad thing, since it gives really plenty of material for a good sequel, if this game has success and is as good as it seems to be.

Lunar
17th Aug 2009, 20:37
Yea if they make a sequel in Gotham there would be no reason why they would not put two-face in the game.

chip5541
17th Aug 2009, 21:10
Duplicate