PDA

View Full Version : Dose any one Know Please

phill2009q
17th Aug 2009, 15:31
Hi guys Im new here an Im just wondering I know the game hasent been realesd yet but has anybody heard on
How do you find ( Unlock ) new gadgets an also

Do you have to do the riddles for the riddler or can you do thme at your own pace

So hope you could please help an by the way who is really hyped up for this game cant wait for the 3rd to hurry up ( as I'm n Aus )

And also guys I need your option Please. Well as I'm getting the Collectors Edition that's around $140 I was thinking if this game is what we expect it to be
( The Best ever Batman Game ) I was thinking of buying a standard copy Just in case anything happens to the one in the collectors edition
and that would be around $100 to $120 so do you think that's a good Idea.

Thank-you very much an Please help on my Qustions Please an Thank-you again see ya all soon :wave:

The Comedian
17th Aug 2009, 15:36
Welcome to the forums.

To answer your first question, in one vid Batman is in the arkham cave and he gets a gadget from there, I dont know if you will be traveling back and forth to the cave or not for them.

I'm pretty sre the riddles are at your own pace, unless there are specific ones.

I got the Collectors Edition for all the bells and whistles, remember to hurry up and pre-order so you will get the Scarecrow Challenge Map.

Sinner77
17th Aug 2009, 15:57
I guess if you can afford it then buy em both.. IMO i think its a little overkill, unless you have problems keeping games in good condition. Plus i'm not sure I could ever justify spending $240 on a single game lol.

iamtombombadil
17th Aug 2009, 16:08
There is this cool thing with gamestop/ebames and now bestbuy where you can buy insurance on games now that cover every type of damage expect if the disc cracks in two. However, since there will literally be no way "not" to obtain this game even 5 years from now, there really is no need to buy two. Unless you're a freak.

CaptainMcMulla
17th Aug 2009, 16:11
1) Gadgets will be unlocked. So you get the bat claw from the bat cave, the explosive gel from the batmobiles trunk etc. Also they will have upgrades too.
2) The riddles are set at your own pace. Maybe some you will have to solve to progress. But after you have completed the game you will be able to freely roam the island and solve all the riddles.

Reecio
17th Aug 2009, 16:22
Welcome to the forums.

To answer your first question, in one vid Batman is in the arkham cave and he gets a gadget from there, I dont know if you will be traveling back and forth to the cave or not for them.

I'm pretty sre the riddles are at your own pace, unless there are specific ones.

I got the Collectors Edition for all the bells and whistles, remember to hurry up and pre-order so you will get the Scarecrow Challenge Map.

U get the explosive gel from the boot of the batmobile, that's near the start I think

1) Gadgets will be unlocked. So you get the bat claw from the bat cave, the explosive gel from the batmobiles trunk etc. Also they will have upgrades too.
2) The riddles are set at your own pace. Maybe some you will have to solve to progress. But after you have completed the game you will be able to freely roam the island and solve all the riddles.

Sefton said there is 1 riddle u HAVE to do to progress (part of the tutorial sort of bit) at the London event thingy