PDA

View Full Version : BAA movie

james283126
17th Aug 2009, 07:00
Don't know if there is a thread on this already but the commercials make me want to see a BAA direct to dvd movie(same look and voices as the game, make it look the game) tell that would not be bad A**! Or is there one planned?:p

Sinner77
17th Aug 2009, 07:11
Just think of this as a 15 hour inter-active movie.

BatmanOfTheFuture
17th Aug 2009, 07:12
It would be a pretty long movie i suppose.

Pibbman
17th Aug 2009, 07:16
I'd kinda rather see it a live action film if possible... Thats mostly because I'd wanna see who plays as Harley Quinn. Haha. Hmm... I wonder who would fit her..

Veagor
17th Aug 2009, 07:26
I'd kinda rather see it a live action film if possible... Thats mostly because I'd wanna see who plays as Harley Quinn. Haha. Hmm... I wonder who would fit her..

YEP Megan Fox, she has the babe factor DOWN.

BatmanOfTheFuture
17th Aug 2009, 07:27
I can see were your going with that.

james283126
17th Aug 2009, 07:39
i think a live action would suck,just an hour and a half comp animated movie based on the game would be fine

Pibbman
17th Aug 2009, 07:44
Hmm, I rather see a CG animated TV series before anything else. Personally I'm still waiting for a new batman series on TV, and none of that teen titan crap or whatever.

Arkham Asylum could definitely be a good two-parter. CG has its benefits such as once you create environments and character models, it's a bit easier to reuse them and stuff. However the batman universe is massive and it would probably cost way too much.

james283126
17th Aug 2009, 07:46
Hmm, I rather see a CG animated TV series before anything else. Personally I'm still waiting for a new batman series on TV, and none of that teen titan crap or whatever.

Arkham Asylum could definitely be a good two-parter. CG has its benefits such as once you create environments and character models, it's a bit easier to reuse them and stuff. However the batman universe is massive and it would probably cost way too much.CG animated TV series sounds cool

batfan08
17th Aug 2009, 07:50

In the worlds first ever performance of this caliber,Scarlett Johansen will be Harley with a voice over by Arleen Sorkin!

Pibbman
17th Aug 2009, 07:58
In the worlds first ever performance of this caliber,Scarlett Johansen will be Harley with a voice over by Arleen Sorkin!

Whats wrong with Arleen Sorkin herself? Nothing like a hot 51 year old Harley Quinn. :X I have to say Harley Quinns voice is definitely one of the more unique voices I've heard, and would be hard to replicate it still amazes me at that age she can pull a voice like that off..

HG131
17th Aug 2009, 12:02
CG animated TV series sounds cool

Better yet, throw it to Timm and Dini. Batman: TAS Art style FTW!

artyfin
17th Aug 2009, 12:44
There is a CG Movie. VXR had it in her sig but whenever I try and access the URL, I get a 404 Error D:

boowashere
17th Aug 2009, 18:00
omg :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WWA5pppJws&feature=related

JackWinz
17th Aug 2009, 18:04
Ahem, this is spposedly a straight to DVD movie from some fan, it's supposed to be a tdk sequal. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSvaVL0lK4

Reeper0278
17th Aug 2009, 18:07

Please no....

blades of athena
17th Aug 2009, 18:17
i would watch the movie if it is as any good as the game. it would probly bring lots of money to the box office.

james283126
23rd Feb 2010, 04:46
i would watch the movie if it is as any good as the game. it would probly bring lots of money to the box office.BUMP! lol, i don't really mean a theatre release, just a straight to DVD film. I think a theatre release would bomb.

The jackhammer
23rd Feb 2010, 05:37
Anne hatheway ftw.
She can do the voice and she's not half bad in the looks department

CaptainMcMulla
23rd Feb 2010, 12:47
i think they should just leave it as it is and leave Chris Nolan to the movies. Safest option.

SammiiDoogles
23rd Feb 2010, 13:00
omg :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WWA5pppJws&feature=related

That was fantasticly animated, the lip syncing could be better - but the animation and expressions were great

Ahem, this is spposedly a straight to DVD movie from some fan, it's supposed to be a tdk sequal. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSvaVL0lK4

Ahh, this trailer is legendary - so well done. Not sure what's happening with it though, the website for the film no longer exists...

Marcus
23rd Feb 2010, 13:10
A completely different take on Gotham, but I thought Mia Sara's Harley in Birds of Prey was very good.

Friskies
23rd Feb 2010, 17:31

:hmm: i'd see her as an ivy, i mean. She's basically used for sex appeal anyways. >>

thedarknight2016
24th Feb 2010, 01:13
I.would.love. It. !!!!!!!!

james283126
24th Feb 2010, 02:02
i think they should just leave it as it is and leave Chris Nolan to the movies. Safest option.I don't mean a theatrical release, i simply mean a harmless direct to DVD movie, such as The batman vs Dracula, Batman Sub Zero, Batman Beyond Return of the joker. Just to name a few.

Scarn
24th Feb 2010, 02:34
I think chuck norris should play harley. lol

freeze131
3rd Mar 2010, 07:28
Lol no, not even remotely funny. Anyway, I doubt a Game to Movie works. None of them ever work.

The Jedi Guardian
3rd Mar 2010, 08:41

Here's the cast list

Harley Quinn - would be funny to see her try

Poison Ivy - her with red hair and green skin, I don't think it will work

Dr. Penelope Young - possible if she is treated seriously

and the other two doctors, who I don't think will fit.

And the only female guard who is with dr. young in the intensive - she does nothing and never appears again

We don't need the babe factor, although the thugs outside of the door where she is kept in the medical facility do talk about her, but no.