PDA

View Full Version : Can we get every upgrade in the game?

DarkKnight11
16th Aug 2009, 19:24
Sorry if this point has been beaten to death already, but I didn't notice an answer when I searched...are we definitely going to be able to get every upgrade in the game, or is it possible to do so poorly at combat, etc., that we won't be able to get enough exp to finish upgrading?

Sinner77
16th Aug 2009, 20:23
i would imagine on easy you will probably finish the game with all upgrades pretty easily, how ever i hope that on the harder difficulties this will be a much bigger challenge

DarkKnightDanny
16th Aug 2009, 20:35
well i would hope we get every upgrade in one go. seeing as there isnt a new game+ feature

GibsonSGBat
16th Aug 2009, 21:02
well i would hope we get every upgrade in one go. seeing as there isnt a new game+ feature

Same here man. Im worried about this

JonWang
16th Aug 2009, 21:05

I feel the same. One thing does come to mind in one video I saw was the start of the game Bats uses the multiple batarang move and he also used the batclaw to remove the vent where the first riddler trophy is. Im talking the very beginning, like where we played the demo beginning. So whats up with that?

Even if its just a devloper code i would like to still think there is a chance we will be able to use all the gadgets in a new game...even though some people say other wise. If there were ever going to be cheats in the game, this should be on the top of the list.

You still cant progress in the story with all the gadgets cause you still have to go to specific areas and interact with specific characters to initiate story progression. I assume. I dont believe if your objective is to save gordon and you decide to use your gadgets to go somewhere i dont think the game is just going to let you fight ivy, maybe just explore the island and not initiate story progression.

These are my hopes, these are my dreams....

DarkKnightDanny
16th Aug 2009, 21:10
I feel the same. One thing does come to mind in one video I saw was the start of the game Bats uses the multiple batarang move and he also used the batclaw to remove the vent where the first riddler trophy is. Im talking the very beginning, like where we played the demo beginning. So whats up with that?

Even if its just a devloper code i would like to still think there is a chance we will be able to use all the gadgets in a new game...even though some people say other wise. If there were ever going to be cheats in the game, this should be on the top of the list.

You still cant progress in the story with all the gadgets cause you still have to go to specific areas and interact with specific characters to initiate story progression. I assume. I dont believe if your objective is to save gordon and you decide to use your gadgets to go somewhere i dont think the game is just going to let you fight ivy, maybe just explore the island and not initiate story progression.

These are my hopes, these are my dreams....

well,the game plays out like metroid. if you want to collect everything then you will need to backtrack,possibly to the start of the game

Boke18
16th Aug 2009, 21:21
well,the game plays out like metroid. if you want to collect everything then you will need to backtrack,possibly to the start of the game

Exactly because some of the riddlers trophies aren't accessible until you have a certain gadget.

batmanthedarkknight
16th Aug 2009, 23:12
Exactly because some of the riddlers trophies aren't accessible until you have a certain gadget.
what he said ;)

Lunar
16th Aug 2009, 23:15
Can we get every upgrade in the game?

Duh