PDA

View Full Version : wepons wishlist

chain94
14th Aug 2009, 16:07
what are some good wepons that you guys would like to see in the game?

I'd like to see:

silienced mp5
barret 50 cal. sniper rifle
M4 carbine
Ak 47
combat shot gun
RPG
stun gernades
C4
Desert Eagle

And, The Mini Nuke lancher (as seen in fallout 3) MmwwaaaaHAAHAAAHAA

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
14th Aug 2009, 17:14
Nikita missile launcher!!! Or something like that, remote controlled things are the best

QCypher
14th Aug 2009, 20:23
I want to hear more about this Dessert Eagle. Does it shoot out whip cream or licorice whips? Is it made of milk, white, or dark chocolate? And most important of all, does it come with a cherry on top?

Hobodealer
14th Aug 2009, 23:28
Bushmaster ACR
Glock 18c
Silenced MP5
Tazzer!!!!!!
M110
USAS 12
Dual Berreta
L8A2
SA-80

chain94
15th Aug 2009, 01:06
I want to hear more about this Dessert Eagle. Does it shoot out whip cream or licorice whips? Is it made of milk, white, or dark chocolate? And most important of all, does it come with a cherry on top?

lol, thanks for catching that. i'll go change it

slayer925
15th Aug 2009, 01:28
i want a p90

PoorBison
15th Aug 2009, 02:27
I really hope this game doesn't go all "realistic military" with all these real-world weapons. I just want generic guns that do their job...

A gun is a gun; It still puts holes in things.

QCypher
15th Aug 2009, 03:20
I really hope this game doesn't go all "realistic military" with all these real-world weapons. I just want generic guns that do their job...

A gun is a gun; It still puts holes in things.

EHHH!!!! Wrong! That was one of my main problems with Mercs 2. not enough variety in guns for me. But then again what can you expect from an open world game. But from the weapons Ive seen in the videos it looks like they are shaping up to be awesome.

PoorBison
15th Aug 2009, 07:11
Alot of people had that "problem" with Mercenaries 2, while forgetting that the guns are simply tools to finish your mission... Mattias put it best in Mercenaries 1 when at the start he asked Fiona regarding his gun "Well it kills people, right?"

I'd like to see a...
-Pistol
-Powerful Pistol
-Submachine gun
-Proper awesome machine gun
-Proper awesome more powerful machine gun
-Sniper rifle
-More powerful sniper rifle
-Shotgun
-More powerful shotgun
-RPG launcher
-AA/AT weapons
-Portable missile launcher
-Minigun
-Flamethrower
-Prototype laser rifle (hell yeah!)

Personally I couldn't care less about weapons, let alone the little prefix numbers that they all seem to have on the end of their names.

I want the vehicles to be varied, the gameplay to function, the map to be perfectly designed and the sandbox component to be a huge part of the game.

You are right though, they are shaping up to be awesome.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
15th Aug 2009, 14:58
Thats it! I really dont have a true wishlist of "normal" weapons because we know there will be plenty of them and they will be good enough, that's because I just thougt about something rare as a nikita.

Hobodealer
16th Aug 2009, 12:13
As long as there are cool melee weapons, Silenced Machine Guns and Dual Pistols; i'm satisfyed!

justcause
30th Aug 2009, 11:11
How about a petrol(gas) can so you can douse buildings/vehicles/enemies and burn them to the ground

texkid4
30th Aug 2009, 14:18
How about a petrol(gas) can so you can douse buildings/vehicles/enemies and burn them to the ground

Yes. In the mercs 2 forums 2 months before its release, some people said you would be able to shoot a hole in a oil tanker and oil would pour out of it, then you would have a zippo lighter and light the oil on fire. but we never got it.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
30th Aug 2009, 15:22
Yes. In the mercs 2 forums 2 months before its release, some people said you would be able to shoot a hole in a oil tanker and oil would pour out of it, then you would have a zippo lighter and light the oil on fire. but we never got it.

Yes, I heard about the zippo stuff too, another dissapointment... Damn EA forever

lolboyy
30th Aug 2009, 15:27
i'd like to see

SMG's :
p90 (maybe dual weild)
mp7a1 (maybe dual weild)
mp5 (maybe dual weild)
vz-61 skorpion (maybe dual weild)
kriss (maybe dual weild)
ump45 (maybe dual weild)

BIG GUNS:
m4 (duh)
ak47 (again duh)
barret m82 sniper rifle
m107 sniper rifle
m1014 semi-auto shotgun
usas 12 auto shotgun
benneli M3 pump action shotgun
sg552 automatic rifle
g36 automatic rifle (and included g36c)
g3 semi-auto sniper rifle
SCAR ( w000t weapon)

PISTOLS:
glock 18 auto pistol (maybe dual weild)
berreta pistol (maybe dual weild)
p226 pistol (maybe dual weild)
desert eagle (maybe dual weild)
a BIG revolver (not dual weild)
five-seven (maybe dual weild)
this was my wishlist =)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
30th Aug 2009, 15:51
Any chance of dual wielding dual hooks? Or gattlings?No, I guess not gattlings, rico is not hulk.
But dual wielding dual hooks would be great!
Behold the tetra-hook attaching god!

texkid4
30th Aug 2009, 17:37
dual wielding sawn of shotguns. :D

brauny
30th Aug 2009, 18:46
i want weapons that aren't traditional shoot bullets style like tasers (imagine if we could send the charge through the dual hook) a possible bean bag attachment for the shotgun, harpoon gun, net gun, flare gun and a blowdart gun. Just imagine what we could do like tase someone then shoot em with the net and dual hook them to like a pole and when they stop spazming from the taser you can watch them try to fight their way out of the net. I would just laugh the hole time :)

polimerjones
31st Aug 2009, 00:31
Any chance of dual wielding dual hooks? Or gattlings?No, I guess not gattlings, rico is not hulk.
But dual wielding dual hooks would be great!
Behold the tetra-hook attaching god!

i want weapons that aren't traditional shoot bullets style like tasers (imagine if we could send the charge through the dual hook) a possible bean bag attachment for the shotgun, harpoon gun, net gun, flare gun and a blowdart gun. Just imagine what we could do like tase someone then shoot em with the net and dual hook them to like a pole and when they stop spazming from the taser you can watch them try to fight their way out of the net. I would just laugh the hole time :)

You two are my kind of gamers!!!:nut:

Dedimes
1st Sep 2009, 18:04
i want a carnival type hand gun thats larger then the conventional one, about the size of one of the blow up dolphins for pools. same damage tho, imagine going around sh00tin n00bs with your gigantic revolver

Terma8r
1st Sep 2009, 19:27
An explosive crossbow would be kinda cool

Mr Chainsaw
2nd Sep 2009, 08:08
Ak-47
mp5
G36C
RPG
P-90
M4A1
FGM-148 Javelin
Spas 12
M4 Super 90
Desert Tactical Arms Stealth Recon Scout
M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper
MGL
M4
SR-25
Uzi
Desert Eagle
Crossbow
Flamethrower
AT4

skater150
3rd Sep 2009, 02:12
i think the m4 carbine would be so sick be cause that gun has so many attachments so you cood do sum nar nar custimization, i hope the developers (if your reading) include some sweet attachments like:
m203 (grenade launcher)
masterkey (shotgun)
dot sight
scope
laser light
grips??
upgradeable ammo clips??
yes ive played some cod4 n some mgs for in my time, just thinkin outside the box here.

Terma8r
5th Sep 2009, 18:07
a portable mortar cannon would be cool, also
i hope the guns sound realalistic, it would make everything soooo much cooler :)

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 03:27
Sound is important with guns. And it needs to sound real based on the environment your in like it should echo alot in the mountains. Also in the mountains explosives should cause avalanches

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 04:04
Sound is important with guns. And it needs to sound real based on the environment your in like it should echo alot in the mountains. Also in the mountains explosives should cause avalanchesDon't think we can count on that happening, that would take alot of power to render a full scale avalanche. Plus it would get annoying after maybe the fifth or sixth avalanche.

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 15:32
Yea i guess your right, didn't really think that one through. Still, a bunch of c4 should at least make a big snow cloud in the air

Hobodealer
6th Sep 2009, 16:24
Lol, snow for all!

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 16:27
Yea snow for all. But if we give away too much snow the yeti will chase us

Hobodealer
6th Sep 2009, 16:28
So, just chuck a bunch of C4 at him and watch Mr. Yeti turn from Snow Monster to SPAM. Lol

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 16:31
Or shoot him with the net gun that i mentioned earlier in this thread lol

PoorBison
7th Sep 2009, 07:06
So how about in the desert if we blow up too much sand, who will chase us there? :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Sep 2009, 12:11
Sand smoke bombs!

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 16:14
The scorpion from the first transformers movie DUH lol

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 05:35
Haha true! Wow that would be epic. But in this case it can be Hank, the bullet scorpion which we've seen around the website.

Dedimes
8th Sep 2009, 05:44
Haha true! Wow that would be epic. But in this case it can be Hank, the bullet scorpion which we've seen around the website.

OH MY GOD THEIRS BULLETS EEEEEEEEEVERYWHERE! THEIR ON THE FLOORS, THE WALL-EVERYYYYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

that would be the most insane boss eva. imagine wakin around when a scorpion-of guns-starts shootin you

How bout a sheild? anyone ever thought about that? mabye a swat sheild with a hole in it to stick your gun through, and would break after time

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 12:36
Yeahh! The Almighty Dual Grappling Shield... Err...

orbitz123
5th Oct 2009, 04:26
I would like to see some primitive weapons, but are modernly re deisgned, like the compound bow and arrows, crossbow, and I would for some reason like to see Rico dressed as a caveman, and his weapon will be throwing rocks like a Ewok From star wars. Throwing a spear would be cool, Anywho time for modern day weapons

Modern
.50 Cal Sniper Rifle or Barrett
Desert Eagle with extended barrel for added precision and bigger magizine for more ammo.
Bare Hands, I would like to snap someones neck please.
Shotgun of some sort, either a Saiga Shotgun, a double barrel or the pump action, either works

WW2
M1 Garand
Colt
9mm Luger
Gewher

Medival
Cross Bow add ons will be Scope and longer string, for more distance
Bow and arrow, with scope, and bigger quiver?
If there are melee weapons, Longsword
Hatchet with non slip grip on the handle, for throwing or cleaving

Primitive
Rocks, not as lethal but hurts, to slow people down
Spears, throwing or lunging (Lun-Jing)
Stone Knife, Not the most lethal weapon, but the dirtyness of the stone will affect the victim
Bare Hands, Caveman Style!

Futuristic
Raygun, shoots blinding light, melts the target and stuns nearby enemies.
UFO airstrike, IM A FIRIN MAH LAZAH!
Lightsaber, of course. Who wouldnt want a lightsaber?
Laser Gun, like in star wars.
The force, I wanna pick up someone with my mind and throw him into a window.

That concludes my weapon wishlist.

Flaire
5th Oct 2009, 07:36

Haha that's a great idea, maybe you could electrify small bodies of water. Or maybe you could have an upgrade which made it shoot water, which would then be electrified. Or you could shoot water on the ground, then taser it.

Just throwing it out there...

Enzoforce
5th Oct 2009, 11:58
Add an explosive crossbow, like that one in Far cry 2 expansion fortunes pack.

http://images.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/169804_S/Xbox-Live-Deal-of-the-Week-Far-Cry-2-Fortunes-Pack.jpg

jubjub1
5th Oct 2009, 12:10
i think the m4 carbine would be so sick be cause that gun has so many attachments so you cood do sum nar nar custimization, i hope the developers (if your reading) include some sweet attachments like:
m203 (grenade launcher)
masterkey (shotgun)
dot sight
scope
laser light
grips??
upgradeable ammo clips??
yes ive played some cod4 n some mgs for in my time, just thinkin outside the box here.

dude wats with the call of duty attachments

DuckyT
5th Oct 2009, 15:58
Sound is important with guns. And it needs to sound real based on the environment your in like it should echo alot in the mountains. Also in the mountains explosives should cause avalanches

i like the sound of that!:D

Enzoforce
5th Oct 2009, 16:05
Echo? Nice idea! :flowers:

JAGeng
10th Oct 2009, 04:34
AT-4 anti-structure tandem

LordSion
13th Oct 2009, 13:23
List of weapons JustCause 2 that I managed to catch the trailers

http://translate.google.pl/translate?prev=hp&hl=pl&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forum.justcause.pl%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D37%26t%3D531&sl=pl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
13th Oct 2009, 20:12
List of weapons JustCause 2 that I managed to catch the trailers

http://translate.google.pl/translate?prev=hp&hl=pl&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forum.justcause.pl%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D37%26t%3D531&sl=pl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

You did this? Nice work! :thumb:

LordSion
13th Oct 2009, 20:50
Yes;)

CentroX
13th Oct 2009, 20:51
wow just cause has a polish fansite

LordSion
13th Oct 2009, 20:55
Yes, we exist since 2006;)

Enzoforce
14th Oct 2009, 15:08
And I joined a few weeks ago and look at me post!
Anyway, back on topic.

Get me an AS50

http://future-weapons.org/images/AS50_sniper_rifle.jpg

awesome_man
14th Oct 2009, 20:01
thats semi-automatic..isnt it

Enzoforce
15th Oct 2009, 14:35
It is. 5 rounds fired quickly at a time before reload.

Lanty
17th Feb 2010, 18:02
A gravity gun like thing :lmao:

El Dombo
17th Feb 2010, 18:03
Me need RECONSTRUCTOR ! :tongue2:

Trinitykill
17th Feb 2010, 19:52
a mini remote control car with remote explosives attached, with a mini camera so you see what the car sees.

and a portal gun.

alien00785
17th Feb 2010, 20:23
Heckler & Koch -- G36K

El Dombo
17th Feb 2010, 20:24
A bubble gun !!!:nut:

Lanty
17th Feb 2010, 20:36
An ice-thrower that ices everything , and makes the ground slippery

lolboyy
17th Feb 2010, 22:11
GIMME THE CHEYTAC M200 "INTERVENTION" SNIPER SYSTEM WITH THE .408 CHEYTAC ROUND AND AN CHEYTAC SPECIALLY MADE SILENCER
http://www.downloadmunkey.net/images/M200.jpg

Rocket Propelled Rocket
17th Feb 2010, 22:30
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=488707&d=1227791086
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/Rw-nRM2ceUI/AAAAAAAAA7E/VxFI0wmcU9U/s320/gunsword1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/GAU-8_meets_VW_Type_1.jpg

FilbertFarmer
17th Feb 2010, 22:30
GIMME THE CHEYTAC M200 "INTERVENTION" SNIPER SYSTEM WITH THE .408 CHEYTAC ROUND AND AN CHEYTAC SPECIALLY MADE SILENCER
http://www.downloadmunkey.net/images/M200.jpg
Amen.

Cheytac = Greatest sniper system ever. period.

Seriously, it holds a guiness world record for accuracy at extreme long range!

Rocket Propelled Rocket
17th Feb 2010, 22:33
http://www.military-page.de/waffen/mk/gau8/bild_gau8_02.jpg
this is the same chaingun in the last picture, it's a GAU 8 chain gun.
http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/images/Gau8a_s.jpg

Jagerbombz417
18th Feb 2010, 00:35
ya dude this isent cod

Jagerbombz417
18th Feb 2010, 00:43
i think i want some new weapons such as the
M4
M16
and others but it would be cool to be able to put a suppressor o ur assault rifle the smg or sniper shouldent be the only things that have them but no ACOG or thermal scopes if the gun comes wit it then fine and is like south east Asia u need to have aks in there but nothing to over the top no laser guns or anything gay like that keep it real world

dragonfruit
18th Feb 2010, 02:18
Dart Rifle like in Far Cry 2.

brauny
18th Feb 2010, 02:53
flare gun too, i wanna set ppl on fire which reminds me MCM never answered my question of can ppl get set on fire?

skater150
18th Feb 2010, 05:32
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/thumb/a/ae/DSR1.jpeg/300px-DSR1.jpeghttp://www.modelguns.co.uk/images/scom4c.jpg

yeop, not much left to say cep for that that is one huge GAT dayyyumm
btw juss because the intervention was in modern warfare 2 doesnt mean u kids need to be reppin it :)