PDA

View Full Version : I know you're going nuts for the game....

Batsy4life
13th Aug 2009, 13:04
But from all of the footage you've seen, which ONE part are you most hyped to play(I know you're all hyped to play the entire game, likewise). But since the demo is out and we've played it to death and had our taste of what we're going to get only name ONE part that you're really excited to play yourself, that you've seen played online.

I REALLY want to do that batcave sequence for the first time, he says "ON" and the lights come on. I get chills, to have that in a game says wonders about how much rocksteady gets batman and will no doubt be giving us the greatest batman game and the greatest comic book hero game of all time.

MikeG033
13th Aug 2009, 13:12
I REALLY want to do that batcave sequence for the first time, he says "ON" and the lights come on. I get chills, to have that in a game says wonders about how much rocksteady gets batman and will no doubt be giving us the greatest batman game and the greatest comic book hero game of all time.

:thumb: agreed

Batfan22
13th Aug 2009, 13:21
I keep tryin it in my basement and its not working .... on ......ON!!!

MrNussbaum
13th Aug 2009, 14:18
I keep tryin it in my basement and its not working .... on ......ON!!!

Did you try clapping?

vinny d123
13th Aug 2009, 14:45
I want to battle bane. but anything with scarecrow is what i reaaaaaaaallly want to play

Jjf88
13th Aug 2009, 14:47
I want to try the Killer Croc boss battle, it looks epic!

iamtombombadil
13th Aug 2009, 14:59
pretty much the whole game. I wonder if we will be able to replay chapters. Sort of like selecting your favorite part and replaying that one rather than have to play through the whole game to get to your favorite parts.

Batz-R-Us
13th Aug 2009, 15:02
pretty much the whole game. I wonder if we will be able to replay chapters. Sort of like selecting your favorite part and replaying that one rather than have to play through the whole game to get to your favorite parts.

Yeah that would be cool like you could in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

About my favourite part, I really cant wait to get to the part where you get the explosive gel from the back of the Batmobile, as I can see the game really picking up after that.

Second part would be the Killer Croc battle, looks amazing.

tsp
13th Aug 2009, 15:13
I'm really looking forward to rescuing hostages and seeing how the Scarecrow boss battle works. Also, the Croc fight in the sewer looks like it should be pretty exciting.

Silent Knight
13th Aug 2009, 15:23
I really look forward to solving the "hostage puzzles" that the Joker sets up for Batman to solve.

Old_BenKenobi
13th Aug 2009, 15:35
I really want to play as the Joker.

Batz-R-Us
13th Aug 2009, 15:38
I really want to play as the Joker.

Yeah it's gonna be soo different than how Batman plays...

Batz-R-Us
13th Aug 2009, 15:44
It will flop in sales and reviews watch and see.

Of course it will /sacarsm.

Getting 9/10's is not a flop in terms of reviews, in fact that is AAA quality.
And the game will sell lots.

Batz-R-Us
13th Aug 2009, 15:52
Well u are going to play the inferior version graphically,while PC owners get the superior looking one and 2 place 360 owners,you are getting extra content that eventually will make its way to the other system,but i am not paying the same for half features,i am going to buy it use it so Eidos can't get ****.

Firstly the PS3 version looks the same as the 360, just with some lighting differences.
And secondly, the dlc is staying on PS3 forever due to Sony having rights to the character Joker and signing a contract with Eidos...

Stop complaining, if you are that bothered go and buy a PS3, who knows in the next week or so there might be a cheaper Slim model announced... *wink* *wink*

Turn and Face the Strange
13th Aug 2009, 16:06
Its not about of fanboy or not,PC gaming rapes the ps3.

I, as an owner of a PS3, 360, PC and the embaressing Wii, can say:

I don't give two ****s about graphics. As long as the GAME is good - story, depth, characters, acting - then I'm happy.

webz14
13th Aug 2009, 16:09
It will flop in sales and reviews watch and see.

yh................. ok.................. pm me when you realise your wrong and the game becomes the best selling superhero game of this year and years to come!! (unless rocksteady makes a sequel HINT HINT) :nut:

13th Aug 2009, 16:14
You will start caring about the tearing,frame dips and no Anti Aliasing of the ps3 version LOL.

I'm not buying it for the PS3 version.

LOL that.

Reeper0278
13th Aug 2009, 16:15
OH boo hoo my ps3 is not anti aliasing, blah blah blah. shut up

Not only do you prove the Fwad theory, but you also seem to be the missing link between humans and apes.

Nevermind you don't. Apes are more well-mannered than you.

Grommers
13th Aug 2009, 16:17
Battling bane looks most epic. however, I have a feeling just some of the stealth rooms.

13th Aug 2009, 16:27
PC owing the ps3 is more just than opinions is most a fact nowdays.

Okay.

*blink*

Anything else?

13th Aug 2009, 16:31
Don't feed the troll.
*sigh* I'll go get Keir...

Reeper0278
13th Aug 2009, 16:34
Indeed and you guys kept doing it LMAO,self pwned. :lol:

We fed it and it still became nothing.

MrNussbaum
13th Aug 2009, 17:00
I'd like to interrupt the platform war (whining) to get back to the subject. Maybe you guys can run off and have an equally pointless DC/Marvel cat fight.

The part I'm most excited about is the riddles. It's been a while since a game made me use my head in a challenging way. I always enjoyed the puzzle solving aspects of the Zelda games and recently, albeit to a lesser extent, Uncharted. Hopefully, the riddles are done well.

LoboUDL
13th Aug 2009, 17:03
As a PS3 owner I can definatly see where you're coming from. It sucked ass not having the extra content for Fallout. I loved that game and I wanted more. I guess that content is coming to the PS3 but I'm done with it...they'll be missing out on my money now. Also, it sucked not getting the GTA exclusives, but oh well. Was a pretty decent game on it's own.

But really, you won't be missing out on half the content w/ the Joker. In those other two games you're missing out on whole chapters that take hours of enjoyment while this is a character that flails his arms around and jumps on peoples backs.

IMO you're not going to be missing out on much...and I think if anything else that will get the joker (it will happen) will be on PC with a crack. I wouldn't sweat it at all if I were you.

pha
13th Aug 2009, 17:07
Is a big deal for me and many other people,i don't think ps3 owners liked when they got ripped off by the Fallout 3 map packs and extra sh1t we PC owners and xbox 360 owners got.

If you want to complain about the PC version, be my guest, but there are much more important things to complain about than the exclusive PS3 content. PC is moddable and its custom extra content will easily roll all over the exclusive Joker stuff on PS3. If eight maps are terribly important for you, I suggest spending some time with the UT3 editor and making their lookalikes for PC instead of whining in a forum.

All platforms have their advantages, PC's advantage is its ability to be customized, use it.

boowashere
13th Aug 2009, 17:09
Buying it used,Eidos and Rocksteady don't get any profit! i win.

no actually they do get profit

back on topic... i can't wait for... scarecrow fight :D
i think it might be like the sorrow ala MGS3 :thumb:

Hall E Woode
13th Aug 2009, 17:16
For me, I'm gonna enjoy being able to disarm thugs of their weapons (I hope you can eventually do that). Then, for me, silent predator won't be about taking out the armed thugs, just removing their weapons.

After they're defenseless, I'll stand, visible, in the center of the room and yell "Come and get me!!" :D

At least, I'll do that sometimes. I like the potential for variety.

The Sc4recrow
13th Aug 2009, 17:17
The game could be delayed a year and I wouldn't mind, I'm not that excited for it. When it comes, it comes.

boowashere
13th Aug 2009, 17:23
The game could be delayed a year and I wouldn't mind, I'm not that excited for it. When it comes, it comes.

u bettar, knock on wood NAO! jk :D

Hall E Woode
13th Aug 2009, 17:23

:eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

13th Aug 2009, 17:37
I PM'd Keir. Hope he puts the troll back in a cage with some hay and a water bottle.

jimmor7
13th Aug 2009, 17:37
None of what you said there made any sense whatsoever...

He's trying to get a reaction out of everyone. Look at his name for God's sakes! PC / XBOX / PS3 - who cares? It's gonna be a great game - friggin' enjoy it and shut up!

H8_is_Bad
13th Aug 2009, 17:48
Oh, the irony.

Irony of what? :confused:

Fairthe
13th Aug 2009, 17:52
First of all: Please, stop this incessant console war. It's pointless, they all have their ups and downs. If you had just ignored him in the beginning, he'd be gone now. Just ignore him, and at one point he'll get bored and leave.
As for what I'm most excited about, it would have to be all of Batman's gadgets, and how to use them against all the thugs, mainly in Invisible Predator game play.

MrNussbaum
13th Aug 2009, 17:54
Irony of what? :confused:

You call someone an idiot, but you say "Your an idiot". It should say "you are" or "you're". I could not care less about stuff like this, but when calling someone an idiot I think you should appear somewhat intelligent yourself. Irony.

13th Aug 2009, 17:58
First of all: Please, stop this incessant console war. It's pointless, they all have their ups and downs. If you had just ignored him in the beginning, he'd be gone now. Just ignore him, and at one point he'll get bored and leave.
As for what I'm most excited about, it would have to be all of Batman's gadgets, and how to use them against all the thugs, mainly in Invisible Predator game play.

Ok....

NOBODY REPLY TO HIS POSTS FROM NOW ON. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. Call it a social experiment :)

I really wanna use the Line Launcher. It's just so COOL!

Fairthe
13th Aug 2009, 18:03
Ok....

NOBODY REPLY TO HIS POSTS FROM NOW ON. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. Call it a social experiment :)

I really wanna use the Line Launcher. It's just so COOL!

I want the explosive gel more than anything, set it up on a wall, lure over a goon...and boom~! Then of course there's the batclaw....so many possibilities.

H8_is_Bad
13th Aug 2009, 18:06
You call someone an idiot, but you say "Your an idiot". It should say "you are" or "you're". I could not care less about stuff like this, but when calling someone an idiot I think you should appear somewhat intelligent yourself. Irony.

It doesn't matter how i spelled it out as long as he and others understood what i meant.. Proper grammer does not determine someone's intelligance.. I only called him an idiot cause of the way he is acting.. The way someone acts showcases if they're an idiot or not.

I can type in perfect grammer with commas and all but i write the way i do to express myself.. no different than someone that uses "slang" such as "sup dawg, wassup, fo sho".. amoung others.. it doesn't take common sense for you or anyone else to know what that person is saying.. It's called an expression!

Stop trying to make yourself seem better than me cause i'm not typing the most proper.. Maybe where you live you have to speak proper but i live in america.. we can speak and type freely however we feel. :)

Strife2k7
13th Aug 2009, 18:09
I'm personally looking forward to the boss encounters, Ivy's in particular. Aside from those, just the general invisible predator gameplay. I love stalking those hapless thugs.

y8ndel
13th Aug 2009, 18:23
idk they r all good

scarecrow29
13th Aug 2009, 18:57
I think we can all agree that the Scarecrow part looks amazingly epic. :D

bobmarley7433
13th Aug 2009, 19:03
challenge rooms

The Sc4recrow
13th Aug 2009, 19:37
I think we can all agree that the Scarecrow part looks amazingly epic. :D

Where? Link? Pics? I haven't seen anything besides the model for Scarecrow

Resolve
13th Aug 2009, 19:45
sure is trolls in this thread...

why don't you just enjoy the damn game and stop comparing which is better?

Sure ps3 has some issues, but we get the joker.

Argel319
13th Aug 2009, 20:12
I wanna play the Scarecrow challenge maps.
"..My shoebone is connected to your.. Assbone.."

Headset
13th Aug 2009, 21:17
I thought IP gameplay was what I was looking forward to most but I just recently discovered that Batman can throw batarangs behind his back in free flow and it just re-invigorated that whole aspect for me. I think I'm looking forward to all the upgrades and how they'll help us make kicking ass look that much cooler. The game has surprised me with all the really cool ways you can pull off takedowns and using the environment to knock out your opponents for you.

13th Aug 2009, 21:30
I wanna play the Scarecrow challenge maps.
"..My shoebone is connected to your.. Assbone.."

I still dont get why Brits have the "Villain Challenge Map", but Americans have the awesomely-named "Dem Bones".

Why not? We get it!

"The hip bone's connected to the--" whatever the hip bone's connected to.

gclhoutx
13th Aug 2009, 21:40
But from all of the footage you've seen, which ONE part are you most hyped to play(I know you're all hyped to play the entire game, likewise). But since the demo is out and we've played it to death and had our taste of what we're going to get only name ONE part that you're really excited to play yourself, that you've seen played online.

I am anxious to see what other main villains will be included in the game, than the ones that already have been mentioned. One of the videos did say there are several big surprises in the game. Guess it just depends on what those so called surprises are.

SalmonKing
13th Aug 2009, 23:11
I'm excited for the Riddler challenges. Hopefully they really make you use your brain and are well done. That would really be a change from the usual run 'n' gun games.

harun_54
13th Aug 2009, 23:18
beating joker to a pulp

bobmarley7433
13th Aug 2009, 23:20
wasn't their already a thread like this

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
14th Aug 2009, 00:08
The Scarecrow sequences. My user name doesn't have him in it for nothing. :D

SolidSnake_123
14th Aug 2009, 05:22
I want to play Batman vs Bane, looks like it will be challenging...

ItsHenry99
14th Aug 2009, 05:37
all the boss battles look fun =)