PDA

View Full Version : Things you might have missed in the demo

Cjail
12th Aug 2009, 08:22
Here is a list of things that deserve to be done/watched in the demo: don't be worried none of these is a unfindable secret that will spoil your game.

-Throw the Batarang (while aiming) using the crouching button: you won't be disappointed.
-In the very first corridor when you hear about the "security breach" take a look at one of the many monitors and wait.
-Ever thought to engage Zsasz in a fight?
-Die at least once: you will see something good!
-There are some takedowns you might like to do/see: while hanging from a ledge, when in "corner cover" , from a glass roof.
-During a fight push twice the run button while moving toward an enemy.
-After an "Inverted takedown" be merciful: think of a "cutting" use of your Batarang.
-If you enable the "motion sensor function" you will be able to direct your glide simply by tilting you controller (I think this is for Ps3 only).
-Batarag can be used to make noise.
-Wile fighting you can also perform "takedowns": after a 5 hits combo simply press together the counter button and the stun button! (This was contributed by "THE BATMAN")

Have fun!

PS
If you find more feel free to add.

AdamWest
12th Aug 2009, 08:24
Trying running and strike an enemy for a killer dropkick! oooooo ahhhhhh!:nut:

thebatman226
12th Aug 2009, 08:31
-After an "Inverted takedown" be merciful: think of a "cutting" use of your Batarang.

I havnt had a good go at the demo yet, only a brief 5 minute stint.
But what exactly do you mean by that?

AdamWest
12th Aug 2009, 08:34
I havnt had a good go at the demo yet, only a brief 5 minute stint.
But what exactly do you mean by that?

The thug will be hanging by a rope after your inverted takedown and to scare the other thugs a bit you can throw your batarang at the rope to cut him down

thebatman226
12th Aug 2009, 08:57
The thug will be hanging by a rope after your inverted takedown and to scare the other thugs a bit you can throw your batarang at the rope to cut him down

Ahh i see, thankyou for that.

Cjail
12th Aug 2009, 19:02
I have updated my list check it out!

THE BATMAN
12th Aug 2009, 19:03
cool but you didnt need to include my name but anyway keep it there.....;):rolleyes:

Ryuuie
12th Aug 2009, 19:15
This is a good list, but you cannot control the Batarang in the demo, that's only for the Remote Control Batarang in the full game. And yes, the motion-controlled RC Batarang is PS3 only.

Inferno317
12th Aug 2009, 19:54
This is a good list, but you cannot control the Batarang in the demo, that's only for the Remote Control Batarang in the full game. And yes, the motion-controlled RC Batarang is PS3 only.

He didn't say you could control the batarang, did he? He said you could control Batman's glide.

Ryuuie
12th Aug 2009, 21:59
He didn't say you could control the batarang, did he? He said you could control Batman's glide.

Aww... did my simple mistake make you infuriated? :P XDD

KillerCroc
12th Aug 2009, 22:08
Please use the search bar. Your findings can be shared here.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=92194

SammiiDoogles
12th Aug 2009, 22:12

This :)

Closed

JawsFanJesse
12th Aug 2009, 22:12

CROC! Strikes agian!