PDA

View Full Version : Do you think were going to see more villians?

qadsia123
11th Aug 2009, 18:16
I mean bosses?? like the riddler and two face? I was thinking about it and the riddler would probably be weak boss but the two face would be cool if he had a gun or something but even if they make cameos it will still be great the scarecrow would be an amazing boss with his gas and you seeing stuff etc. as of now the villians weve seen are good but if there are more it will be amazing.

Why So Serious ?
11th Aug 2009, 18:16
maybe as a DLC

purplerose1414
11th Aug 2009, 18:22
Only as possible DLC. The trophy thumbnail textures confirm the list we have is pretty final.

qadsia123
11th Aug 2009, 18:25
maybe as a DLC

hmm interesting I wonder hoe they will implement them into dlc? :scratch:

Why So Serious ?
11th Aug 2009, 18:26
hmm interesting I wonder who they will implement them into dlc? :scratch:

Maybe Mr. Freeze, Hush etc.....

boowashere
11th Aug 2009, 18:27
scarecrow is a boss, two-face was supposedly cured mentally so he isn't in arkham... he will hopefully be in the sequel though :D
P.S. i would love a hush DLC

Sourpower
11th Aug 2009, 18:27
Solomon Grundy would be an interesting choice.

qadsia123
11th Aug 2009, 18:28
Maybe Mr. Freeze, Hush etc.....

I meant to say how! :lmao:

Why So Serious ?
11th Aug 2009, 18:29

Yes he would..

Clayface should be cool...think about your walking in mud then Batman says"Huh I cant move" Then clayface pops out....

Sourpower
11th Aug 2009, 18:35
I could see clayface being a great boss battle whilst capturing Gordon and at the end of the battle he shapeshifts into Gordon and you have to take down the right one with your detective skills.

roddollente
11th Aug 2009, 19:12
stop with these theories. the villains are final. when the first confirmed villains came out alot of people went bananas as to who the 'unreleased/unconfirmed' villains are, talking about clayface or mr. freeze or what-have-you's and to their disappointment no other villains has been confirmed. lol. i don't see it being DLC simply because it'd be too big of a DLC considering it'll involve textures, character model, AI, movesets, animations, etc + a whole level/stage.

I'm Professional
11th Aug 2009, 19:17
stop with these theories. the villains are final. when the first confirmed villains came out alot of people went bananas as to who the 'unreleased/unconfirmed' villains are, talking about clayface or mr. freeze or what-have-you's and to their disappointment no other villains has been confirmed. lol. i don't see it being DLC simply because it'd be too big of a DLC considering it'll involve textures, character model, AI, movesets, animations, etc + a whole level/stage.

ahem fallout ahem:whistle:

roddollente
11th Aug 2009, 19:25
ahem fallout ahem:whistle:

that's not DLC. that's called milkage.:whistle:

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 19:26
I don't see why they would leave out Two Face and The Riddler, those are two huge villains I wanted to see in this game, other one's left out are fine, but those two in my opinion are essential to a game like this.

JackWinz
11th Aug 2009, 19:56
Two-face has been re-habilitated, and Freeze has escaped BTW.

MrWratox
11th Aug 2009, 21:01
I mean bosses?? like the riddler and two face? I was thinking about it and the riddler would probably be weak boss but the two face would be cool if he had a gun or something but even if they make cameos it will still be great the scarecrow would be an amazing boss with his gas and you seeing stuff etc. as of now the villians weve seen are good but if there are more it will be amazing.

I think we will see more villians cuz i found this look at this link. look at the voice acting!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282022/

whiston532
11th Aug 2009, 21:12
I think we will see more villians cuz i found this look at this link. look at the voice acting!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282022/

If I had a nickle for everyone who's posted IMDB as a reliable source I'd have a lot of money. Seriously most of those people arnt in to any extent or just in very minor roles ( mentioned in conversation )

daklog
11th Aug 2009, 21:23
lol yet another user believing a website where ANYONE is free to edit details as they wish... sigh

boowashere
11th Aug 2009, 21:27

*sigh*
http://www.offresonance.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/double-facepalm.jpg

The Comedian
11th Aug 2009, 21:29
i wish DLC means villains. hopefully rocksteady will fullfill it.

MayhemContes
11th Aug 2009, 21:42

Grundy is a Green Lantern villain(or JL villain).

Also, he's a zombie, Why would he be in an Asylum?

Clayface would work though.

MayhemContes
11th Aug 2009, 21:45
i wish DLC means villains. hopefully rocksteady will fullfill it.

Most DLC will be more challenge maps.

Of course some bosses could be part of said maps.

No, it's DLC.

And fun ones at that too.