PDA

View Full Version : Cameos

laughitoff
10th Aug 2009, 23:24
Is there any hero or non batman villain you would like to see make a cameo in the game somehow?

I would like to see Aquaman captured by croc or something cause he snuck in an underwater passage but caught caught, and you just have to save him but then he leaves because he is too weak or something.

or maybe Oliver Queen who hired extra security to keep the island off-limits to reporters and everything.

and maybe the flash trying to find a way in but never really does until it's all over :mad2: just for comic relief.

and for villains maybe you could see bizzaro locked up in a cage surrounded by UV Lights.
or something around that, i don't know, who would you want to see?

door noob
10th Aug 2009, 23:27
I personally prefer the game to be kept strictly Batman universe oriented.

Edit - Even though Batman's universe contained othe dc universe superheros I'm assuming you know what I mean.

The Sc4recrow
10th Aug 2009, 23:27
I personally prefer the game to be kept strictly Batman universe oriented.

This.

Talvrae
10th Aug 2009, 23:28
Seriously i would like better they stick to Batman and is rogue gallery no need for cameo of other DC characters if you ask me

Kai Rei
10th Aug 2009, 23:32
This.

QFT. This is Batmans first real game, so lets not cramp it with other non-Bat characters.

amadeus_arkham
10th Aug 2009, 23:45
AQUAMAN:lol:

The Sc4recrow
10th Aug 2009, 23:48
Aquaman

Captured by Croc

amadeus_arkham
10th Aug 2009, 23:49
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Sc4recrow
10th Aug 2009, 23:51
I'm sure OP is doing exactly what his name says after reading these replies...

amadeus_arkham
10th Aug 2009, 23:54
what could waterman do to croc? throw a large mouth bass at him? im jk

The Sc4recrow
10th Aug 2009, 23:56
If Croc captured Aquaman, Aquaman's good friend the crab would come and save him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Aquaman_morefuncomics83_37.jpg

Here is a picture of Aquaman infiltrating Arkham before entering the sewers!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/AdventureComics443_%281976%29.jpg

amadeus_arkham
10th Aug 2009, 23:58
hahahaha!!!!!! :lmao:

Drazar
11th Aug 2009, 00:00
Aquaman is too outrageous for this game!

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:01
has anyone ever seen real world metropolis on robot chicken?

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:01
It's like saying that Bane is about to kill you and The Punisher comes out of nowhere and does a stab into the heart/ripping off the head combo.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:02
or deathstroke, lets keep it dc lol

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 00:03
Watchout for the Fisherman The sensational Super-Villain out to hok Aquaman... damn that sound cheesy

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:04
imagine aquaman in MK vs DC? lol

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:05
The Punisher owns Deathstroke, let's admit it.

Why So Serious ?
11th Aug 2009, 00:05
I have the greatest cameo.....The invisible man, you guys wont even know he's there which will be perfect for this game.....

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:06
The Punisher owns Deathstroke, let's admit it.

yeahhhhh def def, im just trying to keep it dc lol WATER MAN!!!!!!

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:06
imagine aquaman in MK vs DC? lol

Aquaman's finisher would be the dolphin tail whip slap.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:08
why did dc ever continue him? are there avid aquaman readers? if there are please announces yourselves lol

Drazar
11th Aug 2009, 00:10
why did dc ever continue him? are there avid aquaman readers? if there are please announces yourselves lol

I like Aquaman. Only problem is that "super friends" left a permament stamp on Aquaman to the public that shows him as lame.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:11
we've got one! lol jk

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 00:11

Lol dont ask me... i'm a Marvel girl... there is only Batman who i like in DC

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:12

The modern era made him more of a seriouse character, and plus he is a founding member of the Justice League of America, so they sort of have to continue with him. The new stories appealed to audiances, sold well, so they continued with him.

SirRoscoe
11th Aug 2009, 00:13
Let's see...maybe Lex Luthor? Maybe he's the brains behind project TITAN

Martian Manhunter can make a cameo too...just to give some insight to Batman and nothing more. And maybe one from Robin too, giving him the 411 on how he's handling the so-called bomb threat.

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:14
Lol dont ask me... i'm a Marvel girl... there is only Batman who i like in DC

I am the same, Marvel is much better than DC.

Nothing beats their MAX comics, only comics I read.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:14
yeah hes def a big DC character i just dont get why lol

Drazar
11th Aug 2009, 00:15
yeah hes def a big DC character i just dont get why lol

Because he's Outrageous!

PS. Lets not turn this into a DC vs. Marvel fight, you can enjoy both companies and their comics! ;)

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:15
i like marvel knights wolverine origins series...good stuff. But batman is the class of comics sorry

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:16
Because he's Outrageous!

PS. Lets not turn this into a DC vs. Marvel fight, you can enjoy both companies and their comics! ;)

It's my fault, I had to announce my love for Frank Castle :D

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 00:17
Because he's Outrageous!

That wasnt my intent, was just saying that i really dont know what the appeal in Aquaman since i'm no way a DC avid comic reader... I could have answered maybe on a Marvel character but not in anyway on Aquaman lol

I'm a big X-23 fan-girl

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:18
you have to respect both companies, the competition is a good thing it pushes both sides to shoot for greatness.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:20
does anyone remember batman vs captain america? george perez i think awesome stuff

The Sc4recrow
11th Aug 2009, 00:22
you have to respect both companies, the competition is a good thing it pushes both sides to shoot for greatness.

I respect DC, I just don't find them interesting past Batman...

I mean Marvel has The Punisher, Spiderman, Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, list goes on and on and on...

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 00:23
does anyone remember batman vs captain america? george perez i think awesome stuff

that way before my times... i got in comic book only... euh this spring... Have heard about a time when DC and MArvel made a lot of crossover betwen both theyr universe.. interesting concept

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:25
I enjoy all types of comics, im a HUUGE wolverine fan (not cause of the movie). but batman and superman were my two favorite heros as kid i grew up watching batman 89 and the old chris reeves superman movies.

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:25
http://www.captain-america.us/images/wallpaper/teamups/captain_america_vs_batman.jpg

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:26
is that george perez door noob? that battle was so epic

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:29
No, it's somebody else, but the fight was indeed epic.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:30
grey hulk vs superman was pretty cool too....what about jubliee vs robin hahahahah!

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:32
grey hulk vs superman was pretty cool too....what about jubliee vs robin hahahahah!

:lol: And Wolverine against Lobo, was preety good.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:32
:lol: And Wolverine against Lobo, was preety good.

i couldnt believe lobo vs wolverine, croc vs wolverine was better

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:34
the cool thing about it tho, all the matchups and winners were decided by the fans

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:34
i couldnt believe lobo vs wolverine, croc vs wolverine was better

I enjoyed later on how the comined Wolverine and Batman to for Dark-Claw, though weird name:nut:

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:36
I enjoyed later on how the comined Wolverine and Batman to for Dark-Claw, though weird name:nut:

yeah it def got whacky after a couple of issues, i forgot about storm vs wonder women too and i think wonder women is wielding thors hammer

Gho-Gerhowev
11th Aug 2009, 00:36
No. All of these pointless cameos would take away from the atmosphere of isolation.

I want a proper Batman game, not a "let's throw in a ton of DC characters" game.

door noob
11th Aug 2009, 00:37
She does most probabilly ^^

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:39
im just going into a dc vs marvel tangent....they should do it again but the state the two companies are in i dont see it coming anytime soon.

Drazar
11th Aug 2009, 00:42
im just going into a dc vs marvel tangent....they should do it again but the state the two companies are in i dont see it coming anytime soon.

The reason there aren't much cross-overs anymore is pretty much because of Quasada.

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:45
The reason there aren't much cross-overs anymore is pretty much because of Quasada.

???? is he like one of the editors from marvel i tihnk

MrNussbaum
11th Aug 2009, 00:47
Because he's Outrageous!

DC/Marvel quarrels are as idiotic and pointless as PS3/360 quarrels. Who cares?

batfan08
11th Aug 2009, 00:47
Aquaman's finisher would be the dolphin tail whip slap.

Don't forget his exclusive finisher for Deathstroke:Baby Seal clubs back.

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 00:49
I enjoy all types of comics, im a HUUGE wolverine fan (not cause of the movie). but batman and superman were my two favorite heros as kid i grew up watching batman 89 and the old chris reeves superman movies.

lol i'm not fan cause of the movie neighter... i started following them mostly in 90's with the animated series of Batman, Spider-Man and X-Man

amadeus_arkham
11th Aug 2009, 00:51
lol i'm not fan cause of the movie neighter... i started following them mostly in 90's with the animated series of Batman, Spider-Man and X-Man

yeha i hope no one is a fan of wolvie cause of the movie

robinsnotstupid
11th Aug 2009, 04:10
Is there any hero or non batman villain you would like to see make a cameo in the game somehow?

I would like to see Aquaman captured by croc or something cause he snuck in an underwater passage but caught caught, and you just have to save him but then he leaves because he is too weak or something.

or maybe Oliver Queen who hired extra security to keep the island off-limits to reporters and everything.

and maybe the flash trying to find a way in but never really does until it's all over :mad2: just for comic relief.

and for villains maybe you could see bizzaro locked up in a cage surrounded by UV Lights.
or something around that, i don't know, who would you want to see?

that would be awesome, hero's offering help batman refusing, so classic. if they are working with 70 years of batman they cant ignore that most of it was spent having relationships with other hero's

laughitoff
11th Aug 2009, 04:15
The reason i say Aquaman captured by croc is because it would happen.
Aquaman can't do anything, really what are his powers? he can talk to fish, ok thats helpful if you want a lobster dinner, but what else? then batman would save him and be all "why don't you just go home or something?"

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 04:50
The reason i say Aquaman captured by croc is because it would happen.
Aquaman can't do anything, really what are his powers? he can talk to fish, ok thats helpful if you want a lobster dinner, but what else? then batman would save him and be all "why don't you just go home or something?"

Wikipedia is your friend:
Orin
Aquaman has a number of superhuman powers, most of which derive from the fact that he is adapted to live in the depths of the ocean. Primary among his powers is the ability to extract oxygen from water, allowing him to 'breathe' while submerged. He is unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths; further, he possesses superhuman durability high enough to shrug off machine gun fire from multiple helicopters,[19] and survive the detonation of a torpedo.[20] He also possesses superhuman strength high enough to hold up a building,[21] pick up a tank,[22] throw a car with enough force to knock Ultraman out of flight,[23] and trade blows with an OMAC unit.[24] He is likewise able to swim at very high speeds, capable of reaching speeds of 10,000 feet per second with no ill effects,[25] and can swim Niagara Falls upstream.[26] He can see in near total darkness and has enhanced hearing granting limited sonar.[27] Although he can remain underwater indefinitely without suffering any ill effects, Aquaman grows weak if he remains on land for extended periods.

Aquaman's most famous (or infamous) power is the telepathic ability to communicate with/command oceanic life. The range of this power is unclear; certainly he can summon sea life from vast distances. Although this power is most often and most easily used on marine life, Aquaman has on multiple occasions demonstrated the capacity to affect any being that lives upon the sea (e.g. sea eagles), or even any being evolved from marine life (e.g., humans).

Aquaman's telepathic abilities are otherwise unrefined but it has been demonstrated on multiple occasions that he can use his abilities to supplement other more skilled telepaths such as J'onn J'onzz. He has also demonstrated classic telepathic abilities such as reading minds,[28] and has even given one of the Hyperclan a seizure.[29]

After the loss of his left hand, Aquaman initially replaced it with a cybernetic harpoon that responded to his thoughts (shaping into a metal hand) and could be fired while staying attached via a retractable line. Later, the harpoon was replaced by a magical hand made out of water given to him by the Lady of the Lake, which grants Aquaman numerous abilities, including but not limited to: the ability to dehydrate anyone he touches with it, killing them instantly; to make the hand extremely dense, thus taking Aquaman to the ocean floor quickly; the ability to shape the hand into a weapon;[30] the ability to shoot jets of scalding water; healing abilities;[31] the ability to create portals into mystical dimensions;[32] the ability to communicate with the Lady of the Lake through the waterbearer hand;[33] and the ability to nullify magic.[34]

[edit] Arthur Joseph
The new Aquaman has many physical abilities in common with the original Aquaman, including underwater breathing, submarine speed, and superhuman strength. Like the Golden Age Aquaman, Arthur can't survive outside of water for long. He also gained telepathic powers. He now speaks and understands the languages of the sentient sea peoples unaided, and has a limited ability to communicate with nonsentient sea life. He cannot speak directly to them as his predecessor could, but can send and receive emotional impressions and desires, such as communicating a need for help. He is working to expand the latter ability, and in one instance has been able to "see" through the eyes of nearby fish.[35]

laughitoff
11th Aug 2009, 08:51
K, so then he probably would have owned at arkham,
haha dismiss everything i have said on the subject,
i apologize for my ignorance.

Talvrae
11th Aug 2009, 09:00
K, so then he probably would have owned at arkham,
haha dismiss everything i have said on the subject,
i apologize for my ignorance.

well no he would have owned in the sewer of Arkham, but in Arkham itself he would have died out of water, he can't survive long out of water

laughitoff
11th Aug 2009, 09:05
well no he would have owned in the sewer of Arkham, but in Arkham itself he would have died out of water, he can't survive long out of water

Oh yea thats what i meant, i mean in the situation i placed him in which would be against Croc,
I learned he couldn't survive out of water from smallville :D