PDA

View Full Version : Hanging choke takedown?

The New Blueguy
10th Aug 2009, 18:39
You think we'll unlock a hanging choke from the hanging position? Not the Inverted takedpwn but a chokehold while hanging? I mean there has to be more to the hanging position than camera angles right? I mean if it's just for looking around then it's kind of unnecessary if you can see through walls and have full control over the camera. You think we'll unlock moves from this position? Because other than looking cool it's kind of pointless.

batman4747
10th Aug 2009, 18:43
I think later on in the game you can use the batarang in that position.

JMCA
10th Aug 2009, 18:45
I'm sure I saw a choke hold from a hanging position on one of the video's, not to sure though, but I'm hoping there will be.

Can any mod shed some light on what type of things will be available to us later in the game from a hanging position? just put it in spoiler tags?

pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! :wave:

We Are The Archers
10th Aug 2009, 18:49
That's a pretty great idea. I'd love to be able to perform more moves from that position, it just looks so cool!

The New Blueguy
10th Aug 2009, 19:08
I think later on in the game you can use the batarang in that position.

But why use the batarang from that position when you can survey the entire room while rightside up?

HeartlessSystem
10th Aug 2009, 19:09
But why use the batarang from that position when you can survey the entire room while rightside up?

'caus it would be awsome!

rileslek
10th Aug 2009, 19:11
'caus it would be awsome!

Have you ever tried to throw something upside down? I have. Pretty hard. XD

HeartlessSystem
10th Aug 2009, 19:13
Have you ever tried to throw something upside down? I have. Pretty hard. XD

he's batman. 'nuff said.