PDA

View Full Version : PC Demo problem

Neon25
10th Aug 2009, 10:27
Hi everyone, first of all, I'd like to say that the demo is AMAZING. It's a first-day buy for me, something you don't actually see that often from PC players. :P

Anyway, I have a strange problem. I can't seem to throw guys in the demo. In the controls section it is written that I have to press shift and left mouse button, but no matter how many times I do it, he doesn't throw guys. Is throwing disabled in the demo?

Rockatansky
10th Aug 2009, 12:10
The combo counter in the top left must be yellow for the move to work.

Neon25
10th Aug 2009, 19:30
I still can't do it. I can do the combat takedown everytime I try it, yet I can't throw guys. :/ I even changed the controls to see if it was maybe bugged, but I still can't do it.

door noob
10th Aug 2009, 19:31
Throwing is not possible in any of the consoles or PC in the demo, though it is possible in the final game.

door noob
10th Aug 2009, 19:33
And by the way http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=92221&highlight=throwing there already was a thread about this.:)

Neon25
10th Aug 2009, 19:37
Ok thanks a lot. Pretty silly that they decided to put it in controls section though, it may be confusing.

door noob
10th Aug 2009, 19:40
Ok thanks a lot. Pretty silly that they decided to put it in controls section though, it may be confusing.

They've even put the bat-claw in the control section of the demo :lol: And there is no bat-claw in the demo.