PDA

View Full Version : Hurt and Heal... with forum members! JOINING

LARALOVERnr1
3rd Aug 2009, 22:40
welcome at the hurt and heal-thread with forum members! you can join here. the layout is the same as the hurt and heal thread, but with your name! just post that you wanna join here,and you will win... or die! you can join for two weeks and two days, until the August 20! i will post the thread where you can hurt and heal then. joining only means that your name will be one of the options to hurt or heal, everyone may hurt and heal in the game.

yes, this is the same as the hurt and heal thread by Angelus. i asked him for permission.

Pulse
3rd Aug 2009, 22:50
I'll join :D

AdobeArtist
4th Aug 2009, 04:35
Interesting twist. Count me in :)

I just also think that the volunteers can't cast votes. That has to be up to everybody else.

Max 28
4th Aug 2009, 05:24
Ooh yes please!!!!! This sounds exciting!

Pulse
4th Aug 2009, 09:24
It'd be unfair if contenders cast votes, unless you can't vote for yourself.

Meemers
4th Aug 2009, 16:42
YES YES YES! I wanna play! :D

oraclebop
4th Aug 2009, 17:11
Sure, but I wanna get to vote too! :D

tombraidergal
4th Aug 2009, 19:48
Me please!

Arctic
4th Aug 2009, 23:32
I haven't been on the forum for ages :p I'll join as well :D

angelus0901
5th Aug 2009, 20:23
I'll join!! ;)

I agree with adobeARTIST! Those who participate shouldn't be able to vote, OR they CAN vote but not for themselves...

chriss_99
5th Aug 2009, 20:25
I just hope that this game won't offend anyone :hmm:

Max 28
5th Aug 2009, 21:54
^^^ I thought the same thing but we all understand a bit of fun don't we? :p

Sina_Croft
5th Aug 2009, 22:21
It's like killing Max for the fourth time ( the other 3 where in the 3 word story if I'm correct ) :D haha :p

I'll join, sounds like fun :)

Max 28
5th Aug 2009, 22:49
Oh so this is just gonna be another "Go after Max" game is it?! Jeeze guys, challenge yourselves to see how long you can let me last. :rolleyes:

Sina_Croft
5th Aug 2009, 22:58
I'll try to let you live. How sounds that ? :p

Meemers
6th Aug 2009, 01:10
I'm gonna be gone first just you wait! :wave: :D This is sort of like popularity contest isn't it?:hmm:

AdobeArtist
6th Aug 2009, 03:11
I'll join!! ;)

I agree with adobeARTIST! Those who participate shouldn't be able to vote, OR they CAN vote but not for themselves...

Actually, the option to "only vote others" wouldn't work either. That would just mean participants could cast hurt points on the others, so in effects being able to eliminate the competition.

I say if you're in the game, you gotta lets the hurt and heal points be assigned by the players only, for total fairness.

And I don't know what everybody else is worried about. I probably made the most enemies with my position on the TRU DLC :lol::lol: :wave: :flowers:

Max 28
6th Aug 2009, 06:08
I'll try to let you live. How sounds that ? :p

That sounds nice thankyou. :p

I'm gonna be gone first just you wait! :wave: :D This is sort of like popularity contest isn't it?:hmm:

Yes, I believe it may end up exactly like a popularity contest. :lol:

Actually, the option to "only vote others" wouldn't work either. That would just mean participants could cast hurt points on the others, so in effects being able to eliminate the competition.

I say if you're in the game, you gotta lets the hurt and heal points be assigned by the players only, for total fairness.

And I don't know what everybody else is worried about. I probably made the most enemies with my position on the TRU DLC :lol::lol: :wave: :flowers:

This sounds best. And we nearly have enough to start don't we, 9 or shall we get 10. If so one more position to go. :D

chriss_99
6th Aug 2009, 14:44
Oh what the hell, I'll join :D It actually can be a lot of fun :)
So when do we start?

LARALOVERnr1
6th Aug 2009, 17:26
Oh what the hell, I'll join :D It actually can be a lot of fun :)
So when do we start?

August 20/21.

chriss_99
6th Aug 2009, 18:22
Can we start earlier? As Max said, we already have 9-10 players.

rg_001100
6th Aug 2009, 19:45
Sorry, but I don't think this is a particularly good idea. "Hurt and Heal" isn't a game that should be applied to community members, it would just be too offensive to those that get 'hurt'; not the sort of thing we need in a community. ;)