PDA

View Full Version : New Updates?

FOBfan1995
25th Jul 2009, 17:50
Okay, seriously guys, It's been like a month and a half sine E3 and still nothing new. You keep saying your making a new website and adding new features but you still haven't. Is just cause 2 even coming to comic con? Please don't leave us hanging like this. Can't you at least tell us when your going to have a new video or website or something?:mad2:****

Hobodealer
26th Jul 2009, 11:09
Yeah, I'd like to see a video on Weapon Customization or Vehicle Modding.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
26th Jul 2009, 14:52
I would like it too. They talk about it but they dont show anithing. I want to change/add weapons to vehicles.

FOBfan1995
31st Jul 2009, 03:21
Ok seriously. Give something to nibble on.

dark_angel_7
31st Jul 2009, 08:43
This game is for 2010!

Obviously Eidos and Square Enix most market their games for this year effectively. They include, Batman: AA, Mini Ninjas, Championship Manager 2010 and more. So you're not likely to see much this year (maybe towards the end).

FOBfan1995
31st Jul 2009, 17:47
But look at mercenaries 2. That game advertised years before it was released. It sold millions and it wasn't even good. For marketing purposes, advertising is almost as important as the game itself. Just cause 2 needs to keep giving us a steady flow of information if they want this game to succeed.

pobsta
7th Apr 2010, 21:12
But look at mercenaries 2. That game advertised years before it was released. It sold millions and it wasn't even good. For marketing purposes, advertising is almost as important as the game itself. Just cause 2 needs to keep giving us a steady flow of information if they want this game to succeed.

I'm not so sure, it's ages from the release date, and the company won't be able to stir up a good enough hype this long from the game's release. Better to slip some info a few months from release, and then more and more exponentially until the fans are bursting with excitement. Anyway, it's pobably gonna be rubbish...

:P

RIPYOURCARINHALF
7th Apr 2010, 21:15
I'm not so sure, it's ages from the release date, and the company won't be able to stir up a good enough hype this long from the game's release. Better to slip some info a few months from release, and then more and more exponentially until the fans are bursting with excitement. Anyway, it's pobably gonna be rubbish...

:P

plz dont bump year old threads :hmm:

Enkeixpress
7th Apr 2010, 21:16
When is this game coming out, seriously?!? :)

RIPYOURCARINHALF
7th Apr 2010, 21:20
When is this game coming out, seriously?!? :)

lets pretend we are in '06
hmm one thinks this game looks spiffing
is it in colour?
ok more like 1906 but screw it