PDA

View Full Version : I waill not be silencend!!! I will not be astoped!!! I will be heard!!!!!11!

TEH TROLL WARRIOR
21st Jul 2009, 21:08
EVERYVBODY! TEH DEMO NEEDS TO BE HERE NOW! TEK JOKER NEEDS TO BE ON XBOX 360 AND NOT PLAYSTATION POO!!!!

I think I speak for EVERYBODY when I say we have waited TOO long for for our demo from Edious! What's wrong Eidous? Are you afraid the game will SUCK, are you afraid that it'll be the worst game that was every created b ty modern mankind? i'm giving you seventeen days to release the demo or things will get ugly... REALLY ugly ediouse.

AND THE JOKER HAS TO BEEN ON XBOX! PSU IS STUPID WITH A CAPITAL SSSS.
eDIOUS better make this stuff happen or I will boycott Batamn Arkam Asilum, and so will everyody else, and it will to SOOO bad in sales and reviewers will give it such BAAAAD reviews that everybdoy in eidious will cry to their mommires! That's right. So0 give us our demo, give XBOZ our Joker. I demand it EDIOUSE, I demand it NOW.

However if you make a straight JOKER game, exclusively for XBOX, and give us a dmeo RIGHT NOW, I will be satisfied for the time being. Do the smart thing Eidious!

scarecrow22
21st Jul 2009, 21:09
Closed in 2 minutes

Abeja
21st Jul 2009, 21:10
The Joker really doesnt add a whole lot to it beside a different character. All his moves translate to Batmans move anyways. Look mommy!! Im feeding the troll!!!

metalhead_dave
21st Jul 2009, 21:10
um... okay?

Drazar
21st Jul 2009, 21:12
1 more thread like this and its a ban, sorry to sound rude but its the forum policy youre breaking here. ;/