PDA

View Full Version : Hovercrafts (and other recreational veichles)

Hobodealer
21st Jul 2009, 20:21
I was thinking that, with such an intriguing enviroment, we've got to see some recreational veichles. Like Hovercrafts or Hangliders. Let me know any others you think of. Just imagine, ripping through a big swamp in an all terrain truck, or flying through snow mountins by hot air baloon.

The_Dead
21st Jul 2009, 23:04
Yeah, I love big trucks, and I would love to see a good physiced monster truck.

krey4142
22nd Jul 2009, 23:56
hovercrafts and hangliders would be amazing they should have like a secret rocket ship and maybe a submarine which u could go to an base!!!!

Helegad
24th Jul 2009, 09:57
Haha, hot air balloon! Great idea! :D

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
25th Jul 2009, 15:17
Hey I just saw a zeppelin-like vehicle in a pic (in the air, not piloted by the player but who knows), maybe you are not so far from developers thoughts:

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/justcause2331/1007770970?viewSize=thumb1280x1280

Hobodealer
26th Jul 2009, 11:07
Hey I just saw a zeppelin-like vehicle in a pic (in the air, not piloted by the player but who knows), maybe you are not so far from developers thoughts:

Yeah, cool. It looks like there's a boat hanging down beneath it! Maybe, it would fly over the sea and lauch a boat?

FOBfan1995
26th Jul 2009, 14:27
maybe we can blow up the zeppelin-like thing!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
26th Jul 2009, 14:45
If its there you can surely blow it. Pilot it... well if it was another game maybe not, but this is just cause, I think yes. And I like the combining-balloon-boat thing.

Hobodealer
28th Jul 2009, 17:59
I'm hoping for an attack chopper, which is able to land on the sea.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
1st Aug 2009, 12:20
What about attaching a chopper to a boat with the grappler? There you have your Sea-helicopter or flying-boat! You can change between modes in two stunts, hehe. (I'd like to try this...)

Hobodealer
1st Aug 2009, 14:19
Lol, this game is going to have unlimited possiblities!

DuckyT
3rd Aug 2009, 15:54

this URL isnt working 4 me :(

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
4th Aug 2009, 14:01
this URL isnt working 4 me :(

Yep. It died but its back again

tonyavila12
5th Aug 2009, 06:48
why not a fan boat, or maybe a dune buggy or maybe even a jet pack!! like you said its just cause!!

Hobodealer
5th Aug 2009, 11:56
The JetPack on San Andreas was Awseome.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
5th Aug 2009, 13:36
Yes, jetpacks rock, but I guess they dont suit just cause since there is the grappler. Hovercrafts are someway funny too. The dune buggy is most probable since they have talked about terrain conditions affecting vehicles (normal cars performing bad outside of asphalt was mentioned) so sand and snow will surely affect too and there might be special vehicles for certain terrains

Hobodealer
9th Aug 2009, 20:57
Yes, jetpacks rock, but I guess they dont suit just cause since there is the grappler. Hovercrafts are someway funny too. The dune buggy is most probable since they have talked about terrain conditions affecting vehicles (normal cars performing bad outside of asphalt was mentioned) so sand and snow will surely affect too and there might be special vehicles for certain terrains

Yeah that would be cool.

spazcommando
16th Feb 2010, 19:49
well for all of you no one knows wat the zeppelin thing is apart from the devolpers eg mike oldman, and there is a hovercraft not sure about handglider the hovercraft is only if u have preodered the LE u get the pitbull pistol from the jc a new rifle a car a new parachute and a map

HHDnBKing!
16th Feb 2010, 19:56
This thread is half a year old, so why the reply haha.. :confused:

Movura also knows what the Blimp is, but he's not telling no-one, MCM hesitated when Movura started flying towards the Blimp so it must be something very special! :nut:

spazcommando
16th Feb 2010, 19:58
oh right i never knew that im kinda new here i barely use the forums anymore thanks for tellin me

HHDnBKing!
16th Feb 2010, 20:00
oh right i never knew that im kinda new here i barely use the forums anymore thanks for tellin me

At least it's good you were using the Search option on the forum :) Unlike some dumb people :whistle:

spazcommando
16th Feb 2010, 20:22
actually thats not entirely true i posted my thread and couldnt find it so i went to the last page thought it could be there an then it wsnt found this on there went on it to inform then went back to page 1 and found mine but normally i do use the search coz i cba searchin for everything i jsut want to know if the pitbull pistol has unlimited ammo like the first jc

TheJoshSpringman
16th Feb 2010, 21:27
Pilot it... well if it was another game maybe not, but this is just cause, I think yes. And I like the combining-balloon-boat thing.

Didn't MCM say that you can go to it but not pilot it?:scratch:
like a mobile base or something