PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler threads?

Mani-Man
21st Jul 2009, 08:17
Hi i have a question,will the threads that contain spoilers be marked like that,since i get the game on august 28-29 i want to make sure that i dont read something about the story.I know in other forums there are *******s who think its funny to spoil the games but its not funny:( I dont want to look into the threads and read something about the story before i get the game.

SilentGuardian
21st Jul 2009, 08:19
honestly i would just not come on the forums like a week before you get the game. just stay off because i gurantee once people get there hands on it they will be all over the forums with spoilers.

CaptainMcMulla
21st Jul 2009, 11:50
they will get it 3 days earlier so myabe yeah i might stay off the forums. Hey, i defnately will if we get the demo by then :D

KillerCroc
21st Jul 2009, 12:09
I'll see if I can make a general question thread on day one. The best part about Batman is the suprises and suspense in the story. No one deserves to get that taken away. :)

Sterlington
21st Jul 2009, 15:23
If you dont want the game spoiled:
1. dont get on these forums
2.if you do, dont read threads that may contain spoilers

Ryuuie
21st Jul 2009, 15:37
While Killer_Croc's idea is nice about making a general question thread, people generally don't like using those.

I'd say just stay off of the forums until you've gotten WELL into the story of the game.

VXR
21st Jul 2009, 15:59
they will get it 3 days earlier so myabe yeah i might stay off the forums. Hey, i defnately will if we get the demo by then :D

I keep telling ya Mcgilla ;)

The demo gets released on August 26th US / August 29th EUR

:whistle:

JawsFanJesse
21st Jul 2009, 16:21

Yes Finally a realease date ........wait

Mani-Man
21st Jul 2009, 17:01
If you dont want the game spoiled:

2.if you do, dont read threads that may contain spoilers

Thats why i asked,how should i know which thread i can go.Not everyone uses the spoiler tags.

GibsonSGBat
21st Jul 2009, 17:14
Lol i reckon the only way to avoid spoilers totally is to not visit the board atall for while lol, or heavily moderate the boards (which would be unfair) or close the boards to posters for like a week (also unfair), so unfortunately I reckon your best bet is to stay away for a while if you dont want it spoiled lol....

Sterlington
21st Jul 2009, 18:39
Thats why i asked,how should i know which thread i can go.Not everyone uses the spoiler tags.

If it says a new video, dont click the link, or dont click on a thread that says "ideas for story" or any "theory" threads.

The New Blueguy
21st Jul 2009, 18:46
Well, I was planning on making an "OFFICIAL EARY RELEASE AND SPOILERS" thread on July 25th only because that way it would be officially one month to the offical US release of the game. And no matter what we know that some people will get it early ( regardless of how some shady folks get it, or even legally) but they will. That way we would direct all spoilers in the weeks leading up to release to that topic that I would ask to be stickied.

KillerCroc
21st Jul 2009, 19:42
There really is no way to avoid this. Now the topics are pretty clear if they are spoilers, so I wouldn't even bother clicking on them then. I'll still make a general questions thread. Why you may ask? BECAUSE I CAN! Woohoo!

CaptainMcMulla
21st Jul 2009, 19:47

Ok RXV, its McMulla. Show some respect woman. :p
And the possible release dates for the demo is 13th, 20th, 27th & 3rd of September (i hope not). They are all Thursdays and that is when PSn updates

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
21st Jul 2009, 20:55
I'll stay away from here from the American release date till the moment I finish it.The excitement is sure to trigger mass spoilers

imported_The_Dark_Knight
21st Jul 2009, 20:55
Easy. Just don't visit the forum until you've finished the game. :)

chip5541
21st Jul 2009, 21:03
I do hope the posters will mark their threads with spoiler and people will use the spoiler tags as to block out certain information.

[spoiler]blah blah blah[/spoil r]

I dropped the e on the second spelling for spoiler so you can see it.

scarecrow22
21st Jul 2009, 21:18
Im just not coming on these forums after the 25th