Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: The Batman Beyond Picture thread!

The Batman Beyond Picture thread!

that pic is also epic. i dont think id want to see a batman like that come after me... even though hed be pretty easy to see with all those red lights.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

they just need to add a belt,plus don't forget,he has that invisibility camouflage.

i was thinking the same thing, a bit too much red to be sneaky sneaky... but I dunno, I can almost imagine the red parts of the costume turning all black for a "stealth mode" on the futuristic suit or something you know? Would be awesome regardless, always loved the beyond suit since I first saw it so many years ago. Indeed needs the belt, and those evil red wings to finish off the look. I'm very impressed with the overall quality and attention to details throughout the model though

@ batfan08 I found it on deviantart , here is the link to the artist http://iantoy.deviantart.com/

maybe its the alternate costume for B:AA lol just kidding. it would be awesome though.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Im not really a batman beyond fan but this suit is pretty cool ... except his feet ... it looks like he is wearing heals or something

Jack approves of this thread.

Terry McGinnis is a character which is also known as young Batman who took on the role of Bruce Wayne when he had become old. Batman Beyond was the TV series in which he starred and sought help from Bruce so that he could save the heiress. He wore a black leather jacket which is available at Sky-Seller Online shop. For more details click here

Page 2 of 2 First First 12