Page 1 of 1080 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

This is a thread for random topics. The topic can be anything and does not necessarily have to relate to TR.

Feel free to use this thread to talk with your fellow TR fans about anything from how your day went, to random funny images or videos, to the latest world news events, and anything in between!

Have fun
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    This, my fellow TR fans, is a thread for those who want to share/express random thoughts/ideas.

Thank you.
    love that one...ok heres my randomnesses:i hope amanda kills lara one day,i would like to be able to kill amelia-thrall with doppelganger when she basically fell on her(watch that:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UEWn5JEEy0),i loved trl story and i think trus story sucked so much,i hate square enix,deep inside me i felt sad about lara when i saw amelia thrall,avalon should be a great open world with many puzzles to do and a great natla battle,i love natla,over 18:
    ,i think tomb raider must pass to the sandbox era,i hate shiny shimys,ledges or whatever they are called,if they change keely hawkes i wont buy the next tr games,i wont pay to see any tr movie without angie, it would make sense if tihocan was proffesor edington,i wrote a hole new tru story that includes evey excluded feature and makes sense and gives explanations,i hope laras bio wont change again,i d like to see a tr fighting system similar to uncharted,i loved the masion/manor....thats all for the time but well i will come up with more wishes and randomness

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    love that one...ok heres my randomnesses:i hope amanda kills lara one day,i would like to be able to kill amelia-thrall with doppelganger when she basically fell on her(watch that:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UEWn5JEEy0),i loved trl story and i think trus story sucked so much,i hate square enix,deep inside me i felt sad about lara when i saw amelia thrall,avalon should be a great open world with many puzzles to do and a great natla battle,i love natla,over 18:
    ,i think tomb raider must pass to the sandbox era,i hate shiny shimys,ledges or whatever they are called,if they change keely hawkes i wont buy the next tr games,i wont pay to see any tr movie without angie, it would make sense if tihocan was proffesor edington,i wrote a hole new tru story that includes evey excluded feature and makes sense and gives explanations,i hope laras bio wont change again,i d like to see a tr fighting system similar to uncharted,i loved the masion/manor....thats all for the time but well i will come up with more wishes and randomness
    Haha... fair play.
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

I think the sentiment behind this thread is pushing it...
    and I think it is nice when members are kind and respectful towards each other. (And when members read the ToU..)

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    and I think it is nice when members are kind and respectful towards each other. (And when members read the ToU..)
    ToU??

Quote Originally Posted by My dog Max View Post
    ToU??
    Terms of Use.

I made this thread for a purpose. I was being kind, respectful and polite by doing so. It will save hassle, time and bandwidth.

I made this thread for a purpose. I was being kind, respectful and polite by doing so. It will save hassle, time and bandwidth.
    I am removing referrences to the "Titanic", anyway.

Terms of Use.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by My dog Max View Post
    thanks
    No problem mate. Anything random you want to share?

I am removing referrences to the "Titanic", anyway.
    Fine by me. There seems to be no freedom of speech here lately.

No problem mate. Anything random you want to share?
    No...
    BTW you know I am female...right???

Opps I assumed you were a boy, my badness. i guess because Max is my name and I'm a boy so sub-conciously when I read your username I thought 'boy'.

I feel so stupid but this abbreviation is used so often I need to know what it means. BTW??? Please don't shun me .

by the way. it's okay. I don't know half the things people text me.
    signature image

@ NatlaUnleashed, thanks, it makes so much sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    Opps I assumed you were a boy, my badness. i guess because Max is my name and I'm a boy so sub-conciously when I read your username I thought 'boy'.

I feel so stupid but this abbreviation is used so often I need to know what it means. BTW??? Please don't shun me .
    Nevermind,most of people on the forum think I am male,but the name of my dog is Max,not mine...

blaahh randomnessss :\ :P

2000x17 you say??
    isn't that .. uhh.. *gets calculator* 34000!?

blahblahblhablahbalhlbahalhbalhba I don't wanna learn for my test, I'm having tomorrow :\
    How are you doing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    blaahh randomnessss :\ :P

2000x17 you say??
    isn't that .. uhh.. *gets calculator* 34000!?

blahblahblhablahbalhlbahalhbalhba I don't wanna learn for my test, I'm having tomorrow :\
    How are you doing ?
    lol xD calculator.. why didnt i think of that? XD

Does anybody know how to repair an Xbox 360 with the Ring of Death WITHOUT sending it off to Microsoft themselves? I would appreciate replies

I don't know Have you tried google already? (sorry mixed-up sentence Oo )

Does anybody know how to repair an Xbox 360 with the Ring of Death WITHOUT sending it off to Microsoft themselves? I would appreciate replies
    I know josh1122 knows stuff about that...

can i ask :keir: << what is that doing here?

The admin who updated the smilies thought it would be cool to have such an awesome smiley included on the list. :keir:

The admin who updated the smilies thought it would be cool to have such an awesome smiley included on the list. :keir:
    can we have a lara one ?

Page 1 of 1080 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast