Page 3 of 1080 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderGirl#1 View Post
    Oh wow! That would be cool is someone could make dress up dolls for Lara and the doppelganger! lol Has it been done before?

@ cm2 That is a catchy song! And yes...I'm pretty sure I know what meaning you are talking about...
    Definitely my friend. I am glad you noticed.
    Most of my friends haven't a clue! I had to explain lol.
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

@ Madenice Oh wow! That's so cool! Thank you! Anybody know what program they used? Is it flash? It would be cool to make one...

@ cm2 Haha that is funny--I haven't talked to any of my friends about it...hmm...that would be an interesting conversation The comments on youtube are certainly a big hint lol

Is there any greek guy in here? I want to ask.... Why can't I download the DLC? It says Xbox Live is not available in Greece. Are we serious? This is Europe!!
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

That's strange Have you tried google yet? Maybe the servers are a bit down

edit: I went to the xbox site and I can't find Xbox Live on the Greece site. So I'm guessing Greece doesn't have Xbox Live :\ Which I find frustrating and unfair, it is after all Europe :\

Some links to show Xbox Live isn't in Greece..
    petition, another petition, some site about it

Man... my 360 broked today... It has the E74 error.

Luckily, MS are going to fix it. Too right! Just awaiting email now... grrr!!
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

Random Time ;)

i like pizza !
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraider1best View Post
    i like pizza !
    I dont...I dont get it how can people like junk food...I like Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by tombraider1best View Post
    i like pizza !
    Right at this moment, I am loving pizza too!!

Quote Originally Posted by My dog Max View Post
    I dont...I dont get it how can people like junk food...I like Tomb Raider
    Pizza isn't always junk food, it was orriginally a healthy design.
    Oooh what food do I really crave right now...*listens to the "Craving Commander" in head*... mmm Mango Sorbet mmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    Pizza isn't always junk food, it was orriginally a healthy design.
    Oooh what food do I really crave right now...*listens to the "Craving Commander" in head*... mmm Mango Sorbet mmmm.....

Oh my G....

MANGO SORBET ALL THE WAY!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!

Ever have those moments when you just don't crave/feel like anything? Not like you don't want to eat but there's just nothing you really feel like eating?

I must say cm2, I do enjoy this randomizing thread.

I think I may know what you mean.

I really like this thread too! Maybe it will limit the amount of small threads that are just kinda...there. lol

Max 28 and RaiderGirl, thank you

I suppose this thread has reduced the amount of random threads posted in the past month or so. It just seems so much easier to use this thread if you really do have anything random to say, whether it's TR based or not.

Please keep using this part of the forums for all your random needs!!

PS: My 360 is getting fixed. WOOHOO!

cm2 Haha no problem!

Yeah, it's nice for non-TR related stuff too!

Yay! Congrats

I like it because it's like it's not necessarily about TR but with the members that use the TR forum.

BTW, I hate these different smilies! I liked the coloured smilies and this one looks asleep not emberessed. Please bring the old ones back.

Oooh but I do like this one

yeah, I don't like the new ones too. But I heard something about a forum update or something, so maybe we get different smilies then? I dunnowz

Yeah I'm getting my own Lara tomorrow, and I bought a TR U figurine on the fantasy fair Saturday I also got a new colourful scarf

blehh, back to school but everyone except my class has holidays :\ The canteen isn't open all day either, and we are so hungry !! XD We programmers only eat junk food XDXD no, kidding

Yay, I'm getting pizza in a couple of minuts ^^

(about the yeahs and blehss XD, on a other forum I visit everyday ( but isn't as much visited by others then here ) is a Oh Crap! thread and a Yeah!!!! thread )

Soo... How are you doing ?

oh and yeah cm2 ^^ I love randommized thread :d

May I ask what cm2 stands for ?

Oh yes, the forum updates should be made in a few weeks I heard. I am so looking forward to that, we all need a great update aye?

But I love this current theme on the Tomb Raider section, with Lara's dirty shoulders as the heading and a nice green layout. (Not meant to sound perverted :P)

And thank you, Madenice! I am glad people are loving a not-so-pointless thread :P It does seem to be a fun thread to post in and keep it up!!

cm2 stands for 'Craig Morris 2', that is my name and '2' is related to my love for the second installment to the Tomb Raider series hehe!

So, my 360 has been sent off for repairs and I decided to play AoD... what a mistake was that? I hate the game to pieces :| lol... and my favourite drink atm is Vimto!!! MMMMMMM!!!

Madenice, may I ask what your new avatar is? I liked the old one and I don't really get this one or am i missing something and when I get it I'll like it?

your welcome cm2 ^^ and thanks for the clearing up of your nickname
    Vimto, what's that ? *searches on google*

It looks like I would like it too colourful, fruitish and vitamins

Max 28, thank you for liking my old avatar this current one is me instead of Lara with some crazy colours ^^ I hope you'll like it after reading this

I found it hard to see the face. I'd make the blocks of colour smaller though.

I really want cheesecake. RIGHT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    I found it hard to see the face. I'd make the blocks of colour smaller though.

I really want cheesecake. RIGHT NOW!!!
    Haha... cheesecake!! Now that is very random!!

Oh my, Madenice. You didn't know what Vimto was??? You're missing out my friend! It's like the best fruity squash drink out there! At least you found out a new product via this thread aye??

No problem about me clearing my name for you It'd be nice for us all to get to know one another so here I go;

My name is Craig. I am 21 years old, I live near Birmingham, England. I love to write and read fiction, don't care in real-life stories to be honest. I also love to play games (of course) and watch movies, especially video-game based ones! I am a collector! I have all TR games (who doesn't?) and I loveeeee my library of books/DVDs/games!! My favourite movie has to be Lord of the Rings and likewise with the books! At the moment, I find myself listening to Lady Gaga loads... her album sounds pretty funky!

Anything else you wanna know, ask away

Big Grin

Wow cm2, because you gave away hardly anything on your profile I had to guess. i must say, i imagined you closer to my age of 14 and when I first joined a couple of months ago and read your posts I saw you as a girl. Probably because of your old avatar which looked more of a girl than guy (but I was unsure) but then it changed. Weird huh?

I must say I also love LOTR and I was one of the first in the world to see it and shook Peter Jackson's hand here in NZ. And Lady Gaga has been constintely playing in my sister's room (+ Taylor Swift) and the music seems to have grown of me and I find myself singing along to the words that I have memorised unwillingly but not regretably either.

^^You missed out the 300 one. :P

i am half spartan,half athenean( with the profile i live/was borned and come from greece) .....and i dont find any refernce to this movie funny....it was a 100 percent misleading,racisitc(towards the persian)and the place where the spartans threw the flawed children was actually a mountain hill ...not a hole in the middle of the town for christ shake....and this is not sparta,its madness(plus it has nothing to do with tr)

in general its not funny to me at least

Page 3 of 1080 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast