Thread: Proposals Games

Lightbulb Proposals Games

Please send this message to those responsible for developing the games, or who can really hear my words.
    please reply telling me they received.
    If they wanted to be always available.

Today, there are no decent games for plane such as the old F22 raptor, which is very good but do not have advanced graphics, it would be good a new game, one with the gameplay of F22, with more aircraft, with great graphics and a multiplayer, for example, Ubisoft released the game of aircraft "Tom Clancy's HAWX" that has good graphics but the gameplay is terrible, imagine an F22 with good graphics .. get many sales.

we have a lack of medieval games today, I give an example of a game that is not advanced, the game is called Mount and Blade (http://www.taleworlds.com/) in my opinion, has many games with magic and effects fictitious and has no real medieval games, this is a good game, that lack support, or perhaps that a large company be eidos interactive buy the game and improve. the old game ultima online (EA Games), has great success because it was real, had things fictitious ogres and dragons and other monsters, but it was real was human vs. human and human vs. monsters, so that today there are games that fully escape the reality, we do not have medieval games, not all enjoy games fictitious. like some real games. and has not in this game you got in front again in sales. that is another tip from someone who had played and RPG game server (ultimaonline - the best rpg already invented) for 6 years.

Hi, I'm here to give some ideas for a supposed new game of Hitman, my tip is the ability to accept different job's, and not just follow the story-based. you can choice some work, which to accept Choice. The Game becomes more dynamic.

Another tip is to not base acceptance of games only for sales, piracy is a crime but you lose many new sales, try to proceed with projects without much Acceptance until the number 2 of the series, and not only the first game.

you sell much!

Andre Soares

Just have Io make a new Freedom Fighters, plez.

Buy MS flight sim X with add on and Medieval 2 total war with a fantasy mod.

Problem solved.

And Falcon 4.0 with the 30 billion fan mods.

Community Chat

Hi,
    It is better that we should talk or discuss on our community ans try to solve its problems.

Smile

this is the community section!

Quote Originally Posted by andre.lock View Post
    Please send this message to those responsible for developing the games, or who can really hear my words.

Today, there are no decent games for plane such as the old F22 raptor, which is very good but do not have advanced graphics, it would be good a new game, one with the gameplay of F22, with more aircraft, with great graphics and a multiplayer, for example, Ubisoft released the game of aircraft "Tom Clancy's HAWX" that has good graphics but the gameplay is terrible, imagine an F22 with good graphics .. get many sales.

we have a lack of medieval games today, I give an example of a game that is not advanced, the game is called Mount and Blade (http://www.taleworlds.com/) in my opinion, has many games with magic and effects fictitious and has no real medieval games, this is a good game, that lack support, or perhaps that a large company be eidos interactive buy the game and improve. the old game ultima online (EA Games), has great success because it was real, had things fictitious ogres and dragons and other monsters, but it was real was human vs. human and human vs. monsters, so that today there are games that fully escape the reality, we do not have medieval games, not all enjoy games fictitious. like some real games. and has not in this game you got in front again in sales. that is another tip from someone who had played and RPG game server (ultimaonline - the best rpg already invented) for 6 years.

Hi, I'm here to give some ideas for a supposed new game of Hitman, my tip is the ability to accept different job's, and not just follow the story-based. you can choice some work, which to accept Choice. The Game becomes more dynamic.

Another tip is to not base acceptance of games only for sales, piracy is a crime but you lose many new sales, try to proceed with projects without much Acceptance until the number 2 of the series, and not only the first game.

you sell much!

Andre Soares

Quote Originally Posted by andre.lock View Post

you sell much!

Andre Soares

i totally agree with you about the medieval games.
    if only they could build a game where you can go and conquer other lands and rather than having one hero, you could an have army, where you could build your own castles build your own walls and your soldiers. you could choose your race. like final fantasy characters in medieval games, totally new style for final fantasy series.