Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Eidos pet thread

oh this was my piggy. his name was Speedy...
    People will always say all sorts of stuff. Let them. I'm enjoying my life.

Smile

Nice pictures everyone. Sorry to hear about Flopsy, Mum.

It looks like you have lots of room for animals, Gillie.

Greetings, croftgirl, and thanks for posting pictures of Speedy.

i hope she doesn`t scare you that much....

Meet Beauty. Black Beauty

Smile

LMAO Croftgirl

Sorry to hear about Flopsy. I'm sure that he had a lovely life though with you and your daughter.

Here's my kitty Simba. He's a year and a half old and I am know thinking I should have called him Diablo.

{the link doesn't work anymore - sorry folks}

He's a big baby really. He always wants cuddles and treats.
    I'll be getting more pics of him soon.
    Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye.

Wow, Croftgirl, that is one cute piggie.
    Looks really soft, too. What kind of breed is s/he?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha Roxy View Post
    Wow, Croftgirl, that is one cute piggie.
    Looks really soft, too. What kind of breed is s/he?
    well she WAS the common breed. what i liked about her was her black fur with that white stripe on her neck just like a collar (you can see it a little bit just above the head). oh and she was very loving whichever room i was in she would follow me to be next to me

Wink It's sad when a loved one dies, fur or no.

Quote Originally Posted by croftgirl View Post
    oh and she was very loving whichever room i was in she would follow me to be next to me

That's very sweet. I didn't know guinea pigs would do that. I just never thought about it I guess.
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

Oh, yes, Catsuit. Some of them can behave just like dogs or cats. Skippy would sleep by my feet at the computer desk, and another friend's piggy, Puddles, followed her EVERYWHERE and would sit very contently on her shoulder. Puddles passed away about a year before Skippy did.

If I ever get another pet of my own, I'd like a guinea pig. They're a lot of work to clean, but the love you're given is second to none.

They're also incredibly snuggly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mum View Post
    Thanks Roxy, Gillie and Ruum.

Gillie, sorry to hear about your Merlin, your animals are really cute.

croftgirl, your guinea pig was really cute too.
    ah i forgot my bunny.....she is the devil!
    how can anything that looks like a plushy be soooooo bad!
    i'm sorry you lost your bun....and i am so sorry you lost merlin Gillie my heart goes out to you both....

signature image
    www.codename-croft.com Raid My tomb and i'll tell Lara

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ladylinnycroft View Post

Oh, come on Linny, looook at that face! She couldn't be bad! She's been framed by the dog, I tell you! Looook, looook at her! She's a complete innocent.

Thanks for that, Roxy, I really had overlooked those piggies before.
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

omgggggg!!! isn't she adorable!! awww what a cutie she really knows how to pose for a pic

That is an incredibly cute bunny, linny.
    She can't be THAT bad... she's too fluffy and sweet-looking.

i'm sorry you lost your bun....and i am so sorry you lost merlin Gillie my heart goes out to you both....
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Your Bunny is absolutely gorgeous!. I love Rabbit's as well as Guinea pigs. All the pets here are all adorable.
    I would not trust my cats with rabbit's!.
    It is like Watershipdown here,with wild rabbit's where I live.
    It is sad when a pet dies.
    I miss them all,and am always devastated. I have lost a few over the Years.
    They are part of the family.

i'm tellin you she's a devil......she chews everything (she shorted our house out by going through one of the cables) is very bad tempered and had a WWF style fight with one of my cats.....But on the whole she has character, and yes she is really cute
    signature image

Here's my kids, spoiled them both.

Chance when he's not ripping up paper.

Chance and Crackers

gorgeous babies!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly2 View Post
    Here's my kids, spoiled them both.

Chance when he's not ripping up paper.

Chance and Crackers

Your bird and your Cat are very sweet.

EDIT:
    Here is my budgie. http://www.files-up.de/19/20070129.2...06f6fc6625.jpg
    tomorrow I send a better picture.

Here are two better pics.

Big Grin The official Eidos pet thread [merged]

I think my all time favourite pets were my cats and my hamsters. Sorry but terrapins just ain't cuddly enough

I used to have three hamsters of the Teddybear variety. One would have to comb them with a toothbrush - particularly the males as they were exceptionally fluffy!

Teddybear hamsters are very hard to come by these days so I thought about breeding them and may do so when I have settled into a new home (Probably the hospice for the terminally insane )

I know Athiest has kept a hamster named Hammy. My last hamster was named Ripley from the Alien films. Others were named Rufus, Poppy, Jess, and other names I forget.

I will edit this post with a pic of a Teddybear hamster that resembled Rufus. You will be glad you hung around for this picture - wickedly cute!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I use to have cats and when I was younger dogs. Never again. The last cats I had .... just too heart breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by chip5541 View Post
    I use to have cats and when I was younger dogs. Never again. The last cats I had .... just too heart breaking.
    Oh dear. I lost all of my animals when I moved. That included my lovely hexagonal aquarium full of fascinating fish species. I once had a cat named Jackson - he got run over and killed. It was really upsetting

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I had a Turkish Angora named Cotton. We moved and I had to take her to the human society. They don't want you walking in the front door. You have to go n trough the back by the incinerator and down a hall that a bunch of first graders painted with little cats and dogs with halos and angel wings. Talk about a head trip and then they make you sign a paper that says they will kill the cat if not adopted within 2 weeks.

I have a black cat called Lucy and a black/tan cavalier king charles cross dog called Kimi. They're both adorable and Kimi is a bit nuts, she jumps and 'dances' when anyone comes near her.

Dogs have been a family favourite, but I'm a sucker for anything cute and cuddly!

Quote Originally Posted by chip5541 View Post
    I had a Turkish Angora named Cotton. We moved and I had to take her to the human society. They don't want you walking in the front door. You have to go n trough the back by the incinerator and down a hall that a bunch of first graders painted with little cats and dogs with halos and angel wings. Talk about a head trip and then they make you sign a paper that says they will kill the cat if not adopted within 2 weeks.
    That's awful indeed! You know, when we got our babykitty from the breeder, we signed a contract saying we'd give her back to the breeder if there was any problem and we could not keep her.

I've got a dog... I think I missed him more than my parents when I moved to Uni!

Here's my doggie, called Sam/Sammy.

He's 12 and doing great for his age!

Just before we got Sam, I had a hamster called "Elmo" - he was the cutest thing ever! The day we got him, on the way home, he was chewing through the cardboard box he was in! We had to make an emergancy pit stop at a friends to get another box

I'd love a cat, but I dunno... any tips on how to look after cats?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast