(click image to enlarge)

but 5 years later....

(click image to enlarge)
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

Quote Originally Posted by hiropon056 View Post
    I wish they would stay that small forever <3

but 5 years later....

ahh cute

Ya know what I don't understand hiropon and I've said this to my husband so many times...

All the breeding and work they do with dogs to make these "pocket dogs" and smaller and smaller versions of this or that breed...

WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A "FOREVER KITTEN"???

I'm not kiddin' coz if they ever spent money to research the Cat World to produce a Forever Kitten ~ I'd be the first one in line Hunny!

Although the end result might be cute, it's for the best they don't.

Such animals are 'created' by severe inbreeding which results in unspeakable suffering - animals can be born deformed or disabled, many breeders cull animals that do not meet their set criteria and even the supposedly-desired end results often suffer from problems such as blindness, deafness, compromised immune systems, deformities, breathing difficulties, muscle/joint/bone weaknesses, sterility, behavioural issues....and the list goes on...

You really don't have to look far to find research outlining the cruelty behind inbreeding.
    Whits fur yell no go by ye.

^ Funny, my girlfriend and I were JUST discussing that yesterday, KoolKat.

It's terrible that people interbreed dogs for the "fun factor"

So many people just buy dogs because it's "flashy" or "hip". They treat a pet as if it was a designer handbag (and often put them into one).

Quote Originally Posted by hiropon056 View Post
    The one on the right looks EXACTLY like our former cat!

I miss him now...

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

My black beauty - Corwin - despite the name she is a Lady

She's beautiful Nifredil.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
    She's beautiful Nifredil.
    thanks ^^
    she's granny already

Quote Originally Posted by ladylinnycroft View Post
    here's my big ole baby....this is chablis and he has just turned 8...he's my pride and joy

this is Jester or the ginge as we like to call him
    She is beautiful with full of attitude Hi Jester!!

CATS! I love cats
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

This is our Mane Coon, simply named Kitty. She's absolute royalty
    http://drksnpr14.deviantart.com/art/Regal-381416734

And this Tuxedo monster is Bilbo Baggins
    http://drksnpr14.deviantart.com/art/...sual-396427764

The two have such different personalities, the dynamics in the house are quite interesting
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but many years ago when I was at Primary School I used to own Stick Insects. I even sold a load at the school fete XD

I used to feed them both Ivy and Stinging Nettles, but the Stick Insects would sometimes catch themselves in the Nettles and would end up killing themselves. So I had to resort to just Ivy, but eventually I was running low on the stuff so I just released them all out into the wild in the garden where the last remaining Ivy was.

Turns out doing that is illegal since they're a foreign insect, but I highly doubt they survived the Winter and wreaked havoc over the entire country

My sister used to own Guinea Pigs, they've all long gone now though. It was quite amusing though, we got two, ended up with three as one was unknowingly pregnant.
    It was my mum that found the third, she didn't know how on earth it got in the hutch and looked over our next-door neighbours fence. Thinking it jumped over and got in, despite the fact they don't even own Guinea Pigs

Sadly the three eventually died, and a neighbour further down the road gave us an extra Guinea Pig they had. Coincidently she was unknowingly pregnant, but this time with two, but eventually they all went.

We're not getting any more pets now, but sometime in the future I hope to get a kitten
    I adore cats, especially in their kitten form XD

Quote Originally Posted by OliverY1992 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but many years ago when I was at Primary School I used to own Stick Insects. I even sold a load at the school fete XD

I used to feed them both Ivy and Stinging Nettles, but the Stick Insects would sometimes catch themselves in the Nettles and would end up killing themselves. So I had to resort to just Ivy, but eventually I was running low on the stuff so I just released them all out into the wild in the garden where the last remaining Ivy was.

Turns out doing that is illegal since they're a foreign insect, but I highly doubt they survived the Winter and wreaked havoc over the entire country

My sister used to own Guinea Pigs, they've all long gone now though. It was quite amusing though, we got two, ended up with three as one was unknowingly pregnant.
    It was my mum that found the third, she didn't know how on earth it got in the hutch and looked over our next-door neighbours fence. Thinking it jumped over and got in, despite the fact they don't even own Guinea Pigs

Sadly the three eventually died, and a neighbour further down the road gave us an extra Guinea Pig they had. Coincidently she was unknowingly pregnant, but this time with two, but eventually they all went.

We're not getting any more pets now, but sometime in the future I hope to get a kitten
    I adore cats, especially in their kitten form XD
    I've never heard of someone owning stick insects. Quite interesting, Oliver.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by OliverY1992 View Post
    My husband used to keep stick insects. If you ever get any again, it's worth remembering that they can also eat privet hedge leaves which is quite handy as that stuff is everywhere.

Cute Maru, my cute little who is frightened by her own shadow, asks to take her up but terrified of height (even if it be 5cm, or 2 inches) and don't let me eat aples because she comes from nowhere and stole them.

Our dog is 15-years-old and has the worst cough. Breaks my heart every time he coughs :-(

I've got an identical one.

Thumbs Up

привет всем - пишу на русском языке так как обожаю свою страну и ее жителей - оброщяюсь к разработчикам игры - джуст кауст 3 вопрос к к ним самим ? граждане разработчики - вы на днях выпускаете обновление которое что то там добовляет . так вот ваша игра не оптимизирована - в стиме вашу игру - скоро наклонят - в прямом смысле . прошло больше года а игра по прежнему глючит на прополую - прежде чем выпускать платное обновление - задумайтесь об оптимизации - так как вашей оптимизации нету - и ваша игра тормозит - и нам фанатам з- ло это - мы все огорчены и недовольны - в стиме игра не набрала даже 10 тысяч голосов - что бы связатся со мной - пишите вот на этот адрес zebaroff@yandex.ru

Welcome terfko. You seem to be asking a game related question but this is a general discussion forum and this thread is about members pets.
    It would be wise to ask your question in the appropriate game-related forum and, preferably, in English.

Добро пожаловать terfko. Вы, кажется, вопрос игры похожие, но это общий дискуссионный форум и этот поток о члены домашних животных.
    Было бы целесообразно задать свой вопрос на соответствующем форуме, связанные с игрой и, предпочтительно, на английском языке.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314