Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Win a copy of Zendoku!

Win a copy of Zendoku!

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because ...
    then I can give it away to another person so they will enjoy it more than I would

I wonder who won

Wink uhh.. jenzie2 not to be mean but...

jenzie2 DS is actually nintendo DS, a hand held gaming and messaging device not trieng to be mean but just insuring you that you need a DS to play Zendoku. Anyway I dont deserve a opy because I dont like nintendo and I appreciate if eidos if I am not the person receiving a copy. Also I dont have a DS I only have PC, PSP, and phone.

Any news?

DEVINE SHAWDOW SHUD DEFO WIN EH?
    LOL HIS/HER REASON WAS JUST LEGENDARY!

Originally Posted by Divine Shadow
    'I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because......' well, its all down to mathematics really...

(Divine + Shadow) x Zendoku = (2D + 2i + v + n + 2e + S + h + a + o + w) x Zendoku =

(v + n + s + h + a + o + w) x Zedonku = -e

2(D + e + i) + (-e) x Zedonku = √Deserve

Therefore, if we differentiate the formula, and translate the algebraic functions into an eclectic waveform variant of base 16.... which, I'm sure you'll agree, makes Perfect Mathematical Sense..

(DIVINE - SHADOW) ÷ (DESERVES) = Zedonku

I think, ladies and gentlemen, the formula doth speak for itself. In mathematical terms, in the imputus of numbers that make up the very order of reality, it appears I deserve to win the game.

Small Print - Note - Mathematics is accurate but may not conform to the mathematical rules for your particular planet and/or mental faculty. It may look like a pieces of made up nonsensical giberish, with symbols copied and pasted from google to pad out its glorious drivel, but I assure you, on Planet Lickletlap 4, they'd make me a Professor for this. I'd even get my own desk and a secretary and everything. Just you think about that.

wait my sis has a DS!!
    lol so i can rob that on her.
    ahwell i dont really like the ds so much anyways so im on the same boat as u

Originally Posted by Byunjoe
    jenzie2 DS is actually nintendo DS, a hand held gaming and messaging device not trieng to be mean but just insuring you that you need a DS to play Zendoku. Anyway I dont deserve a opy because I dont like nintendo and I appreciate if eidos if I am not the person receiving a copy. Also I dont have a DS I only have PC, PSP, and phone.

Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    Keir, we may need more than 3 copies....

^

LOL

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I'm the one and only quintessential EIDOS FAN!
    Come on, seriously, 99.9% of the games I love are made by Eidos. I don't know this game, but I don't need to. I just want to play it.

Ooops, please tell me the closing date was postponed.

Sorry....

Page 2 of 2 First First 12