Page 14 of 14 First First ... 41011121314

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Thank you for your encouragement.

I'll follow your wise advice and one of these days I'll start a new thread.

It's an old idea of mine that whirls around in my head from a long time.

Squares, please, add russian language, and if it will, I'll preorder now.

I would really love a remastered version of FFXII. I don't care whether it's going to be a remaster of the normal one or the International Zodiac Job System version. It really doesn't matter as I would throw money at it with lightning speed.

Originally Posted by Phantomchan
    I would really love a remastered version of FFXII. I don't care whether it's going to be a remaster of the normal one or the International Zodiac Job System version. It really doesn't matter as I would throw money at it with lightning speed.
    This ^

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster Teased In Upcoming Strategy Guide – Report

Square Enix you need to bring that to PC via Steam, OK.

There’s no doubt the HD version will be released, it’s their usual way to pump up the hype.
    First the piano version of the soundtrack, then the Arnie Roth “incident”, then Play Arts Kai Fran, then this.
    They are so predictable, and so boring.
    Anyway, there’s no way in hell or heaven that I’ll buy Prima guides, they are the worst I ever had the misfortune to use, worse even than old BradyGames guides before the merger.
    Piggyback is light years away.

I agree it really is only a matter of time before it gets an HD version.

@HeartOfLion is definitely correct. The Piggyback collectors guide is by far the best guide for XII and in my opinion the most impressive looking guide for any FF. Unfortunately, it was not released in the US.

The first Prima box set for VII-IX was very poorly created. However, I will say that I am expecting the Prima set of guides for X-XII to be of higher quality than their first set for various reasons. Regardless, I will not be buying the new set of guides.

Luckily for you, the standard version is still available on PiggyBack’s site, while the limited edition can be found on various auction sites.
    It’s worth every cent and if this won’t convince you to buy it, I’ll add that it gives you the information to get the Zodiac spear right in your face, in the walkthrough, not in some hidden, uber-secret and counter-intuitive section.

This leads me on to another sore spot: I hope I’ll never EVER see again a videogame company that coerces you into buying a guide, since it’s impossible to obtain certain items because the game itself gives you no hints whatsoever.

This is an eternal shame for Square.

Will XII remastered be made only for PS4 or for PS3 also... thanks ahead of time...

According to what they said, the game will be available on multiple platforms, but not PS3.

Square, shame on you (again).

Originally Posted by HeartOfLion
    According to what they said, the game will be available on multiple platforms, but not PS3.

Square, shame on you (again).
    really wanted to have it on both PS4 and Vita, sorely disappointed. Even just a digital version for Vita would have been amazing

I don't know where else to post this but ... Does anyone think Revenant Wings deserves a PS4 edition? I loved Llyud's character development and id like to relive it with better graphics ...

Well, to each his/her own... I think, but I never ever liked RW, mainly for the story in itself and also because it wasn't generated by Matsuno's imagination, being instead a way to milk more money capitalizing on XII’s success.
    I suspect that good sales of XII could spawn a RW remaster, or they could bundle them together in a physical collector's edition or digital download.
    Whether they will be available also for Vita it's hard to tell.
    With Square I generally don't keep my hopes too high.
    So… fingers crossed!

Bundle them together with Tactics and Vagrant Story for the whole Ivalice Alliance.

Add a giant artbook on luxury paper, a Play Arts Kai Drace (with removable helmet!), a Matsuno autograph and I’m in.

Will steam version?

I just read in an article on travelerstoday that Zodiac Age is going to be a Ps4 exclusive, but I wasn't able to find their source. Is there anybody here who knows more about this? With Final Fantasy X's remaster having been released on steam I kinda assumed XII's would too. I really want this not to be true, XII is one of my favorite games ever so I have been looking forward to a PC version ever since Square Enix started releasing Final Fantasy games on steam
    artikel link: http://www.travelerstoday.com/articl...-know-2017.htm

Originally Posted by Iramaro
    I just read in an article on travelerstoday that Zodiac Age is going to be a Ps4 exclusive, but I wasn't able to find their source. Is there anybody here who knows more about this? With Final Fantasy X's remaster having been released on steam I kinda assumed XII's would too. I really want this not to be true, XII is one of my favorite games ever so I have been looking forward to a PC version ever since Square Enix started releasing Final Fantasy games on steam
    artikel link: http://www.travelerstoday.com/articl...-know-2017.htm
    Yeah of course, they only announced this for PS4.
    However, being PS4 exclusive doesn't mean much.
    FFX was PS2 exclusive. Then, FFX HD was PS3/Vita exclusive. That didn't prevent it from being released for PS4, with the tag "Only on PlayStation" on the cover box (which was true at the time). But look at it now, it was released for PC after that.
    I'm pretty sure FFXII will be released for PC at one point, maybe after a year or so.

Alright, that's good to hear! Thanx mate

I wouldn’t be so worried by the "only on PS4" mark.

I bet it’s just their way to force you to buy a PS4 and PS4 related products.

You’ll see, when the game’s sales results on PS4 are starting to go down, signaling the PS4 market can no longer be squeezed, that Square will show "pity" for all the other platforms owners, including PC and MAC ones.

As ancient Romans said, "pecunia non olet".

Page 14 of 14 First First ... 41011121314