Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: 25 To Life FAQ

25 To Life FAQ

Originally Posted by TracK*
    I really hope those controls can be changed. Because they look awful.
    Once you get use to them, I thought they were the best ps2 shooter controls ever.

Originally Posted by RedSector
    Once you get use to them, I thought they were the best ps2 shooter controls ever.
    Better than SOCOM? Because you thats all I play

Originally Posted by mbones50
    if u really look at 25tl and socom 3 25tl really got the upper hand on the little things like the way cops hold there guns from the gangster everbody run different and it make u want to play single player also u can custom yuor dude ok socom3, 32players for what i dont know y they would do this because think about this its 16vs16 and its down to 1on1 u know its go be hard to find that person and its alot more lag cuz people still go be throwing them grenades like crazy and plus who really care about different attachments cuz u can run around with a silent m14 yo so to me its the small thing that count and i think 25tl go be better and real fun to play when it come out and socom3 is something that is getting old. i been waiting on something new to come to play cuz socom is getting boring
    Yes, but No respawn is better, if you ask me.Reasons: If like you teamed someone on the opposite team, they could always respawn, have 5 or w/e guys go with him and team you one by one. Anyway, respawn and no respawn are both cool

Okay guys... You know how in socom every once and a while there will be 1v1 because everyone else is dead and it gets all quiet. Since some levels on Socom are really dark and its hard to find people (which I think thats fun). Will 25 to life have any levels that could be potentially like that at night with a few people?

The trailers to me seem like its always going to be a crazy fire fight here and there. That's fun but I like a quiet game every once and a while.

Example: One by one your team goes down. Then your the last man around and all you have is a sniper rifle. Well.... You setup and wait for people to walk by at a distance. Before you know it, you could win the match or take a lot of them out before dieing.

It's nice to have to run around looking for people. Especially if they are campers .

yea i like that too in socom i dont really like the respawns

It's good that there are options to have respawn on or off.

respawns are allways good to warm up in before clan wars or just a normal session of playing... i agree with hood, you gotta be able to turn it on and off
    <HiT> _casper_

Nicely done man but one thing...Pipebombs do not blind you...they kill you
    gT: I SoUr LiMe I
    WRG Clan Website-Featuring the Black List
    *WRG is Recruiting

ill wrek u all in 25 to life

Thanks for sharing.

Taggin

in multiplayer online i have seen people tag on walls where ever and even on the ground. how do you do that if it ain't a marked spot

i was jus playin members of a clan and they was taggin up the jail, even on the steps

u press down on ur d-pad to put ur sig.

thanx dawg

[EDIT] nvm...i figured it out

Cool Help!!!!

My computer has the following capacity: Microsoft Windows XP Profession Version 2002 Service Pack 2.

Genuine Intel (R) CPU
    T2300 @ 1.66GHz
    1.66GHz, 504 MB of RAM.

Its a core duo, and a laptop at that. There is a 2Gig. L2 Cache. the problem is I CANT RUN 25 to Life EVEN IF I'VE INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY. Could someone in here please help me. for real. I'm really having trouble with this, cause it has already cost me a lot of time. Every time i try to open the program, the problem occurs, it says that windows had to shut it down for some reason which when reviewed won't say any concrete facts except for some data i couldn't understand. Would somebody please help me with this?????

Originally Posted by ei2sucsbigtime
    My computer has the following capacity: Microsoft Windows XP Profession Version 2002 Service Pack 2.

Genuine Intel (R) CPU
    T2300 @ 1.66GHz
    1.66GHz, 504 MB of RAM.

Its a core duo, and a laptop at that. There is a 2Gig. L2 Cache. the problem is I CANT RUN 25 to Life EVEN IF I'VE INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY. Could someone in here please help me. for real. I'm really having trouble with this, cause it has already cost me a lot of time. Every time i try to open the program, the problem occurs, it says that windows had to shut it down for some reason which when reviewed won't say any concrete facts except for some data i couldn't understand. Would somebody please help me with this?????
    it wont run if u dont have a decent video card ....at least u never specified one on ur post.

Post grenades suck

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    dude....watch S.W.A.T and right away u see RPG from a thug.....i rather much deal with an rpg than grenades....half the time ppl dont use their rpgs....every1 always uses GRENADES...cheap kills=GRENADES...no skill=GRENADES....ugh i just HATE GRENADES
    I agree plus its the same in single player mode if its not a molotov its a pipe bomb i hate it rpg or the LAW is its real name is prety easy to dodge
    crouch.jump.lean.move to the side any thing works

Track: Hip-Hop - 2Pac,Xzibit,Public Enemy,DMX,Shyne,KRS-ONE,Geto Boys,Tech N9ne,Ghostface Killahetc,Jadakiss,Nutso,Esham,Blaze,ABK,Locura Terminal,UTP Players,Jay-Live,Mos Def,Gangstarr,Yukomouth,Jackpot,Tego Caldron,Grafh,Shade Shiest,N.U.N.E,Locura Terminal. 30 Tracks +5 Bonus Susu Kambing http://manfaatkhasiatsusukambingetawa.blogspot.com peluang agen dan distributor Susu Kambing Etawa http://susukambingetawakusuper.blogspot.com 085790452051 - Produsen satu - satunya susu kambing etawa bubuk SuperGOAT http://globalmandiriindonesia.blogspot.com dengan kualitas terbaik,... Susu Kambing Etawa http://sarimadutama.blogspot.com
    Susu Kambing Etawa http://perusahaansusukambingbubuk.blogspot.com Susu Kambing Etawa

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456