Page 24 of 24 First First ... 142021222324

Thread: Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Direct DLM exe error

Hi, I'm trying to download a game via the Direct DLM exe but I'm getting

"windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item"

I've tried running this in admin mode but still get this error. Help Please

Hitman 2 gratis: does it work? Nope...

Sad to say this, but i've "buyed" Hitman 2 for free; but when i try to download, the program quit out whithout any reason. Any help?

Hitman "FreeSilentAssassin" not able to buy it

I am not able to buy the promoted game. When I try to apply the promocode it says:
    "To use the following coupon you will first need to sign in: FREESILENTASSASSIN"

I am already logged in when doing this...

Same Here

Bank Account billed and 7 days past - have yet to receive a verification on my order

On 26th November 2015 I placed an order on the Square Enix web store.

As of today I have yet to receive a confirmation email, any sort of record in the 'your orders' section in my account page, and have not received any reply whatsoever to the support tickets I've sent in after the initial 48 hours. Or any sort of shipping notification if my order had been shipped.

My card has already been billed, but nothing has happened.

Please fix this problem before I have to issue a chargeback - the reference on my bank statement is:

SQUARE ENIX 1800838851 86 6- 26NOV xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-2815 USD116.99
    Last edited by AwwGasm; 5th Dec 2015 at 09:31.

Shipping information

Hi,

I wanted really bad the collector of Final Fantasy Explorers and Life is strange Special edition. Sadly I live in Canada near Montreal (15 min from SquareEnix Montreal studio) and the shipping price is 34$ for EACH GAME... I'm not able the ask for a combine shipping because the release date is one week earlier for Life is strange. Even that, I'm not able to see if I they Will use USPS or UPS.. because if they use UPS, it will cost me a other 100$ of shipping (''Customs Clearance''). I send a email last week without any respond. Hope to have a fast answer before the time the item will become out of stock.

So here we are, Can I combine the shipping from two different game? can you please use USPS? can you please ask a normal shipping price for you Canadian shipping ( i sell a lot of thing online and it will cost around 15$ to ship per game ans exactly the same price for 2 games)... I freaking buy game from you since NES... Thank you for your anwser

Unable to purchase Games in Store

Hi

I tried buying a game through the online stora as a digital version but it wont let me click checkout via paypal...

am I doing something wrong? pls help

Connection timed-out

I wanna buy few action figures .. they are in my cart but when I wanna go to my cart and proceed with payment, cant. Eveyrthing works fine, but the cart and now after hours of trying even the merchandise shop wont load ... and I really wanna buy some stuff from you.

Ha .. i am there .. finally .. but now i am stucked at authenticating .. Why I am being authenticated? How? For what? God damn people .. what the hell is that?

This is very frustrating .. getting pretty annoyed.

Exclamation Unable to purchase Play Arts figures

Hi, I have been trying to purchase some figures from the store since last Friday but keep getting payment authorisation has failed. I have tried multiple different cards, including my wife's, as well as creating a new account to try and have had no luck. I have messaged the support team and was asked to send an image of my card showing only the name and last 4 digits, as well as some photo ID but have had no reply now since Monday. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as i feel I'm banging my head against a brick wall dealing with squares support team and being ignored on twitter after being told to check with payment provider. Its not an issue on my banks end as they aren't even receiving the requests for money, plus how can multiple cards including other peoples all not work?

Square Enix store issues Please pass around

Square Enix's handling of purchases through their online stores are absolutely terrible for me as of late. As of this writing i have received my replacement order for two sets of figurines that i ordered a little while ago one was defective while the other was noticeable damaged. And today i went ahead and got my replacements to find that the defective one i sent of was replaced with what appears to be the same exact one i sent them and the other one was in significantly worse shape then the previous one. So i'm quite pissed to say the least the first time i received the order i attributed the defective set of figurines as simply something that slipped by and the damaged figurines as poorly done protection which the first order had virtually no protection. But as for this second time there is absolutely no excuse for this. The items were packed well this time so i doubt the damaged set sustained its blemishes during shipping. I was simply sent damaged and defective goods consciously which is absolute bull. This sort of thing is completely unprofessional and absolutely mind boggling how does this sort of thing happen twice in a row once i can understand but twice? Square Enix's store charges quite a bit more then other stores for there shipping and yet cant even ensure that their products are shipped properly or even in undamaged or defective condition to begin with what gives? I'm writing all of this with the hope that employees of Square Enix will see this and seriously revamp the way they do things because this kind of behavior makes me seriously question doing business with them if they cant guarantee me that i will receive what i payed them for which is the very least a company should do. i have multiple things on order with them so i hope as a faithful Square Enix fan that you get this mess fixed immediately because this sort of thing wouldn't happen with the Square Enix i know.

Square Enix Store

Guten Tag Leute, ich habe mir vor 2 Tagen FFXIV gekauft (Digital).
    Alles schön und gut nach einer Stunde habe ich eine Email bekommen das ich mein Ausweiß hinschicken soll das ich mich ausweisen
    kann. So gut wie erledigt. In der Email standt auch das es nicht "lange" dauert das ich mein Spiel bekomme jetzt warte ich seit 44 Stunden
    und nichts ist passiert hab denn Support angeschieben keine Reaktion. Das Spiel ist sogar aus meiner Bestellerliste verschwunden?!?
    Hat vielleicht auch jemand damit seiner Erfahrung gemacht?

MfG

Square Enix Online Store and Managing Your Orders

One thing I don't understand is how crappy managing any of your pre orders can be. I mean when I go to my purchase history and my recent pre orders to check it, it doesn't let me see a picture or even a name of the product as well as what the price for it was. It only gives me 3 options: 1) Cancel Pre Order, 2) Change Payment Method, 3) Open A Support Request which all these 3 are just stupid to me when I can't even see the name, picture or even the price of what I'm getting. Sorry if I'm raging and I rarely order stuff off their online store. The 2 things I have preordered are FFXV and World of Final Fantasy. It just really annoys me with how they do managing any order you make. This is really something Square Enix needs to make better and improve on imo cause it's been like that for a long time.

Question about Store

When mail post service doesn't recognize your address and send back to SQEX can you open a request to manage and try to type a address that they might recognize?

and a suggestion: in some countries like Brazil our addresses are huge and doesn't fit in the space to type it complete, please make a 3rd line or allow more characters on each line.
    Last edited by Ripax5; 5th Nov 2016 at 10:18.

Is Square Enix a scam?

So I wanted to get a bundle of the final fantasy MMORPG with it's expansion Heavensward. I might've clicked the wrong thing because I was in a rush when I did it and all I received for 39.99 was the Heavensward expansion. I was like, okay, possible user error but when I got to looking at the store prices for the expansion, the one I received is just the plain ole PC download that's listed for 19.99. So why did it charge me for the collectors edition price? When I looked up the bundle again, it's listed as 29.99 which is what I originally wanted but I have no idea what the hell I clicked to get just the regular expansion for the collectors edition price.

So I sent customer service a request to refund and have asked them the same question. After doing so, I started searching around for reviews of this site and have found(even in it's own forum) lots and lots of complaints and discovered that I might actually never hear back from customer service, AND probably won't get my money back either. So I'm just wondering, is this a scam?

hello, i'ts been a day since i ordered the digital code for a 60 day time card off of the website. I got the email and verified it. but i havent got the code yet?

I have Question, Its there to pay abo and crysta with paypal or giropay?

Page 24 of 24 First First ... 142021222324