Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

notification test...

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

didnt get it. but got reported posts
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Heres another reply test

nothing yet

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

ditto am not getting notifications

you should get notification

interesting i dont see any notification going out when i post here.
    Isn't that the thing that you don't get notification if you are online when somebody posts?
    Or you not get more then 2-3 notification a day no matter what?

only `choice` is instant notification which is selected.. will try signing out again

Use Mailqueue System
    When enabled, subscription emails generated by your site will be processed in batches to lessen the load on your server. Account activation, lost passwords and other vital emails are sent instantly regardless of this setting. If your site has low traffic, subscription emails may be delayed.

If you have a large site, you may wish to enable locking. This prevents a rare situation where the same email is sent multiple times.
    No
    Yes
    Yes, with locking

Use Cron Based Sending
    If enabled, vBulletin will send queued e-mails in batches using the scheduled task. You must set a sensible batch value and make sure queuing is enabled.
    Yes No

Number of Emails to Send Per Batch
    vBulletin includes a mail queuing system to prevent bottlenecks when sending lots of email. Use this option to specify how many emails will be sent per batch.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...il-not-working

i think this could be it

test

Originally Posted by Driber
    test
    wow theres a part 2

oh yeh testing mail again

Okay, this may be a small thing, but where are all my registered games? Also, I can't register new games because the code format is wrong. SE Members inserts have a 4-4-4-4 code, with a mix of letters and numbers. I know the point system may be gone, but what gives?

Originally Posted by Sleepyeyes
    Okay, this may be a small thing, but where are all my registered games? Also, I can't register new games because the code format is wrong. SE Members inserts have a 4-4-4-4 code, with a mix of letters and numbers. I know the point system may be gone, but what gives?
    Hi Sleepyeyes,

That sounds like a question for our customer support or SE members sub forum. Have a look at the bottom of the forum index page - http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forum.php

This thread is strictly for discussions regarding the implementation of the vBulletin 4 forum software
    Last edited by Driber; 8th Aug 2013 at 10:22.

Rolleyes

Hi Sleepyeyes,

That sounds like a question for our customer support or SE members sub forum.
    Maybe so, but from an end-user perspective, it's all one and the same. Our profiles and registered games disappeared with the forums; now, the appearance of the new forum software coincides with people's profiles being jacked up, and the inability to register new games.

Testy

Originally Posted by bonobus
    Testy
    Ouch!?

Is there any way that our old Square Enix North America forum profiles from before the backend merger can be merged with the new ones that are automatically created when we first sign in to the new forum with our new backend accounts? For example, this is my pre-backend-merger profile with all of my old posts stored on that, while this is my new profile, with no posts (except for this one, obviously) credited towards it. Is this another thing that you guys are working on?

GIF test

Originally Posted by JB2448
    Is there any way that our old Square Enix North America forum profiles from before the backend merger can be merged with the new ones that are automatically created when we first sign in to the new forum with our new backend accounts? For example, this is my pre-backend-merger profile with all of my old posts stored on that, while this is my new profile, with no posts (except for this one, obviously) credited towards it. Is this another thing that you guys are working on?
    Have passed this onto the forum dev team..

They came back with this

They need to go and link their accounts in SEM before anything happens on the forums, there is a link to the left of the login box that says 'Square Enix North America' which starts the migration process: https://membership.square-enix.com/users/sign_in
    Last edited by jaywalker2309; 13th Aug 2013 at 09:51.

Profile problem

When I log in under my profile it shows the wrong email address, how does one change this....it does not let me under profile or settings...?

Plus it had me as UK language and when i switched it to US the nickname in the main profile is the same, but it changes the nickname in the upper right corner to something really strange...lol

What a mess, different log-ins for forums vs account vs website. Game website does not have forums must go to loadstone site....lol, wish they would just hire on some Americans to handle their databases and websites, so it will all be fluent.

Originally Posted by jaywalker2309
    Have passed this onto the forum dev team..

They came back with this

They need to go and link their accounts in SEM before anything happens on the forums, there is a link to the left of the login box that says 'Square Enix North America' which starts the migration process: https://membership.square-enix.com/users/sign_in
    I had already done so a month ago, and I just did so again. Is there anything else I have to (or even can) do?
    Dolium facere volvunt!

Originally Posted by JB2448
    I had already done so a month ago, and I just did so again. Is there anything else I have to (or even can) do?
    Can you describe what exactly happens when you follow the https://membership.square-enix.com/users/sign_in link?

Can you describe what exactly happens when you follow the https://membership.square-enix.com/users/sign_in link?
    With screenshots, yes:

(click image to enlarge)
    Pretty self-explanatory.

(click image to enlarge)
    Logged in with my Square Enix North America information as requested.

(click image to enlarge)
    Confirmation that the merger was successful.

(click image to enlarge)
    An old thread that I made has my username in the by-line, but when I actually go to the thread-

(click image to enlarge)
    -it doesn't reflect the linking of the accounts.

If you need any other specifics, please let me know! Thank you very much for the assistance!
    Last edited by Driber; 13th Aug 2013 at 20:43. Reason: thumbs
    Dolium facere volvunt!

^ Thanks for the screens, that will be most helpful to get to the bottom of this. I just had to thumb them in your post, as they were quite large and stretching the forum's layout.

We'll investigate and get back to you on this
    Last edited by Driber; 13th Aug 2013 at 20:53.

Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last