Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: Thief

Thief

Controls in Thief

The controls in Thief won't work,the look stick on my control does not work (won't turn the camera around) though zoom works fine clicking it,and the pad works fine in other games for looking with it. Plus trying to change the keyboard keys won't work either...they either won't click and change though I can move around in them,though I can't go back have to min the game and then go back in to get out of the control set up page,or I can only set them to number 0 anytime I click on one.

Theif companion app for ipone 5

I pre ordered thief ps4. How do i get the free companion app for my iphone 5?

Originally Posted by GexMaximus
    I got the receipt when I picked up my game today and it says to go to www.sqex.to/register to redeem the code for the companion app for the game, yet i type in the address and it doesnt exist... it takes me to a verizon search engine. I did various searches on Google for how to redeem it but nothing comes up.

Anyone know exactly where to go or does the site literally not exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Leave the www off, just use sqex.co/register and it will work perfectly.

My Thiefs Tale

Figured it would be worth sharing as I just started playing Thief before work and this is what has happened.

Click Here to see

Where do I go to enter the code for the Thief soundtrack ?

I find it intresting that Theif is a Square Enix title, but no official thread that i could see?

No official Thief thread? Being a Square Enix title

Playing on PS3, yes, i had the same choppy sound too,with the music and Garrett's voice-over in the first section of the game. Then the sound completely went dead while following Erin over rooftops. A reboot fixed the issue, hopefully its ok now.

Having an issue with the prerendered fmv cutscenes in Thief on the PS4, they are really choppy as if the framerate has dropped in them. Such as the cutscene where erin falls through the skylight during that weird ritual, or the cutscene where Garret is hidden in the cart going into Stone Market, that cutscene was so laggy that the lip syncing of the character's voices wasn't matching up. Obvious theres some problem with the FMV cutscene playback framerate that's causing it to lag, please fix this!

How come there is no place to sign in on second screen app. I don't know if it matters but I'm on my iPod and everything is still locked. Will there be an update soon?

does anyone knows thief 2014 autosave location? I plan to play each mission 2/3 times in order to be fully ghost...but seems like thief 4 doesn't have options to replay a mission..it doesn't even have extra slot for save files. So if I can find its save file location maybe I can replay every mission and play as I want. Thanks

Reviews
    ― the reviews are in and one thing is certain: Thief leaves nobody indifferent.

Thief focus bug

Having a problem with the upgraded focus ability called stealth. Upgraded fully it doesn't appear to be giving a temporary stealth ability when entering light and it also doesn't appear to be making myself harder to detect when using focus.

Thief Bug

Having a problem with the upgraded focus ability called stealth. Upgraded fully it doesn't appear to be giving a temporary stealth ability when entering light and it also doesn't appear to be making myself harder to detect when using focus.

Thief: Game crashes in prologue when I try to loot

Early on in the prologue, I'm supposed to loot a bag off a guard. Every time I try, the game crashes. Anyone else run into this, and if so, were you able to fix it? I can't progress without doing this step.

Thanks.

I have found a progression bug in the game that stops me completely from progressing. on the PS4 on Thief difficulty in chapter 4 at the massive safe with 6 dials I am only able to use the left 3 dials and cannot use the right 3. I know the code and know exactly what must b done to grant access to the dials however, even with visual access to all 6 dials only the left 3 are accessible. I have restarted the checkpoint, restarted the chapter, uninstalled and reinstalled, and gotten a brand new copy of the game and the bug persists. restarting the entire game from the beginning is my only option at this point. please give us an update to fix the bug should anyone else report the problem. without being able to progress a game will lose all its value instantly for many people.

Thief

I bought my copy of Thief from Steam and so far the game wont even load. I have checked the steam forums and a lot of people are haveing the same issue and so far no one knows a way to fix it. I also noticed that of the three cd keys that I have none of them look like a standard cd key. The are French Comic Book, English Comic book, and Soundtrack. Its almost like I wasnt given the main cd key for the game. Is that new kind of cd key or do I have the right idea? If thats not what the problem then I am stumped because I have done all the things I have seen posted in the steam forums to try to get the game to work and its still wont load. Thanks in advance if any one knows what the deal is.

I object having to sign up to this account simply to play Thief.

I will take this into account before buying anything with your name associated with it again.

Thanks.

Marlene Dietrich

Exclamation Thief crashes right before I load in to game

Hello. When ever I click on new game just as I'm about to load in the game crashes. I have tried messing with all of the settings and I have tried uninstalling and re installing. Nothing is working. I know my computer can handle the game because it handles other games that are way more hardware demanding. Please let me know what I can do.

Thief Launches to black screen

Please help. I bought it on Steam, but no matter what I try, it launches to black screen. I've tried launching from Steam, from the directories (both Win32 and Win64) and nothing works. How can a game, in this day and age, NOT launch on a PC? Unreal. Please help, Square Enix.

Cool Enjoy My Thief Rap song tribute! Bet you dig it..

We Just started doing videogame rap, my buddy lays down some heavy guitar, I make the beats..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIzgeCPVa0

ive gotten all the way back to the massive safe in chapter 4 and STILL cannot touch the right 3 dials. only able to touch the left 3. the game is completely ruined for me because I cannot progress in the game. this bug needs to be fixed as soon as possible before too many other people start to complain about it as well.
    Originally Posted by Dragogna
    I have found a progression bug in the game that stops me completely from progressing. on the PS4 on Thief difficulty in chapter 4 at the massive safe with 6 dials I am only able to use the left 3 dials and cannot use the right 3. I know the code and know exactly what must b done to grant access to the dials however, even with visual access to all 6 dials only the left 3 are accessible. I have restarted the checkpoint, restarted the chapter, uninstalled and reinstalled, and gotten a brand new copy of the game and the bug persists. restarting the entire game from the beginning is my only option at this point. please give us an update to fix the bug should anyone else report the problem. without being able to progress a game will lose all its value instantly for many people.

Check out my Thief Rap tribute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIzg...DMA0ZgFx1Sx1GA

all u gotta do is register new product and type that code as a registered product

I NEED HELP

Hi I am hoping i can get some help here i just got thief it come with a code for the phone and app and the soundtrack when i type in the link it say to go to I get this The requested URL /na/account/otp/token.html was not found on this server.
    but this what it tells me to type in www.sqex.to/register.

Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last