Page 3 of 12 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Thief

Thief

"Thief" (PS4) UK Version, german language/sound ???

Hi,
    has the Game "Thief" PS4 UK Version german language/sound ??.
    I hope anybody can help me please.

Thief 101 Trailer
    ― Thief is GOLD and we celebrate with a new trailer!

Thanks for the info!! Much appreciated.

Thief: limited time offer
    ― receive a free size L Thief T-shirt with preorders of Thief at the SE store!

Stories from the City: The Thief Taker General’s Hunt
    ― let me tell you about the City!

Lockdown Mission Playthrough
    ― watch a pure 17-minute playthrough of the first mission of Thief.

About subtitles..

hi every one.

I am Korean. I live in Seoul which South Korea's capital.
    Sorry for using forum . I do not know where to write .
    I can't speak English well. I think a lot of grammar and vocabulary is wrong .
    I believe that you understand though .
    Because you do not know Korean ^ ^

In 2014, many people look forward to coming game titles about ps4, xbox one.
    Game " Thief " is expected to be released in Korea .
    Korean subtitles will not release.
    "THIEF" South Korea game user has a very interesting game .

We do not need Korean subtitles about sports game, just action game,,,etc..
    I know. Korea is a small market in world.
    However, game as "Thief" Korean subtitles is needed. why? story.....
    Game "Thief" is a game created by the hard work and sincerity.
    But a lot of Korean game users do not understand the exact story and producer intention of the game.
    we want to play !
    ?
    If released Korean subtitle,
    We the game can be fun .
    Therefore, the producer will be more people to give pleasure .
    Also can sell more titles in Korea.

"gta5" was sold more than 10 million in Korea .
    It is a Korean subtitles "gta5".

The answer is what does it for ?
    Somebody please give me answer .

-Thank you for reading this article.-

Theif 17 minute gameplay trailer
    ― pure and simple, this trailer gives you a glimpse into skills and tools Garrett utilizes to get through town undetected by the the Baron's Watch.

Thief lock-in launch competition with GAME and PlayStation!
    ― 100 lucky GAME Reward members and their friends the chance to win their very own VIP launch night event for upcoming title Thief, released on 28th February.

Ultimate Thief Modding Contest
    exciting news for the PC modding community! Starting today, we've joined forces with gaming industry partners like AMD and the team behind The Dark Mod, to announce the ultimate Thief Mod Contest!

Thief pre-order deals available across Europe
    ― the latest release from Eidos-Montreal is just around the corner in the shape of Thief, the latest in the iconic stealth franchise that’s releasing next Friday across Europe and PAL territories for PC and consoles.

Theif not ready for download

I preordered thief on the PNS and it said I could download at 12:01 EST now Sony says 12:01 PT, Thanks for the lie.

Thief PC Requirements
    ― read this important update regarding AMD Mantle and TrueAudio.

Has anyone been able to access the 2nd screen App?? i cannot log onto the website as if it doesnt exist www.sqex.to/register

just google square enix and go to their main site and login. after that go to your profile and register your product with the code that gamestop gave you and it will redirect you so you can download the app

Is anyone else getting really long intall times like 20% in 2 hours?

Thief Companion App Error

I preordered thief for my PS4. Downloaded the companion app to my android phone, but it keeps giving me a network error when I try to log in. I've tried logging on both ways, straight out log in and with my facebook account. Facebook account asks if it can use my account and I accept but the app doesn't go past that.

Thief preorder code redeem help

I got the receipt when I picked up my game today and it says to go to www.sqex.to/register to redeem the code for the companion app for the game, yet i type in the address and it doesnt exist... it takes me to a verizon search engine. I did various searches on Google for how to redeem it but nothing comes up.

Anyone know exactly where to go or does the site literally not exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been on the same hunt as you. Got my bonus map Bank Heist from marketplace but still no luck for soundtrack and 2nd screen app lemme know if you find it and I will do the same

It's working for me now. I played the full game on my PS4 for a couple hours. Completed the first area and saved the game, then quit. Opened the app up on my phone again and logged straight in, not using my facebook login. App loaded right up this time. No error message and is working fine.

Launch trailer
    ― out now in North America!

Release day FAQ
    (GameSkinny)
    ― the clock has ticked down (at least for those of us in North America) and Thief (2014) is out for release.

Originally Posted by ltDanJR89
    Is anyone else getting really long intall times like 20% in 2 hours?
    Mine seemed to be going really slow until about 60% i believe it was downloading a 6gb update for the game then it installs. im on XBox One BTW.

Originally Posted by GexMaximus
    I got the receipt when I picked up my game today and it says to go to www.sqex.to/register to redeem the code for the companion app for the game, yet i type in the address and it doesnt exist... it takes me to a verizon search engine. I did various searches on Google for how to redeem it but nothing comes up.

Anyone know exactly where to go or does the site literally not exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Log in to square enix and register the product code for the app just like you would when registering the game i just did it on mine. and then it redirects you to the google play download screen

PROBLEM: Thief digital soundtrack download is incomplete

Just redeemed my Thief preorder soundtrack download code... to find that only HALF the soundtrack exists in the ZIP file.

The soundtrack is supposed to contain 20 songs (as seen on SumthingElse's and Amazon.com's track listings) but only contains the first 10.

Since the preorder offer didn't say "get your free half-soundtrack for Thief" (and, in fact, was listed as a "$9.99 value", which is the same price as the full soundtrack on Amazon.com and elsewhere), I can only conclude that someone didn't upload the correct file to Square Enix's servers.

Please rectify this ASAP so that we can receive what we were promised. Thank you.

I just bought thief but it wont let me register my code no matter what i do. All it does is wipe it clean when i try to type in the next piece of code,what the hell is going on?!? Ive been at it for so long i know it by heart now.

thief game sound choppy

The in game sound is cutting in and out at random ... "it's choppy" i experienced this type of issue with skyrim my question is are you aware and if so when can we hope to see a patch for the issue

Page 3 of 12 First First 1234567 ... Last