Thread: Looks like this forum is truly dead now, leave "X was here" inside

Looks like this forum is truly dead now, leave "X was here" inside

Looks like this forum is truly dead now, leave "X was here" inside

No new messages in 2 months, huh?

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to everyone for tolerating me, old HR forum was the place where I basically started writing in English in any major capacity back in 2007(?) or so, since it's not my native language.

Nowadays I mostly hang out on Reddit in /r/overwatch (/u/xaduha). As for MD, I still only played the base game, but plan to replay it with DLCs in the near future.

Any other wanderers?

I was here....

It's sad really. The news that there probably will not be a big Deus Ex game for a while broke my heart. For all its faults Mankind divided was still a great game.

(click image to enlarge)

Ahh the good old days. Remember the robot foetus thing?

I started visiting late 2007 when my university halls didn't event have the internet. I actually had to go to the upstairs library to get online. Unthinkable!!

Who else is out there still?

Totally missed this thread. Only ever looked as far as the Underworld Tavern thread only to see my name as the last post. I started frequenting this place in 2011 leading up to Human Revolution launch, the hype was massive. I've only ever hyped up two games on their forums, racking up a thousand messages in 6 months. HR and Mafia 2. Been a fan of the series way before that though. University? Bruh. I was 16-17 in 2011. Yes. I used a fake year for my birthday. Now you know.

Such a shame Mankind Divided didn't meet the rather unrealistic sales expectations of Square Enix. And now it'll be another 7 years before a new game.

I was here! Y'all can catch me on tumblr at Aeoneon, Ceeneon, or Sounds From Deus Ex (which is on hiatus ;~.
    I hope you're all out there living your lives and enjoying it!