Thread: Hello, i need help and sorry if this is not the place, just help me please

Hello, i need help and sorry if this is not the place, just help me please

Red Face (Embarrassed) Hello, i need help and sorry if this is not the place, just help me please

My friend registered his Square Enix account, bought FFXIV online and downloaded the game, now he tried to log in and the launcher says incorrect ID or password, but the same ID and password works fine here in the website, he tried to change it a couple times, still working in website and not in launcher, please help

I have the exact same problem! Someone please help!!!

Same here. I'm assuming you have to buy that One Time password thing which is complete bull btw. Who came up with that stupid idea? I'm sorry, but I'm really pissed because of this. Took me 2 hours to download and another hour trying to figure out why I can't login to the damn game and THEN figuring out that I probably have to buy some stupid ass one time password for 10€. Shouldn't have bought any of this honestly and just kept playing League or something.

I've been waiting several days for my thread about this to be posted. Is there any kind of user side fix to this problem? Is it an issue only the higher ups can fix? Please tell us something.

I'm afraid that this may be a fake site or somewhere it redirected else where. Possibly the creating that me and you two did might not work cause it was fake and it didn't make an real account so it doesn't work. I think someone should report this and mention it to the creators/mods/etc.