Thread: Shadow of the Tomb Raider concept art

Shadow of the Tomb Raider concept art

From a portfolio from TakeOff, an LA crew who does promo stuff.
    Last edited by Driber; 26th Jun 2017 at 20:17. Reason: removed leaked assets
    signature image

Valenka Posted a thread in the general TR section. . How on earth was this found? That's some sleuthing.
    Last edited by Rai; 19th Jun 2017 at 16:08.

Mundane Matt has a video on this leak.

signature image

Meagan asked trf to remove the image. I expect the same applies here.

^ Well I suppose that confirms the title then...

Why ask for it to be removed though? It's not like it's going to be forgotten anytime soon...

EDIT: Unless.. They could have sent out a brief of sorts to different studios, looking for someone external to handle the promotion of Shadow.
    That could explain the original leak from months ago (where the logo had orange text) - It could have been a idea "proposal" (written above) sent to CD.
    So then either we've seen 2 different leaked proposals that they're looking at, or the above is their final choice but don't want to announce anything yet?
    Last edited by a_big_house; 19th Jun 2017 at 21:07.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Valenka Posted a thread in the general TR section. . How on earth was this found? That's some sleuthing.
    Pfft I was first :P
    I found it through Kotaku. Someone found it and reported it, and TakeOff removed it, but it was still in cache.

Quote Originally Posted by AdobeArtist View Post
    Mundane Matt has a video on this leak.
    Haha, 'Shadow of the Empire'

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Meagan asked trf to remove the image. I expect the same applies here.
    Does that confirm it's legitimacy?
    I mean, it's out there now. If Meagan asks me to remove I'll do it immediately (or Driber will do it himself) but what's the harm? The hype just jumped a notch and it doesn't reveal anything other than a potential location.

All said, she's got some work to do to catch up to my girl Aloy...
    signature image

Sorry guys but as we're an official outlet we can't host assets that were not officially published by CD.

We won't ban talk about the leak itself; feel free to discuss. Please just don't insert the leaked material into your forum posts.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Sorry guys but as we're an official outlet we can't host assets that were not officially published by CD.

We won't ban talk about the leak itself; feel free to discuss. Please just don't insert the leaked material into your forum posts.

Thanks.
    Sorry Driber. In retrospect I should have been more mindful.

The image suggests Mayan/Incan statues and structures. It would be cool to see some of that in the next game.
    I recall posting elsewhere in SEF about the myths of immortality in those regions - and some of it could be made creepy AF in SotTR.
    signature image

I really like the play on light and shadows they use in these concepts. Nicely done. Also it probably doesn't mean a thing, but in one frame Lara's sporting a braid.