Thread: Question. How many people are active on the Rise of the Tomb Raider forum?

Question. How many people are active on the Rise of the Tomb Raider forum?

It seems like most threads only have a few comments. I thought TR had more fans than that.

It does. Has been a little quiet on here because of lack of news about the next game. Sure when that comes will get a lot more busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Error96_ View Post
    It does. Has been a little quiet on here because of lack of news about the next game. Sure when that comes will get a lot more busy.
    True dat! The hibernation will end when they announce a new TOMB RAIDER on ALL PLATFORMS!!!
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

How many active? Around 4. .

But sure, a whiff of news on something new should spark the section back up for a bit.

Seriously, CD, a teeny artwork/hint....I'll take crumbs at this point.

I'm on here at least once a week, looking to see if there's anything new or if I have a question about something. I haven't touched Rise in a while but I still come here to look around.
    signature image

I pop in about once a week or so and have a look around. Still haven't finished Rise (I've lost all interest in it) but still am doing what I can to avoid spoilers.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

I still check this forum daily, but there's hardly any new posts to reply to, so there you go.

And I can't say for certain how much of it has to do with the lack of new game news. The OT thread (Humble Adode) used to see a plethora of replies daily so I'm not sure exactly how much of it has to do with no TR3 news (which we may not get for a while unfortunately). While it may be somewhat of a contributing factor, people can still use THA thread for their daily fill, but alas, no one's doing that, either.
    Last edited by KManX89; 5th Jun 2017 at 13:22.
    signature image

I check in every day, but don't reply every day. I often find the in-depth conversations in the HA too exhausting.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    I check in every day, but don't reply every day. I often find the in-depth conversations in the HA too exhausting.
    Same with me.

As of late, I think I've been more active in the movie section. I guess because we've been getting more news regarding the movie than we've had about the game...
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    Same again.
    And by in-depth conversations, do you mean the political chit-chat that railroads every other topic?

Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    Same with me.

As of late, I think I've been more active in the movie section. I guess because we've been getting more news regarding the movie than we've had about the game...
    But yet, still not enough
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    Same again.
    And by in-depth conversations, do you mean the political chit-chat that railroads every other topic?
    Yeah, that would be it. Got a bit tired of the "which ideology is worse right now" back and forth.

I'm all about E3 right now, bring on the gaming hype.
    signature image

"Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image