Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Question. How many people are active on the Rise of the Tomb Raider forum?

  1. #1

    Question. How many people are active on the Rise of the Tomb Raider forum?

    It seems like most threads only have a few comments. I thought TR had more fans than that.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    1,576
    It does. Has been a little quiet on here because of lack of news about the next game. Sure when that comes will get a lot more busy.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Error96_ View Post
    It does. Has been a little quiet on here because of lack of news about the next game. Sure when that comes will get a lot more busy.
    True dat! The hibernation will end when they announce a new TOMB RAIDER on ALL PLATFORMS!!!
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a bubble outside the universe
    Posts
    4,969
    How many active? Around 4. .

    But sure, a whiff of news on something new should spark the section back up for a bit.

    Seriously, CD, a teeny artwork/hint....I'll take crumbs at this point.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island-USA
    Posts
    678
    I'm on here at least once a week, looking to see if there's anything new or if I have a question about something. I haven't touched Rise in a while but I still come here to look around.
    signature image

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,953
    I pop in about once a week or so and have a look around. Still haven't finished Rise (I've lost all interest in it) but still am doing what I can to avoid spoilers.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  7. #7
    I still check this forum daily, but there's hardly any new posts to reply to, so there you go.

    And I can't say for certain how much of it has to do with the lack of new game news. The OT thread (Humble Adode) used to see a plethora of replies daily so I'm not sure exactly how much of it has to do with no TR3 news (which we may not get for a while unfortunately). While it may be somewhat of a contributing factor, people can still use THA thread for their daily fill, but alas, no one's doing that, either.
    Last edited by KManX89; 5th Jun 2017 at 13:22.
    signature image

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,716
    I check in every day, but don't reply every day. I often find the in-depth conversations in the HA too exhausting.
    signature image

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    I check in every day, but don't reply every day. I often find the in-depth conversations in the HA too exhausting.
    Same with me.

    As of late, I think I've been more active in the movie section. I guess because we've been getting more news regarding the movie than we've had about the game...
    signature image

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    I check in every day, but don't reply every day. I often find the in-depth conversations in the HA too exhausting.
    Same again.
    And by in-depth conversations, do you mean the political chit-chat that railroads every other topic?

    Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    Same with me.

    As of late, I think I've been more active in the movie section. I guess because we've been getting more news regarding the movie than we've had about the game...
    But yet, still not enough
    signature image

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    Same again.
    And by in-depth conversations, do you mean the political chit-chat that railroads every other topic?
    Yeah, that would be it. Got a bit tired of the "which ideology is worse right now" back and forth.

    I'm all about E3 right now, bring on the gaming hype.
    signature image

  12. #12
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

  13. #13
    I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but plan to visit more frequent again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    I pop in about once a week or so and have a look around. Still haven't finished Rise (I've lost all interest in it) but still am doing what I can to avoid spoilers.
    Out of curiosity, what would you say is the cause of the lost of interest?

    And do you still plan to finish the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by KManX89 View Post
    I still check this forum daily, but there's hardly any new posts to reply to, so there you go.

    And I can't say for certain how much of it has to do with the lack of new game news. The OT thread (Humble Adode) used to see a plethora of replies daily so I'm not sure exactly how much of it has to do with no TR3 news (which we may not get for a while unfortunately). While it may be somewhat of a contributing factor, people can still use THA thread for their daily fill, but alas, no one's doing that, either.
    I'll be popping in THA again so expect more replies from me at least

    Quote Originally Posted by Tihocan View Post
    Yeah, that would be it. Got a bit tired of the "which ideology is worse right now" back and forth.
    I can't say I ever get tired of proving people wrong about that

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkiesXXV View Post
    ND continues to copy TR. Color me surprised

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I can't say I ever get tired of proving people wrong about that
    signature image

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    ND continues to copy TR. Color me surprised
    And does it better
    signature image

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    And does it better
    Blasphemer!

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  17. #17
    Can ANYone help me with this??!!

    https://youtu.be/J_ilT1L3wqY

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    6,464
    Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    And does it better
    yep, agreed. a lot better. uncharted is the tomb raider we didnt get. thats why im looking forward to the new uncharted in august. at least it bloody colorfuller.
    signature image

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Haynahk View Post
    Can ANYone help me with this??!!

    https://youtu.be/J_ilT1L3wqY
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I recommend starting a new thread for your question. It might get lost in this thread here

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •