Thread: Issue: 98% Overall Complete not progressing to full 100% Overall Complete.

98% Overall Complete not progressing to full 100% Overall Complete.

I've been spending a lot of time on forums and trying to understand why I couldn't get the game to tell me what's wrong concerning the Overall Complete status remaining at 98% (in the map) when all the other screens have been telling me that it's 100% complete (see additional files - screenshots). After contacting Square Enix support they told me to check an online Walkthrough in case I missed something (of which I did 2). I honestly have no idea what I could've been missing. I have even let my save be checked by another player which confirmed the same thing. I also want to add that I finished Cliffside Bunker and that I've played the game via Steam and 2 Achievements have been unlocked: "No Stone Left Unturned" (Find all documents, relics and GPS caches) and "Inconceivable!" (Complete all challenges). The map still says that the Overall Complete status is 98%. Checking all the Relics for Hidden Information also didn't change anything. Since I feel that there's not been a proper response to this issue, that is, that it has been taken seriously into consideration as a problem, I have placed all the necessary files here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuYELguS3AB4hGhRanJ0aQfn-9pl.

My belief is that in this case the game should tell you why it's not fully 100% Overall Complete and if not that, then at least Square Enix support should take that matter into consideration.
    Last edited by TheNegotiator701; 8th Apr 2017 at 18:49. Reason: Though it seems like an Issue, I'd rather have this confirmed first.

Since you've mentioned Cliffside Bunker I'll take your word for it (plus the link seems to be 404 nowadays). While I never experienced issues with this myself, I remember reading that sometimes Lara's journal entries might not register properly.

On the Steam version I *did* run into an achievement issue though. I got the one for completing all side tombs but the one for completing one side tomb wouldn't unlock. Even starting a new game and playing up to the first one wasn't enough - I had to completely wipe all savegames (I made a backup first) and then start fresh...

A new 100% run is a lot more than desirable, I know, but just in case you should decide to try it...