Thread: Tomb Raider : Legend, Anniversary & Underworld on PS4

Tomb Raider : Legend, Anniversary & Underworld on PS4

Hey.

Will these games be released on PS4 ?

Thank you,

Emile

It would be nice if they made the games for PS4 but they haven't released one yet. Maybe check the Playstation Store see if you can download it for the PS4.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_84 View Post
    It would be nice if they made the games for PS4 but they haven't released one yet. Maybe check the Playstation Store see if you can download it for the PS4.
    And even then, the best you can hope for is a last-gen port on the PlayStation Store app for PS4, if anything.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by KManX89 View Post
    And even then, the best you can hope for is a last-gen port on the PlayStation Store app for PS4, if anything.
    I actually assumed that's what the author was looking for. Were they looking for PS4 remakes of the previous games? If so I don't think they're going to do that. I personally like them the way they are.
    signature image

I think they will actually do it

If they don't do it, at least they might make them backward compatible in XBOX One, unless they haven't done that already.

I have an xbox one,so it be great if they release them on this console

There seems to be a trend of #PS2PS4 games being re-released on the PSN, and considering how bad the PS3 port of Tomb Raider Legend was, I'd be happy to buy a PS2 emulated version of Legend. (And please give us some good-looking trophies, too!)

I'd also buy the other games in the series, should they make their way to the PS4, but that seems something only Capcom is keen on doing lol.