Thread: Nier:Automata unavailable in steam SEA

Nier:Automata unavailable in steam SEA

Exclamation Nier:Automata unavailable in steam SEA

Hello,

I'd like to know why Nier:Automata is unavailable in steam SEA, is it just a temporary delay or should we get the PC version somewhere else? And if we pre-order in SE store, would it be valid purchase when we receive the game?

Thank you for the responses, I've been waiting to purchase it via steam if possible, and sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, maybe someone can point me to the right direction?

Thanks again for the responses

I've bought this game and I'm in SEA, how the response on this problem?

Thank you

Originally Posted by freddiziel
    Hello,

I'd like to know why Nier:Automata is unavailable in steam SEA, is it just a temporary delay or should we get the PC version somewhere else? And if we pre-order in SE store, would it be valid purchase when we receive the game?

Thank you for the responses, I've been waiting to purchase it via steam if possible, and sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, maybe someone can point me to the right direction?

Thanks again for the responses

How come this game is not available to SEA steam members? WE LOVE YOUR GAMES and most definitely pay for it so please make it available to us please.

Same issue here. I can't find Nier in my KSA steam account

SE please fix this.