I might as well & start saying you may just call me Cloud & i don't know am i allowed to say it on here but i might as well & say I'm a gamer,I'm a otaku,I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan AKA Final Fantasy nerd at my age,I'm a hentai fan,i love hentai & i love hentai stuff yes i know already done a intro this way on sites I've joined besides this site i like to share with you all this & i admit I'm a fan of both Squaresoft & Square Enix at my age.

& i thought what the heck & joined this site so here i am & if you don't mind i like to give you all members these 2 side notes so you know ahead of time if you don't know or if you can't tell or if you forgotten.

1. i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy and hentai & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games, varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games.

2. I admit that i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally

& to end it here or at least for now if i thought of anything else to added to this i will don't worry,if i choose to & if you want me to .