Thread: Help needed for my Store purchase.

Help needed for my Store purchase.

Help needed for my Store purchase.

I got a copy of Final Fantasy 7 on PC from this websites store as a version on Steam did not exist until a year later. I am looking at my profile trying to download the game again on my new computer and can't find where to download it anywhere. I can see on my profile page that I have the game tied to my account but can not find anywhere to re-download this game.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help

Originally Posted by Deathwheel
    I got a copy of Final Fantasy 7 on PC from this websites store as a version on Steam did not exist until a year later. I am looking at my profile trying to download the game again on my new computer and can't find where to download it anywhere. I can see on my profile page that I have the game tied to my account but can not find anywhere to re-download this game.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help
    Hey there! I had the same issue. What antivirus software are you using? Disable it, log in to Steam and try to download it again.

Joseph

Originally Posted by JO1982
    Hey there! I had the same issue. What antivirus software are you using? Disable it, log in to Steam and try to download it again.

Joseph
    I do not have a copy on Steam, as I said a Steam version did not exist when I bought the game from this websites store, I just downloaded it directly from this website. Now there does not seem to be an option to download the game anywhere from this websites store.

Still no help with this? Is there a number I can call or do I need to take things further?

This happened to me and I had to contact support. They gave me a link to the down load and extra activations. When you talk to them ask them for the de activation method so that next time you can revoke the key it before changing PC or hardware and that way it doesn't use up your activations.

Heya, Had this forwarded to me.. Was asked to post the following advice:

You just need to contact the Support Centre, who’ll be happy to assist you further with this issue.

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.