Thread: Reward behind the bookshelf in Croft Manor is gone, cant read inscription

Reward behind the bookshelf in Croft Manor is gone, cant read inscription

It's making it quite hard to get all of the rewards when the silver reward behind the bookshelf is missing, and I can't read the inscription behind it. I've tried numerous things like examining it while crouching, reloading the level, restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, starting a new game, and probably other things that wouldn't have worked anyway. I've pretty much scoured the internet looking for answers to no avail. How on earth can I get this reward, read the inscription, and collect 100% rewards for the game? I'm totally baffled. Can I generate the reward with some kind of cheat since I'm playing on pc? I have no idea what to do about it.

I ran into the exact same issue on the Xbox 360 version. The reward was visible however Lara wouldn't interact with it, no matter what. Ultimately I had to start a new save game from scratch to finally collect it - this meant having to play and collect everything else a second time though.

As you're on PC, while there are no cheats for this purpose you could resort to a savegame instead. Stella's should have you covered.