Thread: There is a terrible Bug/Glitch on KH 2.8 DDDHD

There is a terrible Bug/Glitch on KH 2.8 DDDHD

Exclamation There is a terrible Bug/Glitch on KH 2.8 DDDHD

When the game starts (DDDHD), the opening does not appear, it only stays on the black screen, until you press the x button.
    This Bug does not cause any problem for gameplay ...
    But when you finish the game, shortly after the last scene, when the credits would start, the screen turns black, and does not allow to save the progress at the end of the credits because the screen is still black.
    Is there any solution, or will we have to wait for Square Enix to solve this bug?
    Waiting for the answer, thanks o/

The same problem here =(

I have the same problem

I have the same problem, it's horrible to have these bug in a remaster.

Hi there! I had the same issue and discovered that the real problem is the PS4 language settings! If you have your system set on any language not being English (United States) the intro won't play. I haven't reached the ending of the game but I'm gonna take my guess that that might be fixed as well. I still don't think this should be happening but at least you can try to check if this fixes the issue for the moment. Please confirm once you try to see if it did the trick.

Originally Posted by RataoLordKnight
    When the game starts (DDDHD), the opening does not appear, it only stays on the black screen, until you press the x button.
    This Bug does not cause any problem for gameplay ...
    But when you finish the game, shortly after the last scene, when the credits would start, the screen turns black, and does not allow to save the progress at the end of the credits because the screen is still black.
    Is there any solution, or will we have to wait for Square Enix to solve this bug?
    Waiting for the answer, thanks o/
    I fixed it! you just got to make sure your PS4 language is set to English (united states)? and it works

Got exacly the same problem :<.

Waiting for solution :3

It happened to me too ): I sent a ticket to the support but they answered with an automatic reply :v

El problema se arregla si cambian el idioma de la PS4 a inglés de Estados Unidos ("English (united states)")