Thread: Tomb Raider 21

Tomb Raider 21

Hey everyone!

It is a pleasure for me to finally present my new project for the Tomb Raider community of this 2017 on this forums. Called Tomb Raider 21, refers to the years that the franchise celebrates this year, being a post mortem of the 20 years.

This project is about an online game of questions and answers related to the world of Tomb Raider, and divided into several levels that will be published from time to time.

Translated into Spanish and English, and with future translations into more languages in the coming days, it promises to be one of the best localized projects in the community, and a strong pioneer for future international work.

With a world ranking, and a final event that will take place in Madrid (and working on another in London) that will test your skills as tomb raiders, you can get great rewards.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy this new work a lot. Do not forget to read the introduction!

TOMB RAIDER 21 BEGINS at tombraider21.com/english.
    Last edited by Alex26M; 14th Jan 2017 at 03:02.
    Webmaster of Alex's Tomb Raider Blog & Tomb Raider World - Spanish official fansites.
    Fansite Localization Ambassador - Spain.

This has been a great trip down the memory lane - long time fans will enjoy it. I know I am.