Thread: Final Fantasy XII for PC?

Final Fantasy XII for PC?

Final Fantasy XII for PC?

There were rumors that Final Fantasy would be released for PC has been canceled or is still in production?
    I love the final fantasy saga and wanted to play on my pc!*

Yes, definitely need a pc port.

10/10 would buy, i would seriously give 50 euros for this game if it came to PC pls Square Enix we want this game for pc not XIII that nobady really loves

Better not.

Seeing all that happened with VIII's music, there's no guarantee they’ll do a good work with XII.

You'd better wait until they show a hint of professionalism and fix VIII’s music issue, then we can have enough faith in the project.

ikr when I found out SE was porting I was so excited for 12 but I couldn't find it. Please bring us a port SE think of it this way you'll make more money with a minimal amount of effort!

Final Fantasy XII is perfect, Epic, can not die on the PS2 platform. It has to be released a PC version with 1080p. No need to change anything, the game is perfect. There are many versions of FFX in steam, however FFXII the best, is not available .. = \

I acknowledge this is a matter of personal tastes, but I have to strongly disagree about the lack of changes: the game, while great, needs them; a simple PC/Mac conversion is useless to me, since I already play the Zodiac version on an emulator.
    While we will never know how much the game deviated from Matsuno’s original vision, it’s undeniable that it needs more cutscenes (to expand the characters’ personalities/reasons/relations) and a different ending.

Originally Posted by iAmDominik
    10/10 would buy, i would seriously give 50 euros for this game if it came to PC pls Square Enix we want this game for pc not XIII that nobady really loves
    Yeeees :/ Same here!

Hello.

Up for question.

Any news/announcement regarding FF XII? Are the developer making PC version along with the PS4? Any kind of info would be nice.

It is a matter of time