Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Final Fantasy XV Forum

Final Fantasy XV Forum

Dear BD2,
    I would like to again offer a few ideas for future additions to Final Fantasy XV. I am aware that the chance of all these arriving in the future is incredibly slim due to the amount of work that would need to be done, conflicts with the game's design or direction, and the fact that I'm ultimately just on fan who is very interested in this series and game design in general, but even despite this I would like to offer some ideas of the game from around the Internet as well as some of my own. So, without further ado, here are 44 new suggestions for expansions to Final Fantasy XV

Gameplay:
    •1• playable party members in main game.
    •2• when not summoning, when the player holds L2, a D-pad menu would pop up showing which party member the player would like to switch to, Ignis, Gladio, Prompto, or a guest party member.
    •3• multiplayer in main game
    •4• new mini games for new explorable world areas
    •5• allow Ignis, Gladiolus, and Prompto to use magic when controlled by the player and in the presence of Noctis
    •6• allow Gladiolus to use techniques when playable.
    •7• give Noctis techniques to use/be commanded while playing as Ignis, Gladio, or Prompto.
    •8• get phone numbers of Iris, Aranea, and Cor to be switched into the party as guests in past Lucis after chapter 8 (they could be added from the menu, similar to FF7 and 8)
    and in present/dark world Lucis after reuniting with everyone (though guest party members could not be taken to Insomnia).
    •9• get new AP skill tree for playable version of Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis
    •10• rebalance AP skill tree so that certain nodes do not cost as much, and AP is more easily attainable.
    •11• permanent timed quests
    •12• 5 new super bosses (one for each of the open world areas, past Lucis, past Altissia, past Cartanica, past Tenebrae, present Lucis/Darkworld) these could be the weapons, Diamond Weapon (Tenebrae), Ruby Weapon (Cartanica), Emerald Weapon (Altissia), Omega Weapon (past Lucis), and Ultima/Atma Weapon (present Lucis) (perhaps based on FFVI or FFVIII's style of the beast?) also each super boss could have some sort of lore-related side quest attached to them...
    •13• The car would be useable in Cartanica and Tenebrae.
    •14• Summon's would have a minor overhaul for when the player clicked the summon button, they could choose which summon to call upon.
    •15• Make Bahamut summonable in the overworld. Using his magic sword(s) he can also be summonable in caves.
    •16• Summon's would grant buffs as well as do attack damage (Shiva: Magic buff, Titan: Defense buff, Ramuh: Spirit buff, Leviathan: Regen buff, Bahamut: Attack buff)
    •17• Carbuncle would be added to normal and hard modes, but in these modes he simply appears at random to give the party 1 basic buff.
    •18• Summon's would appear at higher frequency.
    •19• Summon's would deal less damage in hard mode.

World:
    •20• Add Cartanica and Tenebrae as playable regions of the game world (allowing the player to travel to them via umbra). These areas could be between the sizes of Episode Prompto, and the Leide region of Lucis.
    •21• Give Cartanica and Tenebrae hunts and side quests that expand on the world and lore (but not too many), for example, the party could be assisting Aranea with the relief effort in Tenebrae which is what the story and missions there consist of.
    •22• Add mini games to new open world area, perhaps a target shooting game playing as Prompto in Cartanica, a boxing/punching bag mini game as Gladio or something similar, as well as fishing spots.
    •23• Add Darkworld Lucis exploration as open world area, with similar treatment given here as to Cartanica and Tenebrae.
    •24• Allow each area to be travelled to via Umbra (for example in one menu his options could be: Leave him be, past Lucis, past Altissia, and more. Then, if the player clicks more, a separate menu comes up that reads: give him paw, past Cartanica, past Tenebrae, and present which would be dark world Lucis and insomnia)
    •25• Add Northern Lucis (Galahd) as a playable area to past Lucis, adding hunts,a quest line surrounding Libertus, fishing locations, and perhaps a dungeon (Perhaps even the aforementioned weapon superboss).

Story:
    •26• Chapter 2 verse 2, The fall of Insomnia (following the story of Nyx Ulric or a created Kingsglaive character, going through the events of the fall of Insomnia and cut scenes from that time in game. This could also be a separate DLC).
    •27•Backstory events/missions in main game (playable brotherhood anime scenes).
    •28•Chapter 5 verse 2, play as Iris and try to defend Lestallum from the invasion of Niflehiem, and personally experience the death of Jared (perhaps killed by Caligo?)
    •29• Add a sequence where Noctis visits the shrine where Luna's mother was murdered, incorporating that scene into the main game.
    •30• Add a scene where the party enters the Tenebraen manor to help with the relief effort.
    •31• Add Caligo and Loki to more scenes in Cartanica and Tenebrae to face the party in different situations.
    •32• Add the train station that was previously showcased in an ATR and whatever scenes went with it.
    •33• Add scene reworks for several scenes, addition of CGI cutscenes? (Leviathan fight, attack on Tenebraen manor, Jared's death etc.)
    •34• Add a phase to Ardyn boss fight where Ardyn goes fully demonic and grows in power, becoming more difficult to fight and more powerful than Noctis (perhaps after the first phase of the battle, before they summon the power of light and fly around).

Hard Mode:
    •35• All healing items could have decreased healing potential.
    •36• Healing items are made a good deal more expensive than in easy or normal mode.
    •37• Phoenix downs cannot be bought, only found or awarded in quests.
    •38• Phoenix downs can only be used once per character per battle.
    •39• The game is only over if all party characters fall in battle, as the player can carry on fighting as any available party member (is other party members are made playable in the main campaign).
    •40• enemies deal more damage with basic attacks.
    •41• story mission levels are increased in the game's second half (to account for side questing and new content, as well as the difficulty level).
    •42•enemies have more health.
    •43• Adamantoise movement speed is increased, and is given immunity to all offensive magic.
    •44• Adamantoise health is decreased...

I assume you do not understand the controls because the whole lot you complained approximately seems to be fake.British Essay Writing Service

I give FF XV A score of 8 of 10 points, why because I lke the game personally, but i think like other guys say, that FFXV it is not finished, the story is so sad, why Luna had to die, I loved Luna, she is so beautiful, noctis and friends died at end, everyone dies. the story is not finished, SE didn't play ocarina of time for sure, that's an amazing game from the beggining to the end, the opossite is with FFXV they focus to much in the hunting of frogs hahaha if you know what I mean. But in the other side the music is amazing, the voices of the characters they are wonderful and funny, the graphics are amazing and so real, I played my first campaign with a time 150 hours because I did all the quests, I get all the 13 weapons, I grew up level and then at the end I followed the story beacuse of all the quests, but yeah I think the game is not finished, the last part when you are on the train yo cannot go back on that area and explore, but that would mean more money and time, so yeah I think it would be a little hard for them to make all of that in just one game with all the finish dates and all. I GIVE IT AN 8. At end I was nearly going to cry when NOCTS ASK THE PHOTO TO PROMPTO

PERSONALLY I CHOSE A PHOTO WITH THE 4 GUYS TOGHETER, NOCTIS, PROMPTO, GLADIUS AND IGNIS. I NEARLY CRYED IN THAT MOMENT NEARLY, A LITTLE MORE FEELIING AND I WOULD BEEN A SEA OF TEARS. MAYBE WHEN IM OLD LIKE 60 OR 80 YEARS AND PLAY AGAIN THIS GAME IN THAT EXACT MOMENT YEAH IM GOING TO CRY MY SOUL ALL OUT. MAN IM CRYING RIGHT NOW ONLY REMEMBERING.

Wass up guyS here IS my theory, hope for all.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

NOCT AND LUNA ARE ALIVE AND THEY MARRY FOR REAL.

WHY? SIMPLE

NOCT WAS AWAY, OVER 10 YEAR WITHIN THE CRYSTAL.

HE TRAINED ENOUGH TO BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ARDYN WITHOUT THE NEED TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF OR HIS FRIENDS AND BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY CRYSTAL HE COULD SAVE LUNA AT END, IF YOU REMEMBER SHE HELPED HIM AT THE END OF THE GAME SO TECHNICALLY SHE WAS ALIVE.

+ HE TOLD HIS FATHER TO TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WASN'T GOOING TO DIE, HIS FATHER DIDN'T WANTED TO KILL HIM. WHAT FATHER WOULD WANT TO KILL HIS OWN SON,THE LAST OF THE LUCCI?

SO AT THE END THEY ALL WERE ALIVE. IT MAKES SENSE.

THE PHOTO NOCT SHOWS TO LUNA IS ANOTHER PROOF. YOU CANT TAKE WITH YOU TO THE OTHER LIFE PHYSICAL OBJECTS, FOR EXAMPLE IM GOING TO TAKE MY 10 000 000 GILS WITH ME TO THE TOMB, IMPOSSIBLE SO THEY ARE ALIVE MY DEAR FRIENDS. OH HAPPY DAY.

ANOTHER THING SQUARE ENIX SPEND 10 YEARS IN DEVELOPING IN THIS GAME + ALL THE MONEY + ALL THE TIME, YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA THROW ALL AWAY TO MAKE ANOTHER GAME FROM ZERO, CHECK OUT ZELDA BHREAT OF THE WILDE IT'S THE SAME GAME THAT THE ZELDA SKYSWORD.

ANOTHER + TO MY THEORY IS THAT THE END IS TO SAD EVERYONE DIES O COME ON THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, EVEN HIS FRIENDS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE IT WAS NOT A HORDE OF DEMONS IT WAS LIKE 2 DEMONS TOP EASY TO DEFEAT. REMEMBER NOCT WAS AWAY 10 YEARS IN THAT TIME GOKU CAN MAKE THE SUPER SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION 6 OR 7 DO YOU REMEMBER DRAGON BALL TIME ROOM TRAINING, GUYS, GOKU USE IT TO BE MORE POWERFUL.

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THOSE 10 YEARS, EASY THINK SOME WAY TO NOT DIE, BE MORE POWERFUL. AT LEAST THATS MY MENTALITY. BECOME MORE POWERFUL TO KILL YOUR ENEMY, SAVE YOUR FRIENDS AND IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

Wass up guyS here IS my theory, hope for all.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

NOCT AND LUNA ARE ALIVE AND THEY MARRY FOR REAL.

WHY? SIMPLE

NOCT WAS AWAY, OVER 10 YEAR WITHIN THE CRYSTAL.

HE TRAINED ENOUGH TO BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ARDYN WITHOUT THE NEED TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF OR HIS FRIENDS AND BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY CRYSTAL HE COULD SAVE LUNA AT END, IF YOU REMEMBER SHE HELPED HIM AT THE END OF THE GAME SO TECHNICALLY SHE WAS ALIVE.

+ HE TOLD HIS FATHER TO TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WASN'T GOOING TO DIE, HIS FATHER DIDN'T WANTED TO KILL HIM. WHAT FATHER WOULD WANT TO KILL HIS OWN SON,THE LAST OF THE LUCCI?

SO AT THE END THEY ALL WERE ALIVE. IT MAKES SENSE.

THE PHOTO NOCT SHOWS TO LUNA IS ANOTHER PROOF. YOU CANT TAKE WITH YOU TO THE OTHER LIFE PHYSICAL OBJECTS, FOR EXAMPLE IM GOING TO TAKE MY 10 000 000 GILS WITH ME TO THE TOMB, IMPOSSIBLE SO THEY ARE ALIVE MY DEAR FRIENDS. OH HAPPY DAY.

ANOTHER THING SQUARE ENIX SPEND 10 YEARS IN DEVELOPING IN THIS GAME + ALL THE MONEY + ALL THE TIME, YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA THROW ALL AWAY TO MAKE ANOTHER GAME FROM ZERO, CHECK OUT ZELDA BHREAT OF THE WILDE IT'S THE SAME GAME THAT THE ZELDA SKYSWORD.

ANOTHER + TO MY THEORY IS THAT THE END IS TO SAD EVERYONE DIES O COME ON THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, EVEN HIS FRIENDS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE IT WAS NOT A HORDE OF DEMONS IT WAS LIKE 2 DEMONS TOP EASY TO DEFEAT. REMEMBER NOCT WAS AWAY 10 YEARS IN THAT TIME GOKU CAN MAKE THE SUPER SAIYAN TRANSFORMATION 6 OR 7 DO YOU REMEMBER DRAGON BALL TIME ROOM TRAINING, GUYS, GOKU USE IT TO BE MORE POWERFUL.

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THOSE 10 YEARS, EASY THINK SOME WAY TO NOT DIE, BE MORE POWERFUL. AT LEAST THATS MY MENTALITY. BECOME MORE POWERFUL TO KILL YOUR ENEMY, SAVE YOUR FRIENDS AND IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12