Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

Hello, my name Brent. age: 23. I've been playing video games since I was a kid. I am little new to forums. I've been working concepts of game I'm working and searching for an program to use to make a dev build. my favorite games are pikmin 2, starfox 64,
    saga 2, saga 3, and dk country 2. I like cats. maybe ferrets

hello all another polish member there, Dominique, 24 y.o, I been videogamer from 6 years old when even mine older bro introduced me to FF 8, and that's maybe I ended now forever SE fan. Beside also manga and anime addict and secretly writer too. Just wanted to say hi to all

powitanie, darklady91

Sup yall... I'm here for LoK more than I am everything else... not that i dont like everything else, just like LoK more. I've been fiddling with my pc LoK games in an effort to bridge any gaps between the pc and console versions (proper controller support, for example)

See yall around.

new here

hello, new to the site.
    nice to meet you all

Lightbulb New here

Hi i am new and i only here to wish to voice act but then again i am to stiff just wish i can voice act in a square enix game or so but i don't think I'll ever make it but I'm a young adult not even 20 yet but yeah would be nice for tips and help maybe I'll appear in final fantasy as a voice actor or maybe i won't i dont know but life seems hard to accomplish what i want to achieve my goal. My success.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus_Shuyin View Post
    Hi i am new and i only here to wish to voice act but then again i am to stiff just wish i can voice act in a square enix game or so but i don't think I'll ever make it but I'm a young adult not even 20 yet but yeah would be nice for tips and help maybe I'll appear in final fantasy as a voice actor or maybe i won't i dont know but life seems hard to accomplish what i want to achieve my goal. My success.
    Hey, just keep on trying! Good luck, and welcome
    Not in the head!

Quote Originally Posted by DESSERT EAGLE View Post
    hello everyone pleased to meet you all okay
    who you are? name is Habiba nickname is lovely or Aya .
    - where do you live? in UAE (I know mostly would never know dat D: just google it ;D .
    - what school do you go to or what work do you do? meh graduated student , and working too TAT
    - what are your hobbies? drawing , painting >3<) this is the love of my life
    - how did you find us? (register for the square-enix web )

And for the more older members amongst us, what made you decide to stay? coz I was and still fangirl for final fantasy

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324