Thread: Who would like to see another Final Fantasy title that is similar in concept and design to XII?

Who would like to see another Final Fantasy title that is similar in concept and design to XII?

Question on Forum Rules

Can I started a dicussion thread that asks "who would like to see another Final Fantasy title that is similar in concept and design to XII?"

Would like to start a grass roots movement to get Square's management attention.**

A thread asking a question like [who would like to see another Final Fantasy title that is similar in concept and design to XII?]*would belong in either the [FINAL FANTASY XII] forum or the [FINAL FANTASY Series General Discussion] forum. You are welcome to start any topic here on SEM as long as you stick to the*[General Forum Guidelines].

Who would like to see another Final Fantasy title that is similar in concept and design to XII?

Hey Everyone,

I thought*Final Fantasy XII was an exceptional game.* Does anyone agree?

More importantly, does anyone also believe Square should make another title with a*similar*concept (large open world with detialed graphics and believable or serious main characters) and design (gambit or paradigm*battle system)*as the FF XII title?*

Simply put, make another title as good as FF XII but*on the PS3.

I agree. Final Fantasy XII was exceptional--Perhaps my favorite (if not, gameplay wise). The archetecture was simply stunning. For once in my gaming life, I actually WANTED to talk to NPCs.

I truly wish with the capabilities with the newer consoles, ENIX would make another game like 12--A vast open worl with tons of missions/side stories/quests. Personally I loved the gambit system. I hope they bring it back--Or atleast something similar.

FF12 is a good game something like that or FF10 or even FF7 with a modern twist and updated graphics would be great. Or copy the dragon age series they are better than FF13.

I would welcome it
    Also wuold love a Vagrant Story Sequel.
    If you have not played Vagrant Story, i can only recommend it.

of course this game's system is much better than FF XIII. the battle system the gambits I can choose the roles of each character thanks to that.
    I would welcomed it.

The story was ok to me, not 7/10/13 level but not bad, Vaan was iffy but the other characters were good but I LOVED the gameplay. The farming materials for weapons, stealing, open world, lots of side quests and mini games. etc... I loved the dynamic battle system, hated the issues with black magic that made it useless but that should be easy to fix. Another FF game with that style gameplay would be very nice indeed

Hey folks!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/squa...to-the-ps3-ps4

Let's demand a FFXII HD REMASTER right now, let them know we want it!

And share it, if possible!
    thanks!

I loved the mechanics and theme of 12. If they ever make another title featuring Ivalice and mechanics like before I'd happily pay a premium for it... hear that devs you could make a killing off of this title

I will second your comment, I'll also pay premium! final fantasy 12 had some of the most innovative game mechanics and themes of its time, and its still fun today. FF12 was the game that made me a gamer and is the reason I found out about square enix in the first place. Personally I think FF13 was a step backwards and frankly was bad, the gameplay was boring, we had little control yet in ff12 we had all the control using the gambit system, but it wasn't forced on us either, not to mention the best RPG's are the open world ones, after playing FF15 demo I'm glad FF has returned to its bench mark graphics and its open world (aside from the embarrassing character designs), and the gameplay is a step up from FF13 but its far from great as its to complicated and the mp system ruins the flow of battle, also not really gunning the modern world theme I much preferred the medieval ivalice style. Instead square enix should return to what it learned in FF12 but make it faster. (at least thank god FF15 isn't turn based)