Thread: Bought game a few years ago, and stopped playing. would like to play again, but...

Bought game a few years ago, and stopped playing. would like to play again, but...

Bought game a few years ago, and stopped playing. would like to play again, but...

i tried to log in to the square enix account and it worked, but in my profile it says no games are registered. did they change format or what? and is my game lost completely and i have to rebuy, or is there something that can be done? i do have the original disc and registration codes, i dug them out of my closet. what should i do. how could i get this resolved?

bumping this up, no one ever answered me. maybe a community person could chime in?

I'm having this issue as well. my wife and I are coming back after two years and although I am able to log in, she has a new computer and will not let us use our old activation code. ive spent 23 hours of troubleshooting and file transfers but to no avail. I have found that on feb 27th 2016 they wiped all account purchase history, if you got a new pc or a fresh ff14 install after that date you have been screwed my friend. old activation codes will not work since they've already been used, there is no way to activate the client without purchasing a new copy and using the new code provided. SE is so sickening.

i should have figured as much, thank you for responding. the post has been up here for months. well, i will not purchase the game a second time as i should already own it, so i will just move on. thank you.